North America Automotive Smart Antenna Market, By Frequency (High Frequency, Very High Frequency and Ultra High Frequency), Component (Transceivers, Electronic Control Unit, Wiring Harness and Others), Vehicle (ICE Vehicle and Electric Vehicle), Country (U.S, Canada and Mexico) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Automotive smart antenna market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 14.1% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 1,134.23 million by 2027.
Increasing production vehicle in the developed economies is augmenting the market growth. Increasing the utilization of cellular technology in the connected vehicles in the Middle Eastern countries specifically in gulf region is augmenting the market growth.
This automotive smart antenna market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Automotive smart antenna market is segmented on the basis of component, frequency and vehicle type. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of frequency, the North America automotive smart antenna market is segmented into high frequency, very high frequency and ultra high frequency. Very high frequency accounted largest market share as it offers wide range of coverage.
- On the basis of component, the North America automotive smart antenna market is segmented into transceivers, electronic control unit, wiring harness and others. The integration of the antenna in the vehicle has increased the implementation of transceiver.
- On the basis of vehicle, the North America automotive smart antenna market is segmented into ICE vehicle and electric vehicle. Internal combustion engine (ICE) accounted largest market because of the growing sales among passengers.
Automotive Smart Antenna Market Country Level Analysis
Automotive smart antenna market is analysed and market size information is provided by component, frequency and vehicle type.
The countries covered in the North America automotive smart antenna market are U.S., Canada and Mexico
The U.S. accounted for the largest market share due to the rising disposable income has increase the sales of the commercial vehicles is augmenting the demand of automotive smart antenna.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export analysis are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Asia-Pacific brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growing Demand of Passenger Vehicle
Automotive smart antenna market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for automotive smart antenna, impact of technology using life line curves and changes regulatory scenarios and their impact on the automotive smart antenna market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Automotive smart antenna Market Share Analysis
Automotive smart antenna market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to automotive smart antenna market.
The major players covered in the report Laird Connectivity, MD ELEKTRONIK, WISI group, Airgain, Inc, Continental AG, Ficosa Internacional SA (A Subsidiary of Panasonic Corporation), SCHAFFNER HOLDING AG, TE Connectivity, DENSO CORPORATION, HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA, Calearo Antenne SPA, INPAQ Technology Co., Ltd., PulseLarsen Electronics, Yokowo co., ltd, HARADA INDUSTRY CO., LTD, HARMAN International, LOROM INDUSTRIAL CO. LTD., Taoglas, KDPOF and STMicroelectronics among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In January 2019, Continental AG has developed a new 5G-Hybrid-V2X Solution that integrates vehicle-to-everything technologies such as V2X. This new introduced technology enabled mobile network communication and direct data exchange at the same time. This product launch has helped the company to strengthen their connectivity category and to increase the revenue of the company.
- In February 2018, TE Connectivity announced the launch of DEUTSCH high density optical in-line dry-mate connector. The new product had been provided with multichannel connection yielding to high pressure and temperature, this product was designed to withstand harsh offshore environments and is ideal for applications that need maximum space and weight savings. This has increased the product portfolio of the company.
Such increased penetration helps the market players to introduce advanced solution and increase market share with improved coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for automotive smart antenna through expanded product range.
Customization Available: North America Automotive Smart Antenna Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.