Middle East and Africa UV Stabilizers Market, By Type (UV Absorber, HALS (Hindered Amine Light Stabilizers), Quenchers and Others), Application Additive (Films and Tapes, Extrusion, Decking, Floor Coating and Others), Application (Coatings, Plastics, Cosmetics and Others), End-User (Automotive, Building and Construction, Adhesives and Sealants and Agriculture), Country (South Africa, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., Israel and Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
UV stabilizers market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 5.4% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027and expected to reach USD 127,951.89 thousand by 2027.
Rising usage of greenhouse films in the region is the factors for growth of market growth. Middle East and Africa region is dominating due to the Increasing consumption in polymer Industry in region and it is the reason why the usage of UV stabilizers has increased in the region but high production cost is restraining the market.
This UV stabilizers Market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Middle East and Africa UV stabilizers market is segmented of the categorized into type, application additive, application and end-user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the Middle East and Africa UV stabilizers market is segmented into UV absorber, HALS (hindered amine light stabilizers), quenchers and others. UV absorber is dominating the Middle East and Africa market because of the fact that the region faces the direct sunlight on the surface of the products which is increases increasing the demand for the UV absorber in the region.
- On the basis of application additive, the Middle East and Africa UV stabilizers market is segmented into films and tapes, extrusion, decking, floor coating and others. Extrusion is dominating in Middle East and Africa due to availability of more labor which is engaged in the extrusion.
- On the basis of application, the Middle East and Africa UV stabilizers market is segmented into coatings, plastics, cosmetics and others. Plastics segment is dominating the Middle East and Africa market due to more export of the engineered plastic products in the region.
- On the basis of end-user, the Middle East and Africa UV stabilizers market is segmented into automotive, building and construction, adhesives and sealants and agriculture. Automotive segment is dominating due to the availability of low price oil products in the region.
UV Stabilizers Market Country Level Analysis
Middle East and Africa market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, type, application additive, application and end-user.
The countries covered in Middle East and Africa UV stabilizers market report are South Africa, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., Israel and Rest of Middle East and Africa.
In Middle East & Africa, South Africa is dominating because of the availability of low price oil products in the region which also increases the demand for automotive in the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growth in the UV Stabilizers Industry
Middle East and Africa UV stabilizers Market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for UV stabilizers Market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in infant formula regulatory scenarios and their impact on the UV stabilizers Market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and UV Stabilizers Market Share Analysis
Middle East and Africa UV stabilizers market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Middle East and Africa UV stabilizers market.
The major players covered in the report are Ampacet Corporation, Valtris Specialty Chemicals, Lycus Ltd., LLC., Addivant, SONGWON, Evonik Industries AG, BASF SE, Clariant and RIVERDALE GLOBAL LLC, among other players domestic and global. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In May 2020, Clariant company launched a new additive name Ceridust 1060 Vita which is more used in the building and construction industries and product is a bio based wax additive. This development has helped the company to increase product portfolio and revenue in near future.
Customization Available: Middle East and Africa UV Stabilizers Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.