Middle East and Africa Sorbitol Market, By Category (Organic and Inorganic), Form (Crystallized, Liquid and Powder), Source (Corn, Wheat, Rye and Others), Function (Humectant, Sweetener, Bulking Agent, Stabilizer, Softener and Emulsifier and Others), Application (Food and Beverages, Animal Feed, Pharmaceuticals, Oral Care, Cosmetics, Industrial Sector and Others), Country (South Africa, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait and Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028.
Market Analysis and Insights: Middle East and Africa Sorbitol Market
The sorbitol market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 4.8% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 108,582.40 thousand by 2028. The rising demand for low-calorie food is expected to help in the growth of the sorbitol market.
Sorbitol is a sugar alcohol found naturally in fruits and plants or derived from starch-rich sources via hydrogenation. Sorbitol has diuretic, laxative, and cathartic properties. Sorbitol has one-third fewer calories and 60% more sweetening activity than sucrose and hence used as an alternative to sugar, especially for diabetic patients. Sorbitol comes in different forms liquid, crystalline or powder. It is non-carcinogenic and generally odorless.
The rising health problems due to consumption of sugar is expected to boost the growth of the sorbitol market. The ambiguity related to the side-effects of sorbitol is expected to act as a major restraint for the sorbitol market. The fluctuation in prices and supply of sugar are fueling the market and is expected to act as an opportunity for the growth of the sorbitol market. The availability of substitute for sorbitol in the market is expected to act as challenge for the growth of the sorbitol market.
The sorbitol market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the sorbitol market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The sorbitol market is segmented on the basis of the category, form, source, function and application. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of category, the sorbitol market is segmented into organic and inorganic. In 2021, the inorganic segment is expected to dominate the sorbitol market due to the rise in demand for low-calorie and low-sugar products which also offer various health benefits.
- On the basis of form, the sorbitol market is segmented into crystallized, liquid and powder. In 2021, the powder segment is expected to dominate the sorbitol market due to its easy application in various industries and high demand by manufacturers.
- On the basis of source, the sorbitol market is segmented into corn, wheat, rye and others. In 2021, the corn segment is expected to dominate the sorbitol market due to the rise in demand for cost-effective and starch-rich raw materials to produce sorbitol to fulfill the growing demand in industries.
- On the basis of function, the sorbitol market is segmented into humectant, sweetener, bulking agent, stabilizer, softener and emulsifier and others. In 2021, the humectant segment is anticipated to dominate the sorbitol market due to the rise in demand for an ingredient with a high capacity to retain moisture and helps in enhancing the shelf-life of the products.
- On the basis of application, the sorbitol market is segmented into food and beverages, animal feed, pharmaceuticals, oral care, cosmetics, industrial sector and others. In 2021, the pharmaceutical segment is anticipated to dominate the sorbitol market due to increased demand for sorbitol to prepare tablets, capsules and other pharmaceutical products.
Middle East and Africa Sorbitol Market Country Level Analysis
Middle East and Africa sorbitol market is analyzed and market size information is provided by the country, category, form, source, function and application as referenced above.
The countries covered in the Middle East and Africa sorbitol market report are the South Africa, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait and rest of Middle East and Africa.
Category segment in Saudi Arabia region is expected to grow with the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 because of ample availability of starch rich sources in the region and increased awareness regarding the health benefits of sorbitol. The category segment in South Africa is dominating the Middle East and Africa sorbitol market with the highest market share owing to increasing demand for low-sugar and low-calorie product. Oman is leading the growth of the Middle East and Africa sorbitol market for category segment due to increased demand for sorbitol in various industries.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Middle East and Africa brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growing Strategic Activities by Major Market Players to enhance the Awareness Regarding Health Benefits of Sorbitol Market
The sorbitol market also provides you with detailed sorbitol market analysis for every country growth in the sorbitol market. Additionally, it provides the detail information regarding the sorbitol market players’ strategy and their geographical presence. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Sorbitol Market Share Analysis
The sorbitol market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Middle East and Africa sorbitol market.
The major companies dealing in the Middle East and Africa sorbitol market report are Cargill, Incorporated, Ingredion, TEREOS, ADM, PT. Ecogreen Oleochemicals, Sunar Misir, Gulshan Polyols Ltd., MAIZE PRODUCTS, StartingLine S.p.A., Zhucheng Dongxiao Biological Technology Co., Ltd, Alsiano among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many contract, agreement and launches are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the sorbitol market.
- In March 2021, Alsiano announced that they have been appointed as the new partner for the distribution of jover products in the Nordic countries. This partnership benefitted the company to expand the range with a broad line of innovative natural preservatives and reach out to many consumers.
Collaboration, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures and other strategies by the market players is enhancing the company footprints in the sorbitol market which also provides the benefit for organization’s profit growth.
Customization Available: Middle East and Africa Sorbitol Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.