Middle East and Africa Utility Locator Market By Technique (Electromagnetic Field, Ground Penetrating Radar, Others), Offering (Equipment Services), Target(Metallic, Non-Metallic), End-User Industry(Telecommunication, Electricity, Water and Sewage, Oil and Gas, Transportation, Others), Country( Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Israel, Egypt, Rest of Middle East and Africa)- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026 – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Middle East and Africa utility locator market can be defined as a tool for identifying and mapping underground utilities such as electric cable distribution, water pipes, telecommunication lines, gas pipelines and many more.
The utility locator use various tactics for preventing damages such as during excavation, various marking and locating are used to identifying and labelling underground public utility mains and cables, different colour paint is used to mark the different utilities such as red for electrical power lines, blue for potable water, yellow for gas, orange for communications or signal lines, purple for reclaimed water, green for sewers, white for proposed construction, and pink for survey markings.
Some of the factors which are driving the market are the increased demand of cloud-computing for businesses and demand for predictive solutions and image recognition is considered as major application for deep learning neural networks. However, less adoption of artificial intelligence-based technologies results in slow digitization is the restraint hampering the growth of the market.
Middle East and Africa utility locator market is projected to register a steady CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: Middle East and Africa Utility Locator Market
Middle East and Africa utility locator market is segmented into four notable segments which are techniques, offering, target, and end-user industry.
- On the basis of technique, the market is segmented into ground penetrating radar (GPR), electromagnetic field, others
- On the basis of offering, the market is segmented into equipment and services
- On the basis of target, the market is segmented into metallic and non-metallic
- On the basis of end-user industry, the market is segmented into telecommunication, electricity, water and sewage, oil and gas, transportation, and others
Competitive Analysis: Middle East and Africa Utility Locator Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are Radiodetection Ltd., Vivax-Metrotech Corp., Guideline Geo., EMERSON ELECTRIC CO., The Charles Machine Works, Inc., Sensors & Software Inc., Leica Geosystems AG, 3M, USIC, multiVIEW., ON TARGET UTILITY SERVICES, GSSI Geophysical Survey Systems, Inc., Vivax-Metrotech Corp., RHD Services, Inc., OneVision Utility Services., Sidewinder Utility Locators., US Radar, and Olameter among others.
- In April 2013, Sensors & Software Inc. shipped first Utility SmartCart specially designed for utility surveying market which can be used for both Locate & Mark and Survey & Map modes; the product is available at inexpensive price. OneVision Utility Services has announced the launch of new contract with the Cobb EMC in Cobb County Georgia for locating services. This would be beneficial for the company in terms of earning more goodwill for completing or signing these projects and would help them in getting more similar projects in future.
- In January, US Radar introduced GP Rover device which helps in combining with US Radar’s ground penetrating advanced triple-bandwidth radar technology with global GPS connectivity used for creating subsurface maps they does not contain any base station or control points but still provides accurate results within two inches (5 cm).
- In March, US Radar launched triple-frequency ground-penetrating radar. It is the first penetrating radar used to locate the imaging objects with greater depths and higher resolution; it can locate the imaging that is at depths up to 30 feet underground. It helps in understanding image and makes it easier.
Research Methodology: Middle East and Africa Utility Locator Market
Primary Respondents: OEMs, Manufacturers, Engineers, Industrial Professionals.
Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and, National Sales Managers.