Middle East and Africa Surgical Operating Microscopes Market By Type (Systems (Microscopes), Visualization System and Accessories), Application (Neuro and Spine Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Ophthalmology, Gynecology and Urology, Oncology, Otolaryngology, Dentistry, Others), End User (Hospitals, Speciality Clinics, Ambulatory Services), Country (South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Surgical operating microscope is an optical instrument which helps surgeon to provide a high quality magnified, illuminated and stereoscopic image of the small particulates in the part of surgical area during surgical procedures. It is used to enlarge image to reveal details and small object structure. The surgical operating microscope is precisely design to perform complex microsurgeries. The components of microscope are consisting of a magnification changer, the binocular head, an illuminator, and an objective lens which beams light via the objective lens onto the operating site. The binocular head have two telescopes with easy adjustable eyepieces for surgeon. Surgical operating microscope is an important factor in the success of most of the complex and difficult surgical interventions. The surgical operating microscopes is used for magnification in various surgeries such as- Neuro and spine surgery, Plastic and reconstructive surgery, ophthalmology, gynecology and urology, oncology, otolaryngology and dentistry.
Middle East and Africa surgical operating microscopes market is projected to register a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: Middle East and Africa Surgical Operating Microscopes Market
Middle East and Africa surgical operating microscopes market is segmented into three notable segments which are on the basis of by type, application and end user.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into systems (microscopes), visualization system and accessories.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into neuro and spine surgery, plastic and reconstructive surgery, ophthalmology, gynecology and urology, oncology, otolaryngology, dentistry and others.
- On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into hospitals, speciality clinics and ambulatory services.
Competitive Analysis: Middle East and Africa Surgical Operating Microscopes Market
Some of the major players operating in the Middle East and Africa surgical operating microscopes market are Danaher, Alcon Inc., Alltion (Wuzhou) Co., Ltd., ATMOS MedizinTechnik GmbH & Co. KG, Carl-Zeiss-Stiftung, ECLERIS S.R.L., METALL ZUG Ag, KARL KAPS GMBH & CO. KG, Olympus Corporation, Labo America, Inc., ORION MEDIC, SEILER INSTRUMENT INC., Seliga Microscopes sp. Z o. O., TAKAGI SEIKO CO.,LTD, TOPCON CORPORATION and Middle East and Africa Surgical Corporation.
- In May 2018, Alcon Inc. launched New Phacoemulsification (phaco) Technology which is a part of the Centurion Vision System, Active Sentry Handpiece and Intrepid Hybrid Tip at 2019 annual meeting of American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery (ASCRS). The product advancement will help company to provide innovative product surgeons and patients as new products will help to improve safety, control and consistency during cataract surgery.
- In September 2017, Olympus Corporation has launched ORBEYE, a Surgical Microscope. The Major Focus of this product launch is to reduce surgeon fatigue via reducing the requirement for extensive viewing via microscope eyepieces for an extended time. The product launch will help company to enhance revenue generation in medical device segment.
- In April 2017, Carl Zeiss Meditec AG, a subsidiary of Carl-Zeiss-Stiftung launched KINEVO 900 a robotic Visualization System at Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Association of Neurological Surgeons (AANS). With this new product company is providing three-in-one visualization system by merging ocular-free digital 4K 3D exoscope, surgical microscope, and in-situ images to have great clarity and to reduce manual efforts. The new product launch will help company to increase revenue generation as company has Revolutionizes Neurosurgical Visualization with this new product.
Research Methodology: Middle East and Africa Surgical Operating Microscopes Market
Primary Rependants: Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s): Manufacturers, Researchers, Distributors, Bakers and Food Industrialists. Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and National Sales Managers.