North America Active Medical Implantable Devices Market, By Product (Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Devices (CRT-D), Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators, Implantable Cardiac Pacemakers, Eye Implants, Neurostimulators, Active Implantable Hearing Devices, Ventricular Assist Devices, Implantable Heart Monitors/Insertable Loop recorders, Brachytheraphy, Implantable Glucose Monitors, Dropped Foot Implants, Shoulder Implants, Implantable Infusion Pumps, and Implantable Accessories), Surgery Type (Traditional Surgical Methods and Minimally Invasive Surgery), Procedure (Neurovascular, Cardiovascular, Hearing, and Others), End User (Hospitals, Specialty Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Clinics), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Market Analysis and Insights: North America Active Medical Implantable Devices Market
North America active medical implantable devices market is expected to gain significant growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 7.9% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 12,665.68 million by 2028. Increasing R&D activities in the healthcare industry and increase in healthcare expenditure are the major drivers boosting the growth of the market in the forecast period. Increase in government funding and investment has provided an opportunity for companies to launch more products. However, the high cost and product recall of implantable devices are major challenge for market.
Active implantable medical devices are powered devices that are inserted into a patient’s body by surgical procedure and are intended to remain in the patient’s body after the procedure.
Growing advancements in technology is driving the growth of the North America active medical implantable devices market. The rising investments in new product development activities across major geographies are expected to propel the demand for active medical implantable devices in the coming years. Whereas the cost and harmful effect of treatment is hindering the market growth.
The North America active medical implantable devices market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an analyst brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
North America Active Medical Implantable Devices Market Scope and Market Size
North America Active medical implantable devices market is segmented on the basis of product, surgery type, procedure, and end users. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product, the North America active medical implantable devices market is segmented into Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Devices (CRT-D), implantable cardioverter defibrillators, implantable cardiac pacemakers, eye implants, neurostimulators, active implantable hearing devices, ventricular assist devices, implantable heart monitors/ insertable loop recorders, brachytheraphy, implantable glucose monitors, dropped foot implants, shoulder implants, implantable infusion pumps and implantable accessories. In 2021, Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Devices (CRT-D) segment is expected to dominate the market owing to increase in the demand for implantable devices stoked by their efficient results.
- On the basis of surgery type the North America active medical implantable devices market is segmented into traditional surgical methods and minimally invasive surgery. In 2021, traditional surgical methods segment is expected to dominate the market as it have reasonable cost and expense of the treatment.
- On the basis of procedure, the North America active medical implantable devices market is segmented into neurovascular, cardiovascular, hearing and others. In 2021, cardiovascular is expected to dominate the market with the increase in cardiovascular disease.
- On the basis of end-users, the North America active medical implantable devices market is segmented into hospitals, specialty clinics, ambulatory surgical centers and clinics. In 2021, hospital segment is expected to dominate the market due growing demand of active medical implantable devices
North America Active Medical Implantable Devices Market Country Level Analysis
The North America active medical implantable devices market is analyzed and market size information is provided on the basis of product, surgery type, procedure, end users.
The countries covered in the active medical implantable devices market report are the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
Active medical implantable devices segment in North America region is expected to grow with the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 because of increasing research development for enhancing the product quality. The U.S is leading the growth of the North America active medical implantable devices market and cardiovascular segment is dominating in this country due to increasing prevalence of diseases in the country.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of North America brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increase in advancement and technology for new product development are boosting the market growth of active medical implantable devices growth
North America active medical implantable devices market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in active medical implantable devices industry with active medical implantable devices drugs sales, impact of advancement in the active medical implantable devices technology and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Active Medical Implantable Devices Market Share Analysis
Active medical implantable devices market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to active medical implantable devices market.
The major companies which are dealing in the North America active medical implantable devices market are NeuroPace, Inc., Axonics, Inc., Stimwave LLC, NEVRO CORP, Second Sight, BIOTRONIK, ABIOMED, Boston Scientific Corporation, Medtronic, Abbott, Eckert & Ziegler., Sonova, Zhejiang Nurotron Biotechnology Co., Ltd, Demant A/S, Cochlear Ltd, Microson, Oticon Medical, Nano Retina, GluSense, MED-EL Medical Electronics among others.
Several product launches and agreements are also initiated by the companies worldwide, which are also accelerating the growth of the active medical implantable devices market.
- In March 2021, Medline industries, Inc announced that they have been awarded a prime vendor contract to serve as the exclusive supply vendor for Windsor Lane Health Care, an Ohio-based long-term care facility which has increased its supply chain in United States.
- In January 2020, Medline Industries, Inc. announced the acquisition of Médi-Sélect, a Quebec City-based medical and dental supplies distributor to join its Medline Canada operations which have increased its distribution and supply chain network