Middle East Silicon Carbide (SiC) Market , By Product (Black and Green), Application (Metallurgy, Abrasives, Refractory, Electrical & Electronics, and Other), End-Use (Automotive, Aerospace, Military & Defense, Heavy Engineering, Consumer Electronics, Healthcare, and Others), Country (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Israel, Kuwait, Qatar and Rest of Middle East) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028.
Middle East Silicon Carbide (SiC) Market is expected to gain significant growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyzes that the market is growing at a CAGR of 10.6% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and expected to reach USD 56,255.25 thousand by 2028.
Silicon carbide elements are used in glass and non-ferrous metal melting, metal heat treating, float glass manufacturing, ceramic and electronic component manufacturing, and gas heater ignition flaming lighters. They are also used in refractory linings and heating elements for industrial furnaces in wear-resistant parts for pumps and rocket motors and semiconductor substrates for light-emitting diodes.
Increasing demand for silicon carbide (SiC) in the production of e-vehicles rise in adoption of fast-charging batteries have had a significant impact on the expansion of the market for Silicon carbide (SiC). Rapid increase in the number of R&D initiatives for improving battery chemistry, growing implementation of SiC devices in automotive and power devices, rising demand for efficient lithium-ion batteries in electric vehicles, and other consumer electronic devices are key determinants favoring the growth of the silicon carbide (SiC) market during the forecast period.
However, high cost of manufacturing silicon carbide products, and various challenges associated with the production of Li metal batteries, and inability to produce high quality graphene on a large scale at a low cost are expected to restrain the market growth. Whereas, availability of other substitutes, such as gallium nitride and rapid increase and degradation of silicon anodes are expected to challenge the growth of the Silicon carbide (SiC) market during the forecast period.
Middle East Silicon Carbide (SiC) Market is segmented on the basis of product, application, and end use. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product, the Middle East Silicon Carbide (SiC) Market is segmented into black and green. In 2021, the black segment is expected to dominate the market as black SiCs are light weight and have high resistance power, which increases its demand in ME.
- On the basis of application, the Middle East Silicon Carbide (SiC) Market is segmented into metallurgy, abrasives, refractory, electrical & electronics, and other. In 2021, the abrasives segment is expected to dominate the market as abrasives are mostly used in the automobile sector.
- On the basis of end use, the Middle East Silicon Carbide (SiC) Market is segmented into automotive, aerospace, military & defense, heavy engineering, consumer electronics, healthcare, and others. In 2021, automotive sector is expected to dominate the market due to increase in the production of e-vehicles in the region.
Middle East Silicon Carbide (SiC) Market is analyzed and market size information is provided based on product, application, and end user.
The countries covered in the ME Silicon Carbide report are United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Israel, Kuwait, Qatar and Rest of Middle East.
- In ME, the UAE is the largest country in the manufacturing of silicon carbide (SiC) used for various applications, which increases the demand for silicon carbide (SiC) in automotive sector.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Positive outlook of silicon carbide (sic) towards semiconductor industry
Silicon carbide-based semiconductors offer greater thermal conductivity, higher electron mobility, and lower power dissipation. SiC diodes and transistors can also be activated at higher frequencies and temperatures without sacrificing reliability. The core uses for SiC devices, such as Schottky diodes and FET /MOSFET transistors, include converters, inverters, power supplies, battery chargers, and motor control systems.
Power devices, mainly MOSFETs, have to bear extremely high voltages. SiC semiconductors can bear high voltages, extending from 600 V to several thousand volts. SiC has higher fixing concentrations than silicon and consist of very thin drift layers. Theoretically, at high voltage, the resistance of the drift layer per unit area can be reduced to 1/300 of the silicon resistance.
Competitive Landscape and Silicon Carbide Share Analysis
Middle East Silicon Carbide (SiC) Market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Middle East Silicon Carbide (SiC) Market.
Major market players engaged in the ME, India and ME Silicon carbide(SiC) market are Infineon Technologies AG, Saint-Gobain, Entegris, CUMI EMD, ESD-SIC bv, Ferrotec (USA) Corporation, WASHINGTON MILLS, Sublime Technologies, abrasivegrit, SNAM Abrasives Pvt Ltd among others.
- In October 2021, Infineon Technologies AG collaborated with PIONIERKRAFT for enabling self-produced solar energy among the different households. This collaboration has in turn helped the company to adapt innovative solutions for energy generation and thus improving its position among the local consumers.
- In October 2021, Saint-Gobain invested nearly €10 thousand to acquire the largest low-carbon electric furnace in ME (for ductile iron pipes) in France. This investment was made in order to reduce environmental impact, inherent to industrial production.
Customization Available : Middle East Silicon Carbide (SiC) Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.