Middle East & Africa Semiconductor IP Market By Type (CPU SIP, Wired SIP, GPU SIP, Memory SIP, DSP SIP, Library SIP, Infrastructure SIP, Digital SIP, Analog SIP, Wireless SIP and Others), Form (Soft Form, Hard Form), IP Source (Licensing, Royalty), Channel (Direct Sources, Internet Catalogue), End User (Automotive, Telecom, Consumer Electronics, Industrial, Defense, Commercial, Medical and Others), By Country (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, Egypt, Israel, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa), Market Trends and Forecast to 2027.
Market Analysis and Insights: Middle East and Africa Semiconductor IP Market
Semiconductor IP market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 4.4% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 299.62 million by 2027. Gulf countries are focussing on developing alternate business other than oil exports; hence heavily investing in semiconductor and artificial intelligence based business.
Semiconductor IP is used for revenue generation by IP makers and vendors in exchange of providing highly secured, reusable and customizable IP cores which cannot be affected by hardware Trojan.
Increasing implementation and investment of computer based technologies by gulf country governments. For instance, Synopsys Inc. have made and agreement with King Abdulaziz City of Science and Technology (KACST) in Saudi Arabia for promoting knowledge based society. This agreement will create hub for advanced EDA software and educate Arabian students about it.
This semiconductor IP market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Middle East and Africa Semiconductor IP Market Scope and Market Size
Semiconductor IP market is segmented of the basis of type, form, IP source, channel and end user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- Based on type, the market is segmented into the market is segmented into CPU SIP, wired SIP, GPU SIP, memory SIP, DSP SIP, library SIP, infrastructure SIP, digital SIP, analog SIP, wireless SIP and others. CPU SIP is dominating the type segment due to increasing computer applications in the region and knowledge based economy is on the rise in Gulf countries. This factor allows service market to grow with highest CAGR in the forecasted period of 2027.
- Based on form, the market is segmented into soft form and hard form. Soft form is dominating the form segment as Middle East countries are focussing on securing their online assets which can be done using soft IP core as it is customizable with pre-implemented software. For instance, Saudi Arabia is securing its online assets using semiconductor IP.
- Based on IP source, the market is segmented into licensing and royalty. Licensing is dominating the IP source segment as there are many third party vendors in the region; vendors prefer licensing based model over royalty based model to generate quicker revenues.
- Based on channel, the market is segmented into direct sources and internet catalogue. Direct sources are dominating the channel segment considering major companies like Arm limited, Imagination Technologies and Synopsys Inc. are offering wide range of products for different verticals and continuously making evolution in product range which allows clients to directly get IP from companies at reduced cost.
- Based on end user, the market is segmented into automotive, telecom, consumer electronics, industrial, defense, commercial, medical and others. Automotive segment is dominating considering North America region has high number of high end vehicles which require high end IP cores. However, telecom is growing at higher rate due to evolution in communication technologies and new spectrums.
Semiconductor IP Market Country Level Analysis
Semiconductor IP market is analysed and market size information is provided by type, form, IP source, channel and end user as referenced above.
The countries covered in the semiconductor IP market report are Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, Egypt, Israel South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa.
Israel dominates the Middle East and Africa semiconductor IP market with the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 because of multiple companies present in the country and heavy investments in computer based technologies.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Strong Spending Capacity of Gulf Region Governments and Business Entities on Semiconductor IP
Semiconductor IP market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in automotive industry with semiconductor IP sales, components sales, impact of technological development in batteries and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the semiconductor IP market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Semiconductor IP Market Share Analysis
Semiconductor IP market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Middle East and Africa presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Middle East and Africa semiconductor IP market.
The major players covered in the report are Rambus.com, Dolphin Design, Xilinx, Arm Limited, Cadence Design Systems, Inc., Siemens, Synopsys, Inc., Imagination Technologies Limited, CEVA, Inc., ACHRONIX SEMICONDUCTOR CORPORATIO, Faraday Technology Corporation, Lattice Semiconductor, VeriSilicon, Digital Core Design, Dream Chip Technologies GmbH, eMemory Technology Inc., Wave Computing, Inc. among other players in Middle East and Africa. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In September 2019, Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority (DSOA) innovation hub for technologies, announced that it will use Synopsys' Professional Services and Synopsys' Pilot Design Environment for establishing Dubai Circuit Design (DCD) center.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for semiconductor IP through expanded model range.
Customization Available : Middle East and Africa Semiconductor IP Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), product under development data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.