Middle East and North Africa Allergy diagnostics Market By Products and Services (Assay Kits, Instruments, Consumables and Services), Allergen (Inhaled Allergens, Food Allergens, Antibiotics, Other Drugs and Chemicals Allergens, Occupational Allergens, Miscellaneous Plant Allergens, Contact Allergens And Others), Test (In-Vitro Test and In-Vivo Test), End User (Hospitals, Diagnostic Laboratories, Academic Research Laboratories and Others), Distribution Channel (Direct and Indirect), Country (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Israel, Kuwait, North Africa, Rest of Middle East and North Africa) Market Trends and Forecast to 2027.
Market Analysis and Insights: Middle East and North Africa Allergy diagnostics Market
Allergy diagnostics market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 8.7% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 413.60 million by 2027 from USD 212.20 million in 2019. Government initiatives to control environmental pollution are the factors for the market growth.
Allergy diagnostic test is done through clinicians to identify allergy reaction in the body of patient from any known substances. Allergy diagnostics tests might trigger mild itching, skin redness and inflammation. Increasing awareness towards allergy diagnostics is augmenting the market growth.
Increased number of allergy diagnostics models as compared to the past few years will accelerate the market growth. Incidence of allergic diseases has increased in Middle East and North Africa. For instance, According to the Ministry of Health, in Israel, 25-40% of population is suffering from one of the allergic diseases. In Israel, allergic disease is most common and it includes asthma, allergic rhinitis, atopic dermatitis and allergic sensitivity to drugs, insect venom and foods.
Allergy diagnostics cost in respect to testing kits and diagnostic product which is used at the time of allergy test has become more expensive which is expected to hamper the market. Advancement in the technology helps in extending the scope of the new product developments in the allergy diagnostics market. Such policies support allergy diagnostics market growth in the forecast period to 2027.
This allergy diagnostics market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Middle East and North Africa Allergy Diagnostics Market Scope and Market Size
Middle East and North Africa allergy diagnostics market is segmented of the basis of products and services, allergen, test, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- Based on products and services, allergy diagnostics market is segmented assay kits, instruments, consumables and services. Assay kits are dominating in the market because assay kits are mostly used in the detection of various allergies such as food allergy, drugs allergy as well as not much technical skilled professing is required for detection of allergy by assay kits. This factor allows market to grow with highest CAGR in the forecasted period of 2027
- Based on allergen, allergy diagnostics market allergen is segmented into antibiotics, other drugs and chemicals allergens, food allergens, inhaled allergens, occupational allergens, contact allergens, miscellaneous plant allergens, others. Antibiotics, other drugs and chemicals allergens is dominating in the market because of rising cases of drug related allergy as well as less awareness about the drugs administration.
- Based on test, allergy diagnostics market is segmented in-vitro test and in-vivo test. In-vivo segment is dominating in the market because it is provide fast, accurate result at affordable price as compared to in-vitro test.
- Based on end user, allergy diagnostics market is segmented into hospitals, diagnostic laboratories, academic research laboratories and others. Diagnostic laboratories are dominating in the market because mostly allergy test are performed in diagnostic laboratories and provide accurate result within short span of time period.
- Based on distribution channel, allergy diagnostics market is segmented into direct and indirect. Direct segment is dominating in the market because direct supply of allergy diagnostics less complicated compare than indirect as well as cost benefit for end users.
Allergy diagnostics Market Country Level Analysis
Middle East and North Africa Allergy diagnostics market is analysed and market size information is provided by country by products and services, allergen, test, end user and distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in the Allergy diagnostics market report are Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Israel, Kuwait, North Africa, Rest of MENA in Middle East and North Africa.
Country Level Analysis, By Product and Services
Saudi Arabia dominates the allergy diagnostics market as the UAE is leader in allergy diagnostics manufacturing as well as export major components parts required for allergy diagnostics. For instance, Omega Diagnostics Group PLC will be the leader in 2030 market with holding shares around 26.63%.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Middle East and North Africa brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Strategic Initiative by Market Players is expected to Boost Middle East and North Africa Allergy Diagnostics Market
Middle East and North Africa allergy diagnostics market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in the industry with allergy diagnostics sales, components sales, impact of technological development in diagnostics and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the allergy diagnostics market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Allergy diagnostics Market Share Analysis
Middle East and North Africa allergy diagnostics market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Middle East and North Africa presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, concept cars, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Middle East and North Africa allergy diagnostics market.
The major players covered in the report Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Siemens Healthineers AG, PerkinElmer Inc., bioMérieux SA, Hitachi, Ltd. among other players domestic and Middle East and North Africa. Allergy diagnostics market share data is available for Middle East and North Africa. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many joint ventures and developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the Middle East and North Africa allergy diagnostics market.
- In July 2018, PerkinElmer Inc. announced that they have showcased their product portfolio of diagnostic solutions which includes special focus on its EUROIMMUN AG products in American Association for Clinical Chemistry (AACC). By this showcase of their product portfolio in such event, the company enhances their credibility in the market.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for allergy diagnostics through expanded model range.
Customization Available : Middle East and North Africa Allergy diagnostics Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.