Middle East and Africa Self-Organizing Network (SON) Market, By Offering (Software, Services), Network (RAN, Wi-Fi, Core Network, Backhaul), Architecture (C-SON (Centralised), D-SON (Decentralized), H-SON (Hybrid)), Network Technology (4G/LTE, 2G/3G, 5G), Application (Network Security & Authentication, WAP, Intermachine Communication, Global Positioning System, Gaming, Others), Country (South Africa, UAE, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Israel and Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: Middle East and Self-Organizing Network (SON) Market
The self-organizing network (SON) market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 10.1% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 749.02 million by 2027. Increased inclination for multimedia service helps in augmenting the growth of the market.
With small cells growing in number and networks becoming more complicated, the usage of human interference can lead to higher cost and result in more errors, this issue can be resolved by the automation provided by self-organizing network (SON) market. This helps in reducing the overall cost of the operation acting as major factor for the growth of self-organizing network (SON) market. Security loopholes in public API’s which can be used to exploit the self-organizing network (SON) is acting as a major restraining factor for the growth of self-organizing network (SON) market.
Innovation in 5G technology with integration of self-organizing network (SON) will help to deliver significantly faster speed as compared to 4G/LTE technology which is acting as an opportunity for growth of self-organizing network (SON) market. The high complexity arising in the implementation of self-organizing network (SON) is thus acting as a major challenge for the growth of self-organizing network (SON) market.
This self-organizing network (SON) market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the self-organizing network (SON) market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Middle East and Africa Self-Organizing Network (SON) Market Scope and Market Size
The self-organizing network (SON) market is segmented based on offering, network, architecture, network technology and application. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core influencing areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of offering, the self-organizing network (SON) market is segmented into software and services. In 2020, the software segment has been accounted for the largest market share in offering segment and is expected to grow at higher rate due to high initial investment.
- On the basis of network, the self-organizing network (SON) market is segmented into RAN, Wi-Fi, core network and backhaul. In 2020, network segment is dominated by RAN (radio access network) due to better optimization.
- On the basis of architecture, the self-organizing network (SON) market is segmented into C-SON (centralised), D-SON (decentralized), and H-SON (hybrid). In 2020, C-SON (centralised) segment holds the highest share in the architecture segment considering its easy installation.
- On the basis of network technology, the self-organizing network (SON) market is segmented into 4G/LTE, 2G/3G and 5G. In 2020, network technology segment is dominated by 4G/LTE segment as major population around the world use 4G/LTE services.
- On the basis of application, the self-organizing network (SON) market is segmented into network security & authentication, WAP, intermachine communication, global positioning system, gaming and others. In 2020, network security & authentication segment dominates the application segment and is expected to grow at the highest rate in the segment due to its network optimization properties suitable to wireless networks which are growing at rapid pace.
Self-Organizing Network (SON) Market Country Level Analysis
Self-organizing network (SON) market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, network, offering, architecture, network technology and application as referenced above.
The countries covered in Middle East and Africa self-organizing network (SON) market report are South Africa, UAE, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Israel and Rest of Middle East and Africa.
Israel is dominating the market in Middle East and Africa region due to advanced technology possessed by the country in the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Penetration of Internet Services and Connected Devices
Self-organizing network (SON) market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in self-organizing network (SON) and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the self-organizing network (SON) market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Self-Organizing Network (SON) Market Share Analysis
Self-organizing network (SON) market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to self-organizing network (SON) market.
The major players covered in the report Nokia, Cisco Systems, Inc., Telefonaktiebolaget Lm Ericsson, Airspan Networks, Innovile, Corning Incorporated, Altran (A subsidiary of Capgemini), Cellwize, ZTE Corporation, Comarch SA, P.I. Works, VIAVI Solutions and Infovista among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of self-organizing network (SON) market.
- In January 2019, P.I. Works has introduced Customer Experience Management (CEM) based centralized SON to boost subscriber experience. This application level CEM is combined with uSON (Unified Self Organizing Networks) which has enhanced the user experience metrics along with the operational efficiency.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for self-organizing network (SON).