Middle East and Africa SWIR market, By Scanning Type (Line Scan and Area Scan), By Detector Type (Cooled and Uncooled), By Chemical Composition (Indium Gallium Arsenide, Mercury Cadmium Telluride, Indium Antimonide (INSB), Lead Sulfide Quantum Dots and Others), By Application (Machine Vision, Thermal Imaging, Hyperspectral Imaging, Security & Surveillance, Photovoltaics and Others), By Component (Hardware, Software and Services), By Industry (Commercial, Industrial, Medical, Military & Defense and Others), By Country (U.A.E., Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Israel, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East and Africa), Market Trends and Forecast to 2028
Middle East and Africa SWIR market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 7.9% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and expected to reach USD 22.39 million by 2028. Increasing demand for multispectral imaging systems is acting as major factor for the growth of the market.
Some of the factors which are driving the market are increasing demand for multi-spectral imaging and wide adoption of SWIR technology by governments and public sector. There has been increasing demand for multispectral imaging as they are used in number of applications such as precision agriculture, pharmaceutical production, artworks, biochemistry, and others. There are several fields in implementation of multispectral imaging with SWIR is still growing and being widely adapted. Multispectral cameras are deployed in many industries and applications such as industrial inspection, quality inspection of food and beverage products, pharmaceutical product inspection and sorting, color inspection, process monitoring and others.
This SWIR market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Middle East and Africa SWIR market is segmented on the basis of scanning type, detector type, chemical composition, application, component and industry. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of scanning type, Middle East and Africa SWIR market has been segmented into line scan and area scan. In 2021, line scan segment is expected to dominate the market, owing to increasing usage of SWIR for line-scan inspection applications such as paper, rolls of metal, fiber, railway inspection, solar cells, textiles, pharmaceuticals, semiconductors and postal sorting.
- On the basis of detector type, Middle East and Africa SWIR market has been segmented into cooled and uncooled. In 2021, uncooled segment is expected to dominate the market, as uncooled detectors are the most common type used for thermal imaging devices across these regions.
- On the basis of chemical composition, Middle East and Africa SWIR market has been segmented into indium gallium arsenide, mercury cadmium telluride, indium antimonide (INSB), lead sulfide quantum dots and others. Indium gallium arsenide, mercury cadmium telluride, indium antimonide (INSB), lead sulfide quantum dots are further sub segmented by component into hardware, software and services. Hardware segment is further sub segmented by product type into cameras, sensors and others. In 2021, indium gallium arsenide segment is expected to dominate the market, as it is most common technology being used in infrared spectroscopy for studying light in the SWIR range.
- On the basis of application, Middle East and Africa SWIR market has been segmented into machine vision, thermal imaging, hyperspectral imaging, security & surveillance, photovoltaics and others. In 2021, security & surveillance segment is expected to dominate the market, due to factors such increasing usages of SWIR for security & surveillance across military and defence applications.
- On the basis of component, Middle East and Africa SWIR market has been segmented into hardware, software and services. Services segment is further sub segmented into testing services and support & maintenance. In 2021, hardware segment is expected to dominate the market, as cameras and sensors are mostly utilized for SWIR in the Middle East and African region
- On the basis of industry, Middle East and Africa SWIR market has been segmented into commercial, industrial, medical, military & defense and others. Commercial, medical and military & defense segments are further sub segmented by scanning type into line scan and area scan. Industrial segment is further sub segmented into electronics and semiconductors, glass, food & beverages, aerospace and others. Electronics and semiconductors, glass, food & beverages, aerospace are again sub segmented by scanning type into line scan and area scan. In 2021, industrial segment is expected to dominate the market mainly attributed to increasing industrial activities and sector across the Middle East and African region.
Middle East and Africa SWIR Market Country Level Analysis
Middle East and Africa SWIR market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, scanning type, detector type, chemical composition, application, component and industry.
The countries covered in Middle East and Africa SWIR market report are U.A.E., Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Israel, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East and Africa.
U.A.E. dominates the Middle East and Africa SWIR market due to factors such as increasing adoption of SWIR infrared cameras in semiconductor industry, surging focus of market players toward availability of cost effective SWIR imaging systems in the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Middle East and Africa brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rise in need to improve efficiency and productivity, is expected to drive the market growth
Middle East and Africa SWIR market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in SWIR and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the SWIR market. The data is available for historic period 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Middle East and Africa SWIR Market Share Analysis
Middle East and Africa SWIR market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Middle East and Africa presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Middle East and Africa SWIR market.
The major players covered in the report Sensors Unlimited (A subsidiary of Collins Aerospace), Teledyne Technologies Incorporated., Xenics NV, Lynred, Allied Vision Technologies GmbH, Hamamatsu Photonics K.K., NIT, Photon Etc. Inc, Princeton Infrared Technologies, Inc., Raptor Photonics, IRCameras LLC, Intevac, Inc., Opgal Optronic Industries Ltd., InfraTec GmbH, TTP plc., Photonic Science and Engineering Limited, SWIR Vision Systems, Edmund Optics Inc., Atik Cameras Limited (A Subsidiary of SDI Group), Silent Sentinel among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of Middle East and Africa SWIR market.
- In November 2019, Hamamatsu Photonics K.K. announced the launch of a new InGaAs line scan camera for inline SWIR inspection. This new camera is ideal for real-time, inline non-destructive inspection using SWIR imaging. This new camera also ensures highly efficient and high-throughput inspection. This launch has helped the company to enhance its offerings in the market.
- In January 2021, Allied Vision Technologies GmbH announced the integration of their Goldeye SWIR camera series with Sony's new innovative IMX990 and IMX991 InGaAs sensors. Under this integration, four models will be expanded with innovative sensors, which are sensitive in both the visible and the short-wave infrared (SWIR) range. This will help the company to enhance its offerings in the market.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for SWIR through expanded range of size.
Customization Available: Middle East and Africa SWIR Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.