Middle East & Africa Pulp Moulding Machines Market By Type (Rotary Pulp Moulding Machine and Reciprocating Pulp Moulding Machine), Machine Type (Automatic, Semi-Automatic and Manual), Pulp-Type(Thick Wall, Transfer, Thermoformed and Processed), Capacity Type (in Units Per Hour)(Less Than 1500, 1501 to 3500, 3501 to 5500 and Above 5500), Application (Trays, Boxes & Containers, Disposable Pulp Tableware, Finery Pack, Cardboard Lids Drink Carrier And Others), End-Users (Food And Beverages, Electrical & Electronics, Automotive, Healthcare, Consumer Goods, Cosmetics & Personal Care, and Others), Country (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Egypt, Israel and Rest of Middle East and Africa), Market Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: Middle East and Africa Pulp Moulding Machines Market
Pulp moulding machines market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 4.1% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 28,732.42 thousand by 2027. Increasing demand of pulp moulded products as the substitute to various toxic and non-biodegrade packaging products such as expanded polystyrene is the growing factor for this market.
Middle East & Africa region is growing as moulded pulp products are cheaper as compare to other packaging materials.
This Pulp Moulding Machines Market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Middle East & Africa Pulp Moulding Machines Market Scope and Market Size
Middle East & Africa Pulp moulding machines market is segmented of the basis of type, machine type, pulp type, capacity type (unit per hour), application and end-users. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into rotary pulp moulding machine, and reciprocating pulp moulding machine. In Middle East & Africa, rotary pulp moulding machine will dominate in Saudi Arabia as it has high productivity as compared to reciprocating pulp moulding machines, it consumes less energy which reduces the operating and manufacturing cost and its production speed is high.
- On the basis of machine type, the market is segmented into automatic, semi-automatic and manual. In Middle East & Africa, automatic machine is dominating in Saudi Arabia as automatic machine can be easily operated with less man power which reduces the labor cost and increases the production capacity.
- On the basis of pulp type, the market is segmented into thick wall, transfer, thermoformed and processed. In Middle East & Africa, transfer pulp type is dominating in Saudi Arabia as the transfer pulp is mainly used in the production of egg trays which is extracted from hardwoods and in the country the availability of hardwood is very high.
- On the basis of capacity type, the market is segmented into less than 1500, 1501 to 3500, and 3501 to 5500 and above 5500. In Middle East & Africa , 1501 to 3500 is dominating in Saudi Arabia as the region consist of both large scale and small scale manufacturers and the machine with capacity of 1501 to 3500 is feasible to both the manufacturers.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into trays, boxes & containers, disposable pulp tableware, finery pack, cardboard lids drink, carrier and others. In Middle East & Africa , trays segment is dominating in Saudi Arabia as the demand of fruit trays, egg trays is very high as they are used in residential as well as in commercial sector on a wider range.
- On the basis of end-users, the market is segmented into food and beverages, electrical & electronics, automotive, healthcare, consumer goods, cosmetics & personal care, and others. These segments are further bifurcated by type into rotary pulp moulding machine and reciprocating moulding machine. In Middle East & Africa , food and beverages are dominating in Saudi Arabia, demand of packaging product is huge in food and beverages industries and the government in the region is supporting the usage of eco-friendly and sustainable pulp moulded products.
Pulp Moulding Machines Market Country Level Analysis
Middle East & Africa pulp moulding machines market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, type, machine type, pulp type, capacity type, application and end-users as referenced above.
The countries covered in the pulp moulding machines market report are Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa
- In Middle East & Africa pulp moulding machines market, Saudi Arabia is dominating due to high availability of raw material in the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growth in the Pulp Moulding Machines Industry
Middle East & Africa pulp moulding machines market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for pulp moulding machines market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in infant formula regulatory scenarios and their impact on the pulp moulding machines market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Pulp Moulding Machines Market Share Analysis
Middle East & Africa pulp moulding machines market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Middle East & Africa pulp moulding machines market.
The major players covered in the report are Qingdao Perfect Equipment & Parts Co.,Ltd., SODALTECH, BeSure Technology Co., Ltd, Henan Qinyang Shunfu Paper Machinery Co., LTD, Beston Machinery in South Africa, Hunan, Shuanghuan Fiber Molding Machinery Co., Ltd, Quanzhou Far East Environmental Protection Equipment Co., Ltd, Anyang General International Co., Ltd., HGHY PULP MOLDING PACK CO., LTD, Inmaco Solutions BV, Southern Pulp Machinery (Pty) Ltd, DKM Machine Manufacturing Inc, Xiangtan ZH Pulp Moulded Co.,Ltd., Jinan Wanyou Packaging Machinery Factory, Longkou Hongrun Packing Machinery Co., Ltd., Eurasia Light Industry Equipment Manufacture Co.,Ltd. , JINDE LONG PAPER MACHINE FACTORY, Longkou FuChang Packing Machinery Co.,Ltd, Longkou YIHAO Machinery Equipment CO.,LTD and Taiwan Pulp Molding Co., Ltd.among other players domestic and global. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In July 2019, Beston Machinery in South Africa announces that they had participated at IFAT Africa in Johannesburg on July 8th 2019. Through this participation, the company aims to promote their new technology and innovation among other players in the market.