New Zealand Radiology Services Market by Type (Services, Product), Procedure (Conventional, Digital), Patient Age (Adults, Pediatric), Radiation Type (Diagnostics, Interventional Radiology), Application (Cardiology, Pelvic and Abdominal, Oncology, Neurology, Urology, Musculoskeletal, Gynecology, Dental, Others), Distribution Channel (Hospitals, Ambulatory Centers, Diagnostic Centers, and Clinics, country (New Zealand) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026.
Market Analysis and Insights: New Zealand Radiology Services Market
New Zealand radiology services market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 7.5% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026 and expected to reach USD 680.79 million by 2026. Increasing prevalence of lifestyle diseases is the primary factor behind the growth of radiology services in New Zealand.
This New Zealand radiology services market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
New Zealand Radiology Services market Scope and Market Size
New Zealand radiology services market is segmented of the basis of type, procedure, patient age, radiation type, application, and end-users. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into services and products. The New Zealand radiology services market is dominated by the services segment due to increasing number of patients with long term conditions requiring diagnostic imaging services. The public health system is also favourable for citizens suffering from long-term conditions for prevention, detection and management.
- On the basis of procedure, the market is segmented into conventional and digital. The highest share is held by conventional radiology procedures due to high volume of scans for x-ray and ultrasound in the country.
- On the basis of patient age, the market is segmented into adults and paediatrics with adults holding the majority share. The demand for radiology services in New Zealand for adults as the adult patient pool seeking diagnostic services is significantly larger than paediatric patient pool.
- On the basis of radiation type, the market is segmented into diagnostics and interventional radiology. Diagnostic radiology holds the highest share as the number of patients seeking x-ray and ultrasound services is higher as compared to those seeking digital radiology services.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into cardiology, pelvic and abdominal, oncology, neurology, urology, musculoskeletal, gynaecology, dental, and others. Cardiology holds the major segment amongst all the applications with stroke and coronary heart disease being the primary cause of death and disability in New Zealand.
- On the basis of end users, the market is segmented into hospitals, ambulatory centers, diagnostic centers and clinics. Hospitals hold the highest share amongst the end users as the number of hospitals offering radiology services in the country is higher as compared to other radiology service providers.
New Zealand Radiology Services Market Country Level Analysis
New Zealand radiology services market is analysed and market size information is provided by country by type, procedure, patient age, radiation type, application, and end users as referenced above.
The countries covered in the radiology services market report is New Zealand.
Radiology diagnosis is growing in New Zealand with increasing demand for CT scans and MRIs. The factor fuelling the growth is increasing instances of cancer in the country and CT/MRI are important tools for early diagnosis of cancer. As per the World Health Organisation's International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) estimates, nearly one-in-two men in New Zealand have a risk of getting some form of cancer in their lifetime. The high prevalence of cancer is the primary factor driving the market growth.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Strategic initiatives by New Zealand Radiology Services for market acquisition
New Zealand Radiology Services market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in radiology services market, volume of imaging exams, impact of technological development and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the radiology services market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and New Zealand Radiology Services Market Share Analysis
New Zealand radiology services market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, production capacities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product width and breadth, application dominance. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to New Zealand radiology services market.
The major players covered in the report are Koninklijke Philips N.V., Siemens, GE Healthcare, Medica Reporting Ltd., Sonic Healthcare, 4ways Limited, Everlight Radiology, Althea UK, InHealth Group, Global Diagnostics, Healius Limited, Alliance Medical, Vital Radiology Services, DMC Healthcare, I-MED Radiology Network and others among other players domestic. New Zealand radiology services market share data is available for Colombia. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launch and developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the New Zealand radiology services market.
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve the New Zealand radiology services through expanded model range.
Customization Available : New Zealand Radiology Services Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.