Middle East and Arica Proximity Sensor Market, By Technology (Inductive, Capacitive, Photoelectric, Magnetic, Ultrasonic and Others), Product (Fixed Distance and Adjustable Distance), Sensing Range (0mm-10mm, 10mm-40mm, 40mm-60mm, 60mm-80mm and Greater than 80mm), Channel Type (Single Channel and Multi-Channel), Application (Ground Proximity Warning System, Parking Sensor Systems, Assembly Line Automation, Anti-Aircraft Warfare, Roller Coasters, Vibration Monitoring System, Mobile Devices, Conveyor Systems, Detection of Object, Position, Inspection and Counting and Others), Type (Rectangular Inductive Sensor, Cylindrical Inductive Sensor, Ring Inductive Sensor and Slot Inductive Sensor), End-User (Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Building Automation, Industrial, Consumer Electronics (Smartphones and Tablets), Food and Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Construction, Energy and Other), Country (U.A.E., Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Israel, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
The proximity sensor market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 5.7% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 11.52 million by 2028. Businesses seeing growth with non-contact sensing technology to maintain physical distance at workplace and acts as a driver for the proximity sensor market growth.
Proximity sensor refers to all sensors which perform non-contact detection and which detect objects without physically contacting them. Proximity sensors convert information on the movement or presence of an object into an electrical signal. These sensors are used to detect any object or a target without the need for any physical contact. These sensors are used in parking lots, mobile phones, conveyor systems and many other industrial applications.
Increasing adoption of the proximity sensors for automobile industry is acting as a driving factor for the growth of the proximity sensor market. Proximity sensor has certain limitation in the sensing capabilities which restricts the adoption of sensors and acts as a restraining factor for the growth of the proximity sensor market. Increasing use of automation across various industries such as manufacturing, power and others were also increasing the need to adopt proximity sensors and creating a window of opportunity for the growth of the proximity sensor market. Designing miniaturized sensors without compromising on quality acts as a challenge for the proximity sensor market growth.
This proximity sensor market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the proximity sensor market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The proximity sensor market is segmented on the basis of technology, product, sensing range, channel type, application, type and end-user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of technology, the proximity sensor market is segmented into inductive, capacitive, photoelectric, magnetic, ultrasonic and others. In 2021, inductive segment held larger share in the market owing to factors such as high resolution, high accuracy, increasing extensive application areas, high switching rate and capable of working efficiently in harsh environment conditions.
- On the basis of product, the proximity sensor market has been segmented into fixed distance and adjustable distance. In 2021, adjustable distance segment held larger share in the market attributed to increasing demand for extendable sensing range among proximity sensors and need for large sensing distance in different application areas.
- On the basis of sensing range, the proximity sensor market has been segmented into 0mm-10mm, 10mm-40mm, 40mm-60mm, 60mm-80mm and greater than 80mm. In 2021, 10mm-40mm segment held the largest share in the market because the inductive proximity sensor offers a similar sensing range and large availability of proximity sensor in this sensing range.
- On the basis of channel type, the proximity sensor market has been segmented into single channel and multi-channel. In 2021, single channel segment held larger share in the market as single channel comprise of capacitive sensors which can sense different kinds of materials such as plastic, metal, liquid and others.
- On the basis of application, the proximity sensor market has been segmented into ground proximity warning system, parking sensor systems, assembly line automation, anti-aircraft warfare, roller coasters, vibration monitoring system, mobile devices, conveyor systems, detection of object, position, inspection and counting and others. In 2021, detection of object held the largest share in the market as the main application of proximity sensor is to detect the presence of any object without any physical contact.
- On the basis of type, the proximity sensor market has been segmented into rectangular inductive sensor, cylindrical inductive sensor, ring inductive sensor and slot inductive sensor. In 2021, cylindrical inductive sensor segment held the largest share in the market due to factors such as use of high-frequency oscillation, strong resistance to heat, chemicals and water and are suitable for detecting suspension movements and other applications requiring extreme ranges.
- On the basis of end-user, the proximity sensor market has been segmented into aerospace and defense, automotive, building automation, industrial, consumer electronics (smartphones and tablets), food and beverage, pharmaceutical, construction, energy and other. In 2021, automotive segment held the largest share in the market due to vast usage of proximity sensor in the automotive industry which includes detection of vehicle which is too close of an object, development of driverless cars and increasing need for material handling.
Middle East and Arica Proximity Sensor Market Country Level Analysis
Middle East and Arica proximity sensor market is analysed and market size information is provided by the country, technology, product, sensing range, channel type, application, type and end-user as referenced above.
U.A.E. dominates the proximity sensor market owing to the owing to factors such as intense focus toward automation of business processes, growing adoption of contactless sensing technology.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Middle East and Arica brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand of Proximity Sensor
The proximity sensor market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in proximity sensor and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the proximity sensor market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Proximity Sensor Market Share Analysis
The proximity sensor market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Middle East and Arica proximity sensor market.
The major players covered in the Middle East and Arica proximity sensor market report are Delta Electronics, Inc., Datalogic S.p.A., STMicroelectronics, OMRON Corporation, Rockwell Automation, Inc., Schneider Electric, Pepperl+Fuchs SE, Honeywell International Inc., Panasonic Corporation, SICK AG, Baumer, Autonics Corporation, Broadcom, Infineon Technologies AG, Balluff Automation India Pvt. Ltd., Hans Turck GmbH & Co. KG and Eaton among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of the proximity sensor market.
- In June 2020, STMicroelectronics announced the launch of FlightSense ToF ranging sensors named VL53L3CX. This ToF VL53L3CX sensor measures object ranges from 2.5 cm to 3 m, allowing them to introduce features as occupancy detectors or report the exact distances to multiple targets within the sensor’s field-of-view. This will help the company to enhance its offerings in the market.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for proximity sensor through expanded range of size.