Middle East and Africa Smoked Cheese Market, By Type (Naturally Smoked Cheese and Processed Smoked Cheese), Product Type (Mozzarella, Parmesan, Cheddar, Cream Cheese, Ricotta and Others), Form (Blocks, Cubes, Slice, Spread and Others), Flavors (Original and Flavored), Category (Hard Cheese and Soft Cheese), Source (Cattle Milk, Goat Milk, Sheep Milk and Others), Application (Food & Beverage Industries, Food Service Sector and Households), Distribution Channel (Direct and Indirect), Country (South Africa, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait, Oman, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
The smoked cheese market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 3.9% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 3,287.25 million by 2028. The increase in consumption of convenience food products will act as a driver for the growth of the smoked cheese market.
Smoked cheese is a type of cheese that is specially treated by smoke-curing. Smoke-curing is a traditional method to preserve the cheese and enhance the additional flavor of the products. The cheese can be smoked in two ways such as cold smoking or hot smoking. Cold smoking takes a month to create a smoked cheese, whereas hot smoking can be done in few minutes to hours when it maintains the temperature ranging between 100 and 190 degrees Fahrenheit.
The availability of various flavors in smoked cheese increases the demand among consumers which is expected to drive the growth of the smoked cheese market. The increasing awareness and changing consumer’s preference towards organic foods is expected to act as restraint for the growth of the smoked cheese market. The rising technical innovations in the food processing market and increasing consumption of smoke flavored food products in the region will create an opportunity for the growth of the smoked cheese market. The manufacturers are dealing with the situation and trying to add more nutrients with unique taste in smoked cheese products is expected to act as a challenge for the growth of the smoked cheese market.
This smoked cheese market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the smoked cheese market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The smoked cheese market is segmented on the basis of the type, product type, form, flavors, category, source, application and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the smoked cheese market is segmented into naturally smoked cheese and processed smoked cheese. In 2021, naturally smoked cheese segment has the largest market share due to the factors such as the high demand for natural food products by consumers.
- On the basis of product type, the smoked cheese market is segmented into mozzarella, parmesan, cheddar, cream cheese, ricotta and others. In 2021, cheddar segment in smoked cheese has the largest market share due to the large number of applications of the cheddar cheese in the food industry and it is one of the hard cheese that is boosting its demand in the market.
- On the basis of form, the smoked cheese market is segmented into blocks, cubes, slice, spread and others. In 2021, slice segment in smoked cheese has the largest market share due to the large number of cheese slice applications in the various food products such as burgers, pizza and others.
- On the basis of flavors, the smoked cheese market is segmented into original and flavored. In 2021, flavored segment in smoked cheese has the largest market share owing to the factors such as the consumers demand the variety of flavors in the cheese form.
- On the basis of category, the smoked cheese market is segmented into hard cheese and soft cheese. In 2021, hard cheese segment in smoked cheese has the largest market share due to its property of easy preparation of hard cheese in the smoked form and the consumers demand.
- On the basis of source, the smoked cheese market is segmented into cattle milk, goat milk, sheep milk and others. In 2021, cattle milk segment in smoked cheese has the largest market share due to the consumers' preference towards the cattle milk over other milk because of its nutritional facts.
- On the basis of application, the smoked cheese market is segmented into food & beverage industries, food service sector and households. In 2021, food service sector segment in smoked cheese has the largest market share due to the demand for smoked cheese, especially in the food service sectors including cafes, restaurants and hotels.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the smoked cheese market is segmented into direct and indirect. In 2021, indirect segment in smoked cheese has the largest market share due to the high demand for smoked cheese in the retail stores and hypermarkets.
Middle East and Africa Smoked Cheese Market: Country Level Analysis
Middle East and Africa smoked cheese market is analysed and market size information is provided by the country, type, product type, form, flavors, category, source, application and distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in the Middle East and Africa smoked cheese market report are the South Africa, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait, Oman, Rest of Middle East and Africa.
South Africa is dominating in the Middle East and Africa smoked cheese market owing to the factors such as the high demand for smoked cheese in the region due to the changing lifestyle and eating habits of the consumers in the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Middle East and Africa brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand of Smoked Cheese in Food Industry
The smoked cheese market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in smoked cheese and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the smoked cheese market. The data is available for historic period 2011-2019.
Competitive Landscape and Smoked Cheese Market Share Analysis
The smoked cheese market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Middle East and Africa presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Middle East and Africa smoked cheese market.
The major players covered in the Middle East and Africa smoked cheese market report are Arla Foods amba, Glanbia PLC among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many expansions are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of the smoked cheese market.
- In November 2019, Arla Foods amba invested in the expansion of Branderup Dairy in Denmark. As a result, the company expects massive revenue from this due to the huge demand for mozzarella production.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for smoked cheese through expanded range of size.
Customization Available: Middle East and Africa Smoked Cheese Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.