North America Biopsy Devices Market By Product (Needle-Based Biopsy Instruments, Procedure Trays, Localization Wires, other Products), Application (Breast Biopsy, Lung Biopsy, Colorectal Biopsy, Prostate Biopsy, Other Applications), Guidance Technique (Ultrasound-Guided Biopsy, Stereotactic-Guided Biopsy, Mri-Guided Biopsy, Other Guidance Techniques), End User (Hospitals, Academic and Research Institutes, Diagnostic and Imaging Centers), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: North America Biopsy Devices Market
North America biopsy devices market is registering a substantial CAGR of 7.32% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market value can be attributed to the increasing incidents of cancer and increasing government initiatives.
Market Definition: North America Biopsy Devices Market
Biopsy is a medical test conducted to evaluate and eliminate the body's cancer tissue. Biopsy is often used to obtain tissue sample to diagnose the disease when a patient is presumed of having cancer. There are different kinds of biopsy used in cancer diagnosis, including skin biopsy, fine needle aspiration, vacuum biopsy, shave biopsy, incision and excision biopsy, and needle biopsy. In needles, mechanical biopsy devices and biopsy guides, along with technological advances in significant computed tomography (CT) and ultrasonography (US) imaging techniques, there have been constant improvements.
- Increasing incidents of cancer, is driving the growth of the market
- Increasing government initiatives, is helping in the growth of the market
- Surging demand for minimally invasive surgeries, are the major factor for the growth of the market
- Technological advancement in the field of biopsy devices, drives the market growth
- Strict standards and regulation for the use of biopsy, hinders the growth of the market
- Expensive biopsy devices, also restricts the growth of the market
- Increasing complaints to breast cancer screening procedure, impeding growth of the market
Segmentation: North America Biopsy Devices Market
- Needle-Based Biopsy Instruments
- Core Biopsy Devices
- Aspiration Biopsy Needles
- Vacuum-Assisted Biopsy Devices
- Procedure Trays
- Localization Wires
- Other Products
- Breast Biopsy
- Lung Biopsy
- Colorectal Biopsy
- Prostate Biopsy
- Other Applications
By Guidance Technique
- Ultrasound-Guided Biopsy
- Stereotactic-Guided Biopsy
- Mri-Guided Biopsy
- Other Guidance Techniques
By End User
- Academic and Research Institutes
- Diagnostic and Imaging Centers
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2019, FUJIFILM Medical Systems with the launch of its option for ASPIRE Cristalle mammography system named Tomosynthesis Biopsy, which has expanded its breast imaging solutions. This latest option uses Tomosynthesis guidance to compute 3D co-ordinates of a suspicious lesion in the breast; allowing radiologists to perform an accurate biopsy of suspicious areas to perform a pathological examination and inform the diagnosis and care plan.
- In April 2019, Hologic Inc. introduced Trident HD Specimen Radiography System. It was launched in Canada, Europe and United States. It is a next-generation product that provides improved picture quality, enhanced workflow and immediate test results during breast-conserving operations and stereotactic breast biopsies. With this launch the company expanded its product portfolio and offerings.
North America biopsy devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of biopsy devices market for North America,
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the North America biopsy devices market are BD, Cook Group, Devicor Medical Products, Inc., ARGON MEDICAL., SOMATEX Medical Technologies GmbH, , Scion Medical Technologies, LLC, STERYLAB S.r.l., EndoMed Systems Alle Rechte vorbehalten, TSK Laboratory Europe B.V., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Cardinal Health, Siemens, General Electric Company, Boston Scientific Corporation, FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, Olympus Corporation, Medtronic, SRL Diagnostics among others.
Research Methodology: North America Biopsy Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of North America biopsy devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)