Middle East and Africa Smart Home Market By Product Type (Entertainment Controls, Security and Access Control, HVAC Control, Home Appliances, Smart Kitchen, Lighting Control, Smart Furniture, Home Healthcare), Technology (Wireless, Wired), Software & Service (Behavioral, Proactive), Country (U.A.E, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa ) Market Trends and Forecast to 2027.
Smart home market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 16.3% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 23,198.44 million by 2027. Rising digitalization has increase the adoption of smart devices which result in increasing demand for the smart home is the prominent factor that drive growth of the market.
The rising internet penetration among the countries has increased the demand for the remote monitoring of home from remote. This provides high end security for the home as well as property.
This Smart Home Market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Middle East and Africa smart home market is segmented on the basis of product type, technology and software & service. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into lighting control, security and access control, HVAC control, entertainment controls, home healthcare, smart kitchen, home appliances, smart furniture, and others. The rising adoption of smart lighting technology has increased demand for the lighting control that allows the use to efficiently manage their lighting remotely
- On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into wireless and wired. Wireless accounted largest market share is due to the increasing demand of devices that requires less maintenance cost and provides longer service life
- On the basis of software and services, the market is segmented into behavioural and proactive. The rising concern for safety of the family member and property, the consumers demand for the behavioural software as it allows the user to monitor the behaviour of their family member remotely which provides high end security.
Smart Home Market Country Level Analysis
Smart home market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, product type, technology and software and services.
The countries covered in smart home market report are U.A.E, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa.
U.A.E accounted for the largest market share due to the rising internet users which has resulted in the increasing demand for smart devices which increase the demand for the smart home.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Asia-Pacific brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Internet Penetration
Smart home market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in smart home and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the smart home market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Smart Home Market Share Analysis
Smart home market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Middle East and Africa smart home market.
The major players covered in the report are Schneider Electric, ABB, Emerson Electric Co., Johnson Controls., SAMSUNG, Robert Bosch GmbH, GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY (A Subsidiary of General Electric), Siemens, Haier Group and Google (A Subsidiary of Alphabet Inc.), among others are Middle East and Africa players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of smart home market.
- In May 2019, Resideo form partnership with VANWARD to expand its product portfolio in China. This aim of the partnership is to incline the Chinese customer towards energy saving home heating equipment. The partnership will aid the company in to expand its presence in China and increase its customer base
- In October 2018, Carrier had launched Côr 5C and 7C thermostat in integration with Google Assistant. This new solution allows the user to control and monitor the settings using the voice command through Google assistant. The new product increased the customer base and product portfolio of the company.
Customization Available: Middle East and Africa Smart Home Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.