North America Biopesticides Market, By Type (Bioinsecticides, Biofungisides, Bionematicides, Bioherbicides and Others), Source (Microbials, Biochemical and Insects), Form (Dry and Liquid), Application (Foliar Application, Fertigation, Soil Treatment, Seed Treatment and Other), Category (Agriculture and Horticulture), Crops (Fruits & Vegetables, Cereals & Grains, Oilseeds & Pulses, Turf & Ornamentals and Other Crops), Country (U.S., Mexico and Canada) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028.
Market Analysis and Insights: North America Biopesticides Market
The biopesticides market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 14.6% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 4,907.64 million by 2028. Increase in the number of approvals for biopesticides products by the governmental bodies is expected to drive the biopesticides market.
Biopesticides are type of pesticides which are derived from natural materials such as plants, animals, bacteria and certain minerals. For instance, canola oil and baking soda have pesticidal applications and they are considered as a biopesticides. As of April 2016, there are 299 listed biopesticide active ingredients and 1,401 active biopesticide product registrations. There are three major categories of the biopesticides: biochemical pesticides, microbial pesticides and plant-incorporated-protectants (PIPs).
Rise in number of funding for biopesticides products to support sustainable farming is expected to drive the biopesticides market. Stringent regulations on biopesticides are expected to restrict the growth of the biopesticides market. Rise in environmental pollution caused by chemical pesticides are expected to open the growth opportunity for the biopesticides market. High prices of biopesticides are expected to challenge the growth of the biopesticides market.
This biopesticides market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the biopesticides market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Biopesticides Market Scope and Market Size
The biopesticides market is segmented into six notable segments which are based on type, source, form, application, category and crops. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the biopesticides market is segmented into bioinsecticides, biofungisides, bionematicides, bioherbicides and others. In 2021, bioinsecticides segment has the largest market share owing to the factor such as increasing demand for natural and environmentally friendly pesticides which also have a wide range of pathogenic action.
- On the basis of source, the biopesticides market is segmented into microbials, biochemical and insects. In 2021, microbials segment has the largest market share owing to the factors such as rising concern for human health and the environment among farmers and increasing demand for biologically based pesticides to reduce the pollution and toxic residue level from the environment.
- On the basis of form, the biopesticides market is segmented into dry and liquid. In 2021, liquid segment has the largest market share owing to the benefits that the biopesticides form can be used to protect crops from a wide range of plant pathogens in various cultivated environments such as fields, nurseries and protected cultivation systems.
- On the basis of application, the biopesticides market is segmented into foliar application, fertigation, soil treatment, seed treatment and other. In 2021, foliar application segment has the largest market share as it requires less soil interaction.
- On the basis of category, the biopesticides market is segmented into agriculture and horticulture. In 2021, agriculture segment has the largest market share as the farmers are shifting the focus towards the organic type of farming by avoiding synthetic chemical usage in the farming practices.
- On the basis of crops, the biopesticides market is segmented into fruits & vegetables, cereals & grains, oilseeds & pulses, turf & ornamentals and other crops. In 2021, fruits & vegetables segment has the largest market share due to rising demand of these products among health-conscious consumers.
North America Biopesticides Market: Country Level Analysis
North America biopesticides market is analysed and market size information is provided by the country, type, source, form, application, category and crops as referenced above.
The countries covered in the North America biopesticides market report the U.S., Mexico and Canada.
The U.S. is dominating in the North America biopesticides market with the highest CAGR and due to increase in number of launches for the biopesticides by the major manufacturers in the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of North America brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand of Biopesticides in Agriculture
The biopesticides market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in biopesticides and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the biopesticides market. The data is available for historic period 2010-2019.
Competitive Landscape and Biopesticides Market Share Analysis
The biopesticides market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, India presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to North America biopesticides market.
The major players operating in the North America biopesticides market report are Syngenta Crop Protection AG, Vegalab SA, STK bio-ag technologies, Andermatt Biocontrol AG, Koppert Biological Systems, Corteva, Bayer AG, Biobest Group NV, Certis USA L.L.C., Valent BioSciences LLC, Novozymes, BASF SE, Terramera Inc., Isagro, Gowan Company, Parry America, Inc., BioWorks Inc., Marrone Bio Innovations, FMC Corporation, UPL, Nufarm, Bioline AgriSciences ltd, BioConsortia, Inc., McLaughlin Gormley King Company, W. Neudorff GmbH KG among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many expansions are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of the biopesticides market.
- In June 2018, Bayer AG acquired Monsanto company which is located in the United States. This acquisition has brought two strong businesses together such as biological crop protection portfolio from Bayer’s and seeds & traits from Monsanto. The Bayer AG has purchased Monsanto with price of €48,029.00 million mainly affirm for technologies in areas of seeds and traits. This in result has helped the company enhance its sales.
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market players is enhancing the company footprints in the biopesticides market which also provides the benefit for organisation in its growth pace.
Customization Available: North America Biopesticides Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.