North America Artificial Turf Market By Raw Material (Nylon, Polypropylene, Polyethylene, Polyamides, Jute, Rubber, Others), Infill Materials (Petroleum-Based, Organic Infill, Sand (Silica) Infill, Others), Pile Height (Less Than 10 mm, 10-30 mm, 30-50 mm, 50-70 mm, 70-100 mm, More Than 100 mm), Distribution Channel (Direct Sales/B2B, E-commerce, Specialty Stores, Convenience Stores, Others), End-User (Households, Sports & Leisure, Restaurant, Hotels, Airports, Commercial Offices, Pet Areas, Others), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Artificial turf market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 18.9% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 2,359,058.01 Thousand by 2027. Increasing demand of artificial turf in master batches among manufacturers is the factor for the market growth.
North America region is dominating in the countries like U.S. as the consumers are demanding soft texture fabrics which are possible by the strength of artificial turf that boosts the requirement of artificial turf in the region.
This artificial turf market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
North America artificial turf market is segmented on the basis of raw material, infill materials, pile height, distribution channel, and end-user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of raw material, the market is segmented into nylon, polypropylene, polyethylene, polyamides, jute, rubber, and others. In North America region, the demand of artificial turf made by rubber increases due to replacement of natural grass in playground and play arena which makes the rubber segment dominating in the region.
- On the basis of infill materials, the market is segmented into petroleum-based, organic infill, sand (silica) infill, and others. In North America region, increasing use of petroleum-based materials for artificial turf in the U.S. and Canada for sports & leisure manufacturing.
- On the basis of pile height, the market is segmented into less than 10 mm, 10-30 mm, 30-50 mm, 50-70 mm, 70-100 mm, more than 100 mm. In North America, less than 10 mm is dominating due to the increasing usage in bulk by the sports industry to build practice ground which is very much suitable for the athletes to take practice sessions of artificial turf in the market.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into direct sales/B2B, e-commerce, specialty stores, convenience stores, and others. In North America, direct sales/B2B segment is dominating due to the international competition where the market players work with the sport association to build a high quality arena or grounds for the players coming for competition.
- On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into households, sports & leisure, restaurant, hotels, airports, commercial offices, pet areas, and others. In North America region, households is dominating due to increasing interest to build clean and quality environment for personal and commercial usages in the region.
Artificial Turf Market Country Level Analysis
North America market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, raw material, infill materials, pile height, distribution channel, and end-use as referenced above.
The countries covered in the artificial turf market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America.
North America artificial turf market is dominating the market due to the in the region because of the increasing demand of the turf products in household industry.
Artificial Turf Market, By Distribution Channel
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of North America brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growing Demand from Sports Clubs and Different Venues
North America artificial turf market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for artificial turf market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in infant formula regulatory scenarios and their impact on the artificial turf market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Artificial Turf Market Share Analysis
North America artificial turf market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to North America artificial turf market.
The major players covered in the report are Dow, Tarkett Group, TenCate Grass, Act Global, AstroTurf, LIMONTA SPORT S.p.A., Matrix Turf, PRACTICE SPORTS, Shawgrass, SpectraTurf, Inc., SYNLAWN ARTIFICIAL GRASS, Victoria PLC, and XGrass among other players domestic and global. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In August 2019, SYNLAWN ARTIFICIAL GRASS is proud to announce a new distributor relationship in Sacramento, CA city. SYNLAWN is the largest artificial grass supplier nation. Sacramento’s latest agreement includes a constant extension of SYNLawn’s home lawn services, business zones, public dog parks, school playgrounds, design lawns, roof decks and more. For all their synthetic grazing requirements, SYNLawn Sacramento will offer a range of high-quality premium turf products and service installations to customers.
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.