Middle East and Africa Sanitary Ware Market, By Type (Toilet Seats, Wash Basin, Urinals, Faucets, Cistern, Showers, Bathtubs, Bathroom Accessories, Others), Material (Ceramic, Metal, Glass, Others), Operating Mode (Manual, Automated), Shape (Curved, Rectangle, Circle, Domed Top, Square, Others), Colour (White, Black, Others), End-User (Residential, Commercial, Institutional, Others), Country (South Africa, UAE, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Israel and Rest of Middle East & Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Sanitary ware market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 4.8% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 3,957.74 million by 2028. Increasing awareness about sanitization and rising number of developing countries is increasing the growth of the market.
Middle East and Africa has many developing countries where the concrete infrastructure is on the rise since a decade; hence demand for sanitary ware has increased majorly in Arabic countries which results in high growth for the market.
This Middle East and Africa sanitary ware market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Middle East and Africa sanitary ware market is segmented on the basis of the type, material, operating mode, shape, colour and end-user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the sanitary ware market has been segmented into toilet seats, wash basin, cistern, showers, faucets, bathtubs, urinals, bathroom accessories and others. In 2021, type segment is dominated by toilet seats segment as it is an essential sanitary ware product and incurs more cost; also it is expected to grow at higher rate owing to advancements in toilet seats in terms of specifications, shapes and designs.
- On the basis of material, the sanitary ware market has been segmented into ceramic, metal, glass and others. In 2021, ceramic segment holds the largest market share in material segment as it is cheaper in cost and better handling properties; also it is expected to grow at higher rate as multiple colours are available in ceramic based products.
- On the basis of operating mode, the sanitary ware market has been segmented into manual and automated. In 2021, operating mode segment is majorly shared by manual mode as most of the sanitary ware products are manually operated, however with growing advancements, automated mode is expected to grow at higher rate as automatic faucets and cisterns are being adopted rapidly.
- On the basis of shape, the sanitary ware market has been segmented into rectangle, square, curved, circle, domed top and others. In 2021, curved segment accounts for the highest market share in shape segment and is expected to grow at higher rate as curved shape products give elegant looks and matches most of the interiors themes, also curved shapes are easy to clean.
- On the basis of colour, the sanitary ware market has been segmented into white, black and others. In 2021, colour segment is dominated by white segment as white sanitary wares are largely sold around the world.
- On the basis of end-user, the sanitary ware market has been segmented into residential, commercial, institutional and others. In 2021, residential segment accounts for the largest market share in end-user segment as number of residential properties are more and sanitary ware are essential products, residential segment is expected to grow at high rate as many multi-family buildings are in construction around the globe.
Middle East and Africa Sanitary Ware Market Country Level Analysis
Sanitary ware market is analysed and market size information is provided by the country, type, material, operating mode, shape, colour and end-user as referenced above.
The countries covered in the Middle East and Africa sanitary ware market report are South Africa, UAE, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Israel and rest of Middle East and Africa.
Egypt is dominating in the Middle East and Africa as the region has high adoption rate for such products and Egypt is known for manufacturing of ceramic based products.
The country section of the Middle East and Africa sanitary ware market report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand of Industrial Displays
Middle East and Africa sanitary ware market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for sanitary ware market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes regulatory scenarios and their impact on the sanitary ware market. The data is available for historic period 2011 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Middle East and Africa Sanitary Ware Market Share Analysis
Middle East and Africa sanitary ware market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Middle East and Africa sanitary ware market.
The major players covered in the Middle East and Africa sanitary ware market report are CERA Sanitaryware Limited, LIXIL Corporation, Roca Sanitario, S.A., Jaquar, Duravit AG, Villeroy & Boch, Kohler Co., Geberit AG, Hindware Homes, Lecico Egypt, LAUFEN Bathrooms AG, Creavit and Saudi Ceramics among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In October 2020, LIXIL Corporation collaborated with Reckitt Benckiser and Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) for developing the sanitation and hygiene market. This collaboration and MoU will help company to reach wider and rural markets.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for sanitary ware through expanded range of size.
Customization Available: Middle East and Africa Sanitary Ware Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.