Middle East & Africa Vaccine Administration Devices Market, By Product (Syringes, Auto Injectors, Jet Injectors, Micro Needles, Inhalation/Pulmonary Delivery, Microinjection System, Pen Injector Devices, Biodegradable Implants, Electroporation-Based Needle Free Injection Systems, Buccal /Sublingual Vaccine Delivery Systems, Auto-Injector Trainer Devices and Others Devices), Route of Administration (Intramuscular, Subcutaneous, Intradermal), Type (Marketed Vaccines and Clinical-Stage Vaccines (Electroporation)), Brand (BD Accuspray Nasal Spray System, BD Hypak for Vaccines Glass Pre-Fillable Syringe System, BD Uniject Auto-Disable Pre-Fillable Injection System, Gx InnoSafe, Gx RTF ClearJect, Plajex, Others), Dosage (Fixed and Variable), Vaccine Type (Bivalent Oral PolioVaccine, BCG Vaccine, Tetanus-Diphtheria Vaccine, DTP-HEPB-HIB Vaccine, Influenza Vaccine, Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine, Measles Vaccine, Others), Modality (Automatic Vaccine Administration Device and Manual Vaccine Administration Device), Usability (Disposable and Reusable), End User (Hospitals, Community Centers, Homecare Setting, Research and Academic Institutes, Ambulatory Surgical Center, Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tenders, Retail Sales, Others), Country (South Africa, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., Israel, Egypt and rest of Middle East & Africa) Industry Trends & Forecast to 2020
Middle East & Africa vaccine administration devices market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 3.9% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 118.07 million by 2027 from USD 88.28 million in 2019. Increasing government support and investment and development of novel vaccines are the major drivers which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period.
Vaccine administration devices comprises features such development of novel vaccines and will impact in launching new products by the manufacturers into the market which enhance its demand as well as rising burden of infectious diseases leads the demand of accurate vaccine administration in order to elicit strong immune response on delivery of targeted vaccines.
Currently various research studies are taking place which is expected to create a competitive advantage for manufacturers to develop new and innovative vaccine administration devices which is expected to provide various other opportunities in the vaccine administration devices market. However, challenge for mucosal delivery of vaccines and fear among patients related to injections and needle sticks is expected to restraint the vaccine administration devices market growth in the forecast period.
The vaccine administration devices market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the vaccine administration devices market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Vaccine administration devices market is segmented on the basis of product, route of administration, type, brand, dosage, vaccine type, modality, usability, end user, and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product, the vaccine administration devices market is segmented into syringes, auto injectors, jet injectors, micro needles, inhalation/pulmonary delivery, microinjection system, pen injector devices, biodegradable implants, electroporation-based needle free injection systems, buccal /sublingual vaccine delivery systems, auto-injector trainer devices and others devices. In 2020, syringes segment expected to dominate the market as these are easy to handle and provides accurate delivery of vaccine doses.
- On the basis of route of administration, the vaccine administration devices market is segmented into intramuscular vaccination, subcutaneous vaccination, and intradermal vaccination. In 2020, intramuscular vaccination segment is expected to dominate the market as the vaccine administered through intramuscular route elicits strong immune response.
- On the basis of type, the vaccine administration devices market is segmented into marketed vaccines and clinical-stage vaccines (electroporation). In 2020, marketed vaccines expected to dominate the vaccine administration devices market as lots of vaccine administration devices are available in the market as per the patient’s requirement.
- On the basis of brand, the vaccine administration devices market is segmented into BD accuspray nasal spray system, BD hypak for vaccines glass pre-fillable syringe system, BD uniject auto-disable pre-fillable injection system, Gx InnoSafe, Gx RTF clearject, plajex, and others. In 2020, others segment is expected to dominate the vaccine administration devices market due to presence of large variety of vaccine administration devices designed as per the different types of available vaccines.
- On the basis of dosage, the vaccine administration devices market is segmented into fixed and variable. In 2020, fixed segment is expected to dominate the vaccine administration devices market as maximum numbers of vaccines are administered in fixed amount in order to reduce the vaccine toxicity.
- On the basis of vaccine type, the vaccine administration devices market is segmented into bivalent oral poliovaccine, BCG vaccine, tetanus-diphtheria vaccine, DTP-HEPB-HIB vaccine, influenza vaccine, pneumococcal conjugate vaccine, measles vaccine, and others. In 2020, bivalent oral polio vaccine segment is dominating the vaccine administration devices market due to increasing government emphasis on polio eradication.
- On the basis of modality, the vaccine administration devices market is segmented into automatic vaccine administration device and manual vaccine administration device. In 2020, automatic vaccine administration device segment is dominating the vaccine administration devices market due to increasing technological advancement and increasing innovation in field of vaccine development.
- On the basis of usability, the vaccine administration devices market is segmented into disposable and reusable. In 2020, disposable segment is dominating the vaccine administration devices market as the technologically advanced syringes such as auto disposable syringes are used on wide scale for vaccine administration.
- On the basis of end user, the vaccine administration devices market is segmented into hospitals, community centers, homecare setting, research and academic institutes, ambulatory surgical center, and others. In 2020, hospitals segment is dominating the vaccine administration devices market as advanced vaccine administration devices are available in hospitals, moreover, trained vaccine administrator at hospitals ensures accurate vaccine delivery.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the vaccine administration devices market is segmented into direct tenders, and retail sales and others. In 2020, direct tenders segment is dominating the vaccine administration devices market as it is the primary source of procurement by hospitals, clinics, community centers among others. Procurement of vaccine administration devices through direct channels is highly cost effective for healthcare providers as they are bought in bulk under terms of contract for service.
Middle East & Africa Vaccine Administration Devices Market Country Level Analysis
The vaccine administration devices market is analyzed and market size information is provided on the basis of country, product, route of administration, type, brand, dosage, vaccine type, modality, usability, end user, and distribution channel.
The countries covered in the Middle East & Africa vaccine administration devices market report are the South Africa, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., Israel, Egypt and rest of Middle East & Africa.
Saudi Arabia is leading the growth of the Middle East & Africa market due to increasing spending on vaccination and demonstrating strong & effective leadership and ownership of immunization programs along with improving infrastructure in the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual vaccine administration devices market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Immunization Programs and Campaigns is Boosting the Vaccine Administration Devices Market
Vaccine administration devices market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in vaccine administration devices industry with vaccine administration devices drugs and diagnostic tools sales, impact of advancement in the vaccine administration devices treatment technology and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the vaccine administration devices market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Vaccine administration devices Market Share Analysis
Vaccine administration devices market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to vaccine administration devices market.
The major companies which are dealing in the Middle East & Africa vaccine administration devices are BD, Gerresheimer AG, 3M, Terumo Europe NV (A Subsidiary of Terumo Corporation), among others. Many product launch and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the vaccine administration devices market.
- In July 2020, Gerresheimer AG expanded its business of injection vials by enhancing the supply of injection vials for protection against Covid-19. As the demand of injection vials is increasing the presence of such product would help the company enhance its product sales.
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures and other strategies by the market players is enhancing the company market in the vaccine administration devices market which also provides the benefit for organization to improve their offering for vaccine administration devices.
Customization Available : Middle East and Africa Vaccine Administration Devices Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.