Middle East and Africa Radiology Services Market By Type (Product, Services), Procedure (Conventional, Digital), Patient Age(Adults, Pediatric), Radiation Type(Diagnostics, Interventional Radiology), Application (Cardiovascular, Oncology, Gynecology, Neurology, Urology, Dental, Pelvic and Abdominal, Musculoskeletal, Others), End Users (Hospitals, Ambulatory Centers, Diagnostic Centers, Clinics), Country (South Africa, Rest of Middle East And Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Radiology is the medical specialty for the diagnoses and treatment of injury by using imaging technique like computed tomography (CT), X-rays, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), positron emission tomography (PET), fusion imaging and ultrasound, These imaging techniques involve the use of radiation, therefore, adequate training and understanding of radiation safety and protection is important. Various companies are engaged in radiology services such KONINKLIJKE PHILIPS N.V, Siemens Healthineers and GE healthcare among others. The continuous development of the radiology market in developing and developed countries and growing research and development expenditure to develop innovative radiology equipment’s are all enhancing the utilization of the radiology services. The advanced radiology services and their preferences by the radiology industries, leading the major manufactures to expand their business for the development of services. For instance In March 2019, KONINKLIJKE PHILIPS N.V has acquired Carestream Health Inc.’s (U.S.) Healthcare Information Systems business.
Middle East and Africa radiology services market is projected to register a healthy CAGR in the forecast period 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: Middle East and Africa Radiology Services Market
Middle East and Africa radiology services market is segmented into six notable segments which are basis of type, procedure, patient age, radiation type, application, and end-user.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into product and services
- On the basis of procedure, the market is segmented digital and conventional
- On the basis of patient age, the market is segmented into pediatric and adults
- On the basis of radiation type, the market is segmented into diagnostics and interventional radiology
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into dental, musculoskeletal, pelvic and abdominal, gynecology, cardiology, urology, neurology, oncology and others
- On the basis of end users, the market is segmented into hospitals, ambulatory centers, diagnostic centers, clinics
Competitive Analysis: Middle East and Africa Radiology Services Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are Siemens, 4ways Limited, MEDNAX, Inc., Everlight Radiology, RadNet, Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Sonic Healthcare, Medica Reporting Ltd., ONRAD, Inc., UNILABS, Radiology Reports online, Teleradiology Solutions., InHealth Group , Concordmedical , Alliance HealthCare Services, Spectrum Health, Premier Radiology, Middle East and Africa Diagnostics, Envision Radiology, RamSoft, Inc., GE healthcare among others.
- In July 2017, Teleradiology Solutions collaborated with Zebra Medcial Vision (Israel). The major focus of this collaboration is to provide high quality radiology reporting in Asia and Africa. This collaboration will help to strengthen business in radiology reporting.
Research Methodology: Middle East and Africa Radiology Services Market
Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s): Manufacturers, Researchers, Distributors and Pharmacologist, Industrialists.
Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and, National Sales Managers.