Middle East and Africa Treasury Software Market, By Operating System (Windows, Linux, MAC, Android, IOS), Application (Liquidity and Cash Management, Investment Management, Debt Management, Financial Risk Management, Compliance Management, Tax Planning, Others), Deployment Model (Cloud, On Premise), Organization Size (Large Enterprises, Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMES)), End-User (Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), Government, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Consumer Goods, Chemicals, Energy, Others), Country (Saudi Arabia, South Africa, UAE, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029
Market Analysis and Insights: Middle East and Africa Treasury Software Market
Middle East and Africa treasury software market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 2.3% in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029 and expected to reach USD 515.04 million by 2029.
Treasury software is an application that automates a company’s financial activities like cash flow, assets, and investments. It provides a treasury management system that tracks the ability of a business to convert assets into cash to meet financial obligation. Treasury management software is used by financial managers and accounts to monitor liquidity, the ability to convert assets into cash to meet financial obligations. Software automates, streamlines treasury management functions, resulting in reduced financial and reputational risks, cost saving, and improved operational efficiency and effectiveness. The greater visibility, analytics and forecasting that TMS provides improves decision making and helps to create organizational financial strategies.
Adoption of cloud based solution in treasury management is the major driving factor in the market. Lack of awareness among consumer regarding the benefits of treasury software can prove to be a challenge however penetration of advanced analytics solution in banking sector prove to be an opportunity. The restraint is increasing cyber treats and data breaches. Also, the challenges faced due to the impact of COVID-19 on the supply chain of the raw materials are the restraining factors.
The treasury software market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the Treasury Software market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Treasury Software Market Scope and Market Size
Middle East and Africa treasury software market is segmented on the basis of operating system, application, deployment model, organization size and vertical. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of operating system, the treasury software market is segmented into windows, Linux, MAC, Android, and iOS. In 2022, windows segment is expected to dominate the Middle East and Africa treasury software market due to technological advancements and the developments of various treasury software integrated with windows operating systems.
- On the basis of application, the treasury software market is segmented into liquidity and cash management, investment management, debt management, financial risk management, compliance management, tax planning, and others. In 2022, liquidity and cash management is expected to dominate the Middle East and Africa treasury software market owing to increasing adoption of treasury software for liquidity and cash management to reduce manual entry process errors and calculation errors.
- On the basis of deployment model, the treasury software market is segmented into cloud and on premises. In 2022, the cloud segment is expected to dominate the Middle East and Africa treasury software market as cloud computing technology provides a steady infrastructure.
- On the basis of organization size, the treasury software market is segmented into large enterprises and small and medium-sized enterprises. In 2022, large enterprises are expected to dominate the Middle East and Africa treasury software they have increased dependency on digitalized environment.
- On the basis of vertical, the treasury software market is segmented into banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI), government, manufacturing, healthcare, consumer goods, chemicals, energy, and others. In 2022, banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI) is expected to dominate the Middle East and Africa treasury software market as AI powered systems are popular in banking sector.
Treasury Software Market Country Level Analysis
The treasury software market is analyzed and market size information is provided by the country, operating system, application, deployment model, organization size, and vertical as referenced above.
The countries covered in Middle East & Africa treasury software Market report are South Africa, Egypt, U.A.E., Saudi Arabia, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa.
U.A.E dominates the Middle East and Africa treasury software market as the country have demonstrated strong commitment towards the development and implementation of treasury management software.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Middle East and Africa brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing Adoption of Smart Electronic Payment Management Tools is Boosting the Market Growth of Treasury Software Market
The treasury software market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in particular market. Additionally, it provides the detail information regarding the market players’ strategy and their geographical presence. The data is available for historic period 2011 to 2020.
Competitive Landscape and Treasury Software Market Share Analysis
Treasury software market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to treasury software market.
Some of the major players operating in the Middle East and Africa treasury software market are Finastra, ZenTreasury Ltd, Emphasys Software, SS&C Technologies, Inc., CAPIX, Adenza, Coupa Software Inc. , DataLog Finance, FIS, Access Systems (UK) Limited, Treasury Software Corp., MUREX S.A.S, EdgeVerve Systems Limited (A wholly owned subsidiary of Infosys) , Financial Sciences Corp., Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc., CashAnalytics, Oracle, Fiserv, Inc, ION, SAP, Solomon Software, and ABM CLOUD among others.
Many new product developments, business expansions, contracts and agreements are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the treasury software market.
- In December 2021, In June, Finastra had announced the completion of acquisition of Malauzai for enabling digital transformation for community banks and credit unions across the country. This had helped the company to integrate malauzi’s digital solution into Finastra’s Fusion Phoenix core banking system, to deliver a seamless banking experience with a robust breadth of services
- In April 2021, ZenTreasury Ltd was selected by Lehto Group o be their supplier of TMS and Lease Accounting solutions. This will help the company to offer both Treasury Management System and Lease Management add on for the IFRS 16 accounting management, in order to achieve cost benefits
Customization Available: Middle East and Africa Treasury Software Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.