Netherlands Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD) Market By Drug Class (Monoclonal Antibodies, Benzoporphyrin Derivative, Others), Product (Biologics, Biosimilar), Age Group (60–80 Years, Above 80 Years, 40–59 Years), End User (Hospitals and Clinics, Research and Academic Institutes, Others), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacy, Compound Pharmacy), Country (The Netherlands) Market Trends and Forecast to 2027.
Market Analysis and Insights: Netherlands Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD) Market
Wet age-related macular degeneration (AMD) market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 6.3% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 149.56 million by 2027. Growing aging population and increased research and development activities and drug development in Netherlands is boosting the market growth in the region.
This wet age-related macular degeneration (AMD) market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Netherlands Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD) Market Scope and Market Size
Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD) Market is segmented on the basis of drug class, product, age group, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of drug class, the market is segmented into monoclonal antibodies, benzoporphyrin derivative and others. The monoclonal antibodies segment is dominating as all drugs available fall within the range of monoclonal antibodies.
- On the basis of product, the market is segmented into biologics and biosimilar. In the Netherlands, biologics segment is dominating because of the availability of all the therapies of wet-age macular degeneration in biologics segment.
- On the basis of age group, the market is segmented into 60–80 years, above 80 years and 40–59 years. The 60-80 years segment is dominating because the maximum number of patients falls in the age group and the risk is almost 25% in them to get affected by wet-age related macular degeneration.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals and clinics, research and academic institutes and others. Hospitals and clinics are dominating in the market due to the high patient load and need of medicines which are given mostly under the supervision of a doctor.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into hospital pharmacy, compound pharmacy. The hospital pharmacy has the majority of the market share as these drugs can only be given under the doctor’s supervision due to this reason a greater number of patients gets treated in hospitals and as a result of that the demand for medicines in the hospital pharmacy is increasing.
Netherlands Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD) Market Country Level Analysis
Wet age-related macular degeneration (AMD) market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, drug class, product, age group, end user and distribution channel as referenced above.
The country covered in the Netherlands wet age-related macular degeneration (AMD) market report is the Netherlands.
The Netherlands is dominating in wet age-related macular degeneration (AMD) market due to the transformation of the healthcare infrastructure across the countries in the region.
The country section of the wet age-related macular degeneration (AMD) market report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Patient Epidemiology Analysis
Wet age-related macular degeneration (AMD) market also provides you with detailed market analysis for patient analysis, prognosis and cures. Prevalence, incidence, adherence rates are some of the data variables that are available in the report. Direct or indirect impact analysis of epidemiology to market growth are analysed to create a more robust and cohort multivariate statistical model for forecasting the market in the growth period.
Competitive Landscape and Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD) Market Share Analysis
Wet age-related macular degeneration (AMD) market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to wet age-related macular degeneration (AMD) market.
The major players covered in the report are F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Allergan, Alcon Inc., Senju Pharmaceutical CO. Ltd., Outlook Therapeutics, Inc., Coherus Biosciences, Pfizer Inc., Boehringer Ingelheim International GMBH, Bausch Health, Novartis AG, Bayer AG and Santen Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd, among other domestic and global players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In November 2019, Coherus BioSciences entered into an agreement with Bioeq IP AG (now Bioeq AG or “Bioeq) for the commercialization of a biosimilar version of (Lucentis) ranibizumab in certain dosage forms in both a vial and pre-filled syringe presentation. This agreement benefitted Coherus BioSciences by providing the royalties to commercialize the Bioeq licensed products of ophthalmology segment in the U.S., thus increased sales and revenue in future.
- In October 2019, Novartis AG announced that it was authorized by U.S. FDA for Beovu (brolucizumab) injection, also referred to as RTH258 for treatment of wet age-related macular degeneration (AMD). This recent FDA clearance will further broaden Novartis AG's drug range and thus improve its market credibility.
Customization Available : Netherlands Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD) Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.