Middle East & Africa Photogrammetry Software Market By Method (Aerial Photogrammetry, Terrestrial (Close Range) Photogrammetry, Satellite Photogrammetry, Macro Photogrammetry), Photogrammetry Style (Point-and-Shoot Photogrammetry, Multi-Camera Photogrammetry, Video-to-Photogrammetry), Application (Culture Heritage & Museum, Films & Games, Topographic Maps, Traffic Management System, 3D Printing, Drones & Robots, Others), End User (Building & Construction, Automotive, Energy, Oil & Gas, Ship Building, Others), Country (South Africa, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., Israel, Egypt and Rest of Middle East & Africa), Market Trends and Forecast to 2027.
Market Analysis and Insights: Middle East and Africa Photogrammetry Software Market
Photogrammetry software market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 13.3% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 53.78 million by 2027. Government initiatives to promote aerial security, satellite security and drone security are the factors for the market growth.
Photogrammetry software offers various benefits over conventional data extraction as low operational cost, unmanned operations and others. Feasibility and affordability of photogrammetry software is augmenting the market growth as they are more concerned over environmental pollution.
Increased automation as well as increased investment in software is driving the growth of market. Rising investment for drone programme and rising applications of photogrammetry software will also drive the market. Wide range of coverage and reach to tough terrain to get the accurate data will help in driving the market. More research is carried out for photogrammetry in Middle East region.
This photogrammetry software market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Middle East & Africa Photogrammetry Software Market Scope and Market Size
Photogrammetry software market is segmented on the basis method, photogrammetry style, application and end user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of method, the market is segmented into aerial photogrammetry, terrestrial (close range) photogrammetry, satellite photogrammetry and macro photogrammetry. Aerial photogrammetry is more used as it is more accurate than other methods of photogrammetry; aerial photogrammetry gives nearly accurate imaging and bigger view. This factor is one of the reasons behind the dominance of aerial photogrammetry segment.
- On the basis of photogrammetry style, the market is segmented into point-and-shoot photogrammetry, multi-camera photogrammetry and video-to-photogrammetry. Point-and-shoot photogrammetry is dominating the segment, but multi-camera photogrammetry can grow at higher rate due to its ability to catch animating objects and low capture time. Since African and gulf countries have larger forests and planes multi-camera photogrammetry can be useful in capturing wide view and moving objects in less capture time.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into 3D printing, drones and robots, topographic maps, culture heritage and museum, films & games, traffic management system and others. 3D printing, drones and robots will dominate the application segment; drones are widely used for taking visuals and then used through photogrammetry software to create 3D printings. African and gulf countries have tough terrains where human reach is tough hence for imaging and data extraction drones are used for imaging.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into construction & building, energy, oil & gas, automotive, shipbuilding and others. Construction & building is dominating the segment. Middle East countries are known for their crude oil mines and mammoth commercial buildings. For instance, Dubai announced its major investments in construction for different projects worth 13545 USD million.
Photogrammetry Software Market Country Level Analysis
Photogrammetry software market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, by method, photogrammetry style, application and end user as referenced above.
The countries covered in the photogrammetry software market report are South Africa, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., Israel, Egypt and Rest of Middle East & Africa.
Photogrammetry software market is growing due to rising construction sector; this forecasts the significant growth rate in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of regional brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Strong Investment in Research and Development Activities and New Technology Penetration
Middle East & Africa photogrammetry software market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in software industry with photogrammetry software sales, equipment sales, impact of technological development in software or services and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the photogrammetry software market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Photogrammetry Software Market Share Analysis
Photogrammetry software market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Middle East & Africa presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, concept cars, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Middle East & Africa photogrammetry software market.
The major players covered in the report are Pix4D SA, 3Dflow SR, Agisoft, Capturing Reality s.r.o., Vexcel Imaging GmbH, nFrames, REDcatch GmbH, NUBIGON Inc., Linearis3D GmbH & Co.KG, Menci software SRL, Photometrix Photogrammetry Software, Skyline Software Systems Inc., Racurs, SimActive Inc., ICAROS, Magnasoft., DroneDeploy, PhotoModeler Technologies, Esri, Gemini Digital Technologies, International LLC, Autodesk, Inc., Trimble Inc., and Hexagon AB among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In 2018, a survey was conducted to use close range photogrammetry technique In Sharjah on an archaeological site, where each of the rocks were documented. Results oriented found there were 149 black stones having more than 370 rock art engravings. Through this application of close range photogrammetry can be highlighted.
Partnership, expansion and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for photogrammetry software’s through expanded model range
Customization Available : Middle East and Africa Photogrammetry Software Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), product under development data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.