Middle East and Africa Underwater Unmanned Vehicle Market, By Type (Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV), Autonomous Underwater Vehicle (AUV)), Product type (Heavy Work Class Vehicle, Work Class Vehicle, High-Capacity Electric Vehicle and Small Vehicles), Components (Inertial Navigation Systems, Cameras, Lighting Systems, Sensors, Video Screens, Synthetic Aperture Sonar and others), Propulsion System (Hybrid Systems, Electric Systems and Mechanical Systems), Operating Depth (1000-3000m, 200-1000m, less than 200m and more than 3000m), Size Range (HWV (12.75-21), LWV (9-12.75), Man-Portable (3-9) and Large (>36)), Application (Defense, Commercial Exploration, Scientific Research and Others), Country (Israel, U.A.E., Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Egypt, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
The underwater unmanned vehicle market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 14.7% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 10078.51 million by 2027. The growing demand of various UGV applications in field monitoring and intervention processes in Middle East and Africa is acting as major factor for the growth of the market.
Increasing maritime threats and growing adoption of underwater unmanned vehicle by naval forces is further driving the underwater unmanned vehicle market growth.
For instance, in September 2020, BAE Systems has launched a new product in its Maritime division Riptide UUV-12, it is a new addition to its product portfolio, integrated with radio frequency signal collection, RF electronic warfare, active acoustics and many other advanced components and it is a 12 inch diameter vehicle to go into the sea. This new launch has enhanced and increased their product line.
The limited energy density and lifespan of batteries limits the reach of the underwater unmanned vehicle, ocean being covered on such a large part of earth and occupying a large area makes it highly necessary for unmanned vehicle to travel to a longer distance in a single charge which restricts the underwater unmanned vehicle market growth. Rapid improvements in battery and fuel cell technologies by manufacturers are attracting many industries and acts as an opportunity for the growth of the underwater unmanned vehicle market. The various operational hurdles faced by underwater unmanned vehicles while carrying out missions is a major factor which is posing as a challenge for the growth of the underwater unmanned vehicle market.
This underwater unmanned vehicle market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the underwater unmanned vehicle market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The underwater unmanned vehicle market is segmented on the basis of type, product type, components, propulsion system, operating depth, size range and application. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the underwater unmanned vehicle market has been segmented into remotely operated vehicle (ROV) and autonomous underwater vehicle (AUV). In 2020, remotely operated vehicle (ROV) segment accounts for the largest market share in type segment as it is more convenient to operate underwater unmanned vehicles via remote station.
- On the basis of product type, the underwater unmanned vehicle market has been segmented into heavy work class vehicle, work class vehicle, high-capacity electric vehicle and small vehicles. In 2020, heavy work class vehicle segment will hold the maximum market share due to extensive use of heavy vehicles for in-depth drilling and major underwater projects is driving the growth.
- On the basis of components, the underwater unmanned vehicle market has been segmented into inertial navigation systems, cameras, lighting systems, sensors, video screens, synthetic aperture sonar and others. In 2020, navigation systems is dominating as it is a core component of any vehicle as which gives accurate position and continuously process data, which is propelling the inertial navigation systems segment growth.
- On the basis of propulsion type, the underwater unmanned vehicle market has been segmented into hybrid systems, electric systems and mechanical systems. In 2020, hybrid systems are dominating the market of underwater unmanned vehicles due to its higher efficiency during operations is fuelling the hybrid systems segment growth.
- On the basis of operating depth, the underwater unmanned vehicle market has been segmented into 1000-3000m, 200-1000m, less than 200m and more than 3000m. In 2020, 1000-3000m is dominating as major operations are executed at more than 1000m but less than 3000m, thus it is thrusting the 1000-3000m segment growth.
- On the basis of size range, the underwater unmanned vehicle market has been segmented into HWV (12.75-21), LWV (9- 12.75), man-portable (3-9) and large (>36). In 2020, HWV (12.75-21) is dominating as HWV is mainly used in coordination with optimum operating depth, thus it is driving the HWV (12.75-21) segment growth.
- On the basis of application, the underwater unmanned vehicle market has been segmented into defence, commercial exploration, scientific research and others. In 2020, defense segment is holding the maximum market share and will continue its dominance during the forecast period due to the rising concerns towards the security of borders from uncertain threats and attacks through the ocean by the defense and naval sector.
Underwater Unmanned Vehicle Market Country Level Analysis
Unmanned unmanned vehicle market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, type, product type, components, propulsion system, operating depth, size range and application as referenced above.
The countries covered in underwater unmanned vehicle market report are Israel, U.A.E., Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Egypt, and Rest of Middle East and Africa.
Israel is dominating the Middle East and Africa region for underwater unmanned vehicle market due to the presence of large number of underwater unmanned vehicles manufacturers in the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand of Underwater Unmanned Vehicle market
Underwater unmanned vehicle market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for underwater unmanned vehicle, impact of technology using life line curves and changes regulatory scenarios and their impact on the underwater unmanned vehicle market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Underwater Unmanned Vehicle Market Share Analysis
Underwater unmanned vehicle market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to underwater unmanned vehicle market.
The major players covered in the report are Oceaneering International, Inc., Kongsberg Maritime, Saab AB, ATLAS ELEKTRONIK GmbH, Fugro, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Boeing, SUBSEA 7, L3Harris Technologies, Inc., BAE Systems, and Huntington Ingalls Industries, Inc. among others domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launches and agreements are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the underwater unmanned vehicle market.
- In March 2020, Autonomous Solutions Inc. deployed a new fully unmanned yard truck solution with four companies Phantom Auto, FANUC America Corporation, ASI’s Mobius and Terberg. This partnership has enhanced the brand image of the company developing strong portfolio for the company.
- In September 2019, ECA GROUP is awarded with two contracts for the sale of its new-generation ground robots, CAMELEON LG, to the Armed Forces of Canada and France. The award recognition is going to enhance the company image in the global market which is directly going to boost the revenue for it.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for underwater unmanned vehicle through expanded product range.
Customization Available: Middle East and Africa Underwater Unmanned Vehicle Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.