North America Automated Liquid Handling Market, By Product (Automated Liquid Handling Workstations, Reagents & Consumables and Others), Type (Automated Liquid Handling Systems, Semi-Automated Liquid Handling), Procedure (PCR Setup, Plate Replication, Serial Dilution, High Throughput Screening, Plate Reformatting, Cell Culture, Whole Genome Amplification, Array Printing, and Others), Modality (Disposable Tips and Fixed Tips), Application (Genomics, Drug Discovery, Clinical Diagnostics, Proteomics, and Others), End User (Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Industries, Research Institutes, Hospitals, and Diagnostic Laboratories, Academic Institutes, and Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender, Retail Sales and Third Party Distributor), Country Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) Industry Trends and Forecast To 2028.
The North America automated liquid handling market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 8.4% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 732.34 million by 2028. Flexibility and adaptability of lab automation systems, which need technologically advanced products for diagnosis to avoid misinterpretation, are expected to fuel the growth of the automated liquid handling market in the forecast period.
Liquid handling is the act of transferring liquid from one location to another in a laboratory, usually for testing purposes. Simple though it seems, liquid handling is important to laboratories around the world. Most testing involves checking countless, tiny samples of liquid for certain attributes. Samples can be smaller than one microliter (μL) and still help the lab detect chemicals, screen for diseases, and multiply DNA for further testing.
Automated liquid handling systems can reduce processing time, decrease sample contamination, and increase accuracy in bioassays. These systems release researchers from long, repetitive, laborious tasks and free up time for other assays, lab reports, and other lab duties. Robotic arms distribute accurate measurements of liquids to vessels, such as microtiter plates, and change out plates or tubes, thus streamlining workflow.
Automated liquid handling (ALH) systems are precisely programmed to handle liquids and deliver accurate and reproducible results without any complexity in clinical and research settings. Efficient and accurate liquid handling techniques play an important role in clinical and research laboratories.
Major factors that are expected to boost the growth of the automated liquid handling market in the forecast period are the increase in the alertness regarding automated liquid handling (ALH) in the advancing nations and the technological developments in the automated liquid handling (ALH) systems. Furthermore, the rise in the need for miniature process equipment and the increase in the alertness of the advantages of applying automated liquid handling (ALH) is further propelling the automated liquid handling market. On the other hand, the rise in the price of automated liquid handling (ALH) instruments is anticipated to derail the automated liquid handling market growth.
Increased demand for high throughput screening is expected to acts as an opportunity for the global automated liquid handling market. However, the evaporation control in automated liquid handling systems is expected to act as a challenge for the automated liquid handling market.
The automated liquid handling market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, the impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the automated liquid handling market scenario, contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief. Our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
North America automated liquid handling market is segmented based on the product, type, modality, procedure, application, end user, and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product, the automated liquid handling market is segmented into automated liquid handling workstations, reagents & consumables, and others. In 2021, the automated liquid handling workstations segment is expected to dominate the market due to rising awareness regarding the use of automated liquid handling workstations in the North American region.
- On the basis of type, the automated liquid handling market is segmented into automated liquid handling systems and semi-automated liquid handling. In 2021, the automated liquid handling systems segment is expected to dominate the market due to the growing demand among the researcher for miniature process equipment.
- On the basis of procedure, the automated liquid handling market is segmented into PCR setup, plate replication, serial dilution, high throughput screening, plate reformatting, cell culture, whole genome amplification, array printing, and others. In 2021, the PCR setup segment is expected to dominate the automated liquid handling market due to rapid diagnosis by using the PCR setup during the pandemic.
- On the basis of modality, the automated liquid handling market is segmented into disposable tips and fixed tips. In 2021, the disposable tips segment is expected to dominate the market as they help to prevent cross-contamination while operating liquid handling robotics.
- On the basis of application, the automated liquid handling market is segmented into genomics, drug discovery, clinical diagnostics, proteomics, and others. In 2021, the genomics segment is expected to dominate the market due to an increase in the new developments and technological advances in genomic research activities across the globe.
- On the basis of end user, the automated liquid handling market is segmented into biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries, research institutes, hospitals, and diagnostic laboratories, academic institutes and others. In 2021, the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries segment is expected to dominate the market due to increasing investments in the pharmaceutical & biopharmaceutical industry and innovations in oncology, autoimmune, and diabetes treatments.
- On the basis of distribution channels, the automated liquid handling market is segmented into direct tender, retail sales, and third-party distributor. In 2021, the direct tender segment is expected to dominate the market as they are more affordable and convenient for research's which provide detailed product data.
North America Automated Liquid Handling Market Country Level Analysis
North America automated liquid handling market is analyzed, and market size information is provided by the country, product, type, modality, procedure, application, end user, and distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in North America automated liquid handling market report are the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
The platform segment in the U.S. is expected to dominate the North America automated liquid handling market owing to the increasing preference of many biotechnology and pharma industries for detection and drug development.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impact the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts, and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, the presence and availability of North American brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, the impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growing strategic activities by major market players to enhance the awareness for automated liquid handling is boosting the automated liquid handling market
The automated liquid handling market also provides you with detailed automated liquid handling market analysis for every country's growth in the automated liquid handling market. Additionally, it provides detailed information regarding the automated liquid handling market players' strategy and their geographical presence. The data is available for the historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Automated Liquid Handling Market Share Analysis.
The automated liquid handling market competitive landscape provides details by a competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width, and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company's focus related to North America automated liquid handling market.
The major companies dealing in North America automated liquid handling market reports are Active Motif, Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc., Analytik Jena GmbH, Aurora Biomed Inc., Autogen Inc., Beckman Coulter, Inc., BioFluidix GmbH, Corning Incorporated, Diagenode Diagnostics, DISPENDIX, Eppendorf AG, FORMULATRIX, Gilson Incorporated, Hamilton Company, Illumina, Inc., Lonza, METTLER TOLEDO, PerkinElmer Inc. Promega Corporation, QIAGEN, Sartorius, SPT Labtech, Tecan Trading AG, Teledyne CETAC Technologies, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. and among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many contracts, agreements, and launches are also initiated by companies worldwide, which also accelerates the growth of North America automated liquid handling market.
- In January 2021, SPT Labtech ltd. has acquired Apricot Designs Inc., headquartered in Covina, California. This has helped the company to further expand SPT Labtech's liquid handling portfolio and advances leadership in the automated instrumentation market
- In August 2019, Agilent Technologies Inc. acquired BioTek Instruments, which is a global leader in the design, manufacture, and distribution of innovative life science instrumentation. This acquisition has helped the company in the regional expansion
- In May 2019, AutoGen Inc. launched a new fully automated workflow, the XTRACT 16+. This product provides fast and high-quality DNA or RNA from all molecular diagnostic, biological, clinical, and forensic sample types. This product launch has helped the company to widen its product portfolio
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures, and other strategies by the market players are enhancing the company's footprints in the automated liquid handling market which also provides the benefit for the organization's profit growth.
Customization Available: North America Automated Liquid Handling Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market, and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.