Middle East and Africa Submental Fat Treatment Market, By Type (Invasive method and Minimally Invasive & Non Invasive Technology), End User (Cosmetic Centers, Hospitals, Dermatology Clinics, Medical Spa and Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender and Retail Sales), Country (South Africa, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle east and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Submental fat treatment market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 9.4% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 48.59 million by 2027. Increased demand for minimally invasive procedures and rising prevalence of obesity are the major driver which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period.
Decreased disparity between men and women has encouraged the men to undergo the cosmetic procedures for looking better this has created an opportunity for the service providers to cater the demands of more people. Also, evolution in the laser and RF devices has created new ways to treat people increasing the adaptability of people towards these devices. However, high cost and increased risks associated with the procedures proves to restraint the market growth in the forecast period.
The Submental Fat Treatment Market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Submental fat treatment market is segmented on the basis of type, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type the market has been segmented into invasive method and minimal invasive & non-invasive technology. Minimally invasive and non-invasive technology segment is dominating the market as these procedures provide treatment which requires less time and more satisfactory results. Along with this the adoption and demand of minimally invasive and non-invasive technology is too high as compared to that of the invasive method.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into cosmetic centres, hospitals, dermatology clinics, medical spa and others. Cosmetic centres are expected to dominate the Middle East and Africa submental fat treatment market as cosmetic centres are well equipped with instrumental and infrastructural developments required for aesthetic needs and patient satisfaction.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into direct tender and retail sales. direct tenders are dominating the market as the providers are much focused on serving better services to customers along with reducing the overall cost as well as availability of products helps the providers in providing superior services to their customers.
Submental Fat Treatment Market Country Level Analysis
The submental fat treatment market is analysed and market size information is provided by type, end user and distribution channel.
Saudi Arabia is dominating the Middle East and Africa region for submental fat treatment market as research and development activities are going on to improve the quality of aesthetic services. Also, the manufacturers in the submental fat treatment market are offering wide range of products which allows Saudi Arabia to dominate the Middle East and Africa submental fat treatment market.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing Awareness for Cosmetic Procedures among People is Boosting the Demand of the Market in the Forecast Period
Submental fat treatment market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in aesthetic industry with submental fat treatment sales, impact of advancement in the submental fat treatment and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the submental fat treatment market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Submental fat treatment Market Share Analysis
Submental fat treatment market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to submental fat treatment market.
The major players covered in the report are Allergan plc, Cynosure LLC, Alma Lasers, INMODE, ENDYMED MEDICAL Inc. and among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launch and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the submental fat treatment market.
- In April, 2019, Alma a Sisram medical company launched Beautifill, a first laser based platform designed to produce high quality and fat contouring. This enhanced the product portfolio and increased revenue
- In December 2017, Allergan got the FDA approval for CoolSculpting which is used to treat fat non-surgically. This has increased the services provided by the company and also increased revenue generation
Clinical study data sets, authorization, collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the submental fat treatment market which also provides the benefits for organisation to improve their offering for submental fat treatment monitoring.
Customization Available: Middle East and Africa Submental Fat Treatment Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.