Middle East and Africa Writing & Printing and Specialty Paper Market, By Type (Writing Papers, Printing Papers, LWC/ Coated Papers, Chromo & Art Papers, Tissue Papers, Copier paper, Specialty Papers, Specialty Base For Vary Bags, Others), Raw Material (Pulp and Functional Chemical), Surface (Matt, Embossed, Glazed and Rough), Color (White, Brown, Grey, Black, Red, Blue, Yellow and Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Sale/B2B, Specialty Stores, E-Commerce and Others), Application (Packaging, Printings, Label, Industrial, Food Services, Medical Application, Automotive, Electronics, Building and Construction and Others), Country (South Africa, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Israel and rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: Middle East and Africa Writing and Printing and Specialty Paper Market
Writing & printing and specialty paper market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 5.8% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 29,583.61 million by 2027.
Papers are manufactured from the wood pulp which are easily decomposable and do not release any toxic gasses in the soil and have no impact on animals and ground water level. Papers are high in demand in all the regions due to some considerable properties of the paper bags as paper bags are reusable, recyclable, and biodegradable and are most importantly help to reduce plastic waste. The manufacturing of the paper bags is also low cost and process is easy as compared to other packaging solutions.
Specialty paper is one of the most important types of paper which plays significant role in the various types of industrial applications such as printing, packaging, construction and labeling. Specialty paper are sometimes either properly manufactured by the proper processing technique of specialty paper or some time formed with the use of chemical normal paper that can converted into special paper. The specialty paper has a specific grade and intended which is used for specific purposes for particular sectors. Specialty paper is gaining significant growth due to increasing end-use application and improving lifestyle, economy and development in the developing countries. The major restraints are availability of substitutes as availability of the different methods for the packaging of the items which have more strength than the paper packaging products. Also, increasing regulation for deforestation resulted in the low availability of the raw materials for the production of the paper products in the region for East Asia writing & printing and specialty paper market.
This Writing & printing and specialty paper market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Middle East and Africa writing & printing and specialty paper market is segmented into six notable segments which are based on type, raw material, surface, color, distribution channel and application. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, Middle East and Africa writing & printing and specialty paper market is segmented into writing papers, printing papers, LWC/ coated papers, chromo & art papers, tissue papers, copier paper, specialty papers, specialty base for vary bags and others. In Middle East and Africa, writing papers segment is dominating as due to increasing export of the crude oil and maintaining the hard copy for the records which increases the demand of the writing paper in the market.
- On the basis of raw material, Middle East and Africa writing & printing and specialty paper market is segmented into pulp and functional chemical. Functional chemical is further segmented into additives, coatings, fillers, binders and others. In Middle East and Africa, easy import of the pulp raw material and processing of the paper products makes the pulp dominating in the writing & printing and specialty paper market.
- On the basis of surface, Middle East and Africa writing & printing and specialty paper market is segmented into matt, embossed, glazed and rough. In Middle East and Africa, matt surface is dominating as surface does not allow the ink to spread and also absorb the different quality of the ink which makes matt dominating in the writing & printing and specialty paper market.
- On the basis of color, Middle East and Africa writing & printing and specialty paper market is segmented into white, brown, grey, black, red, blue, yellow and others. In Middle East and Africa, white color is dominating as manufacturing process of the white color paper is cost effective which makes white color dominating in the writing & printing and specialty paper market.
- On the basis of distribution channel, Middle East and Africa writing & printing and specialty paper market is segmented into direct sale/B2B, specialty stores, e-commerce and others. In Middle East and Africa, direct sale/B2B segment is dominating as B2B can be the best option which can avail the raw material for the production of the paper packaging products.
- On the basis of application, Middle East and Africa writing & printing and specialty paper market is segmented into packaging, printings, label, industrial, food services, medical application, automotive, electronics, building and construction and others. In Middle East and Africa, packaging segment is dominating in application segment as the demand of the paper packed food is increasing in the region.
Writing & printing and specialty paper market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, type, raw material, surface, color, distribution channel and application as referenced above.
The countries covered in Middle East & Africa writing & printing and specialty paper market report are South Africa, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Israel and rest of Middle East and Africa.
UAE dominates the writing & printing and specialty paper market as the production and consumption of writing paper is increasing in the country. The UAE country is expected to grow with the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 because of increasing demand of writing paper in the school and collages. UAE is leading the growth of the Middle East & Africa market due to easy production of the writing & printing and specialty paper. Israel is as second place in the market due to more demand of paper in the production of the text books. The country the Saudi Arabia is dominating due to increasing demand of writing paper in commercial offices.
The country section of the Middle East and Africa writing & printing and specialty paper market report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growing Demand of High-Quality Packaging Material in Writing & printing and specialty paper
Writing & printing and specialty paper market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in writing & printing and specialty paper and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the Writing & printing and specialty paper market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Writing & printing and specialty paper Market Share Analysis
Writing & printing and specialty paper market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Middle East & Africa writing & printing and specialty paper market.
The major players covered in the report are Mondi, International Paper, LINTEC Corporation, WestRock Company and Sappi among other domestic and global players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of writing & printing and specialty paper market.
- In February 2020, Mondi has decided to launch the first sack kraft paper mobile app. The name of the app is ‘Go2Sack’ app. The application has increases the demand for kraft paper bags. This development helps the company to increase its revenue.
- In December 2017, Sappi announced that they have acquired the business of speciality paper of Cham Paper Group Holding AG, this acquisition increases company’s relevance in specialty papers. After this acquisition, the company enhanced its product portfolio and generates adequate revenue by serving a large customer base.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for writing & printing and specialty paper through expanded range of size.
Customization Available: Middle East and Africa Writing and Printing and Specialty Paper Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.