North America Blood Culture Test Market By Product (Consumables, Instruments, Software and Services), By Technology (Culture-Based Technology, Molecular Technologies, Proteomics Technology), By Application (Bacteremia, Fungemia, Mycobacterial Detection), By End User (Hospital Laboratories, Reference Laboratories, Academic Research Laboratories, Other Laboratories), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: North America Blood Culture Test Market
Europe blood culture test market is registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to increasing sepsis incidents and rising treatment costs.
Market Definition: North America Blood Culture Test Market
Blood culture is a test to check for external objects, such as yeast, bacteria and other micro-organisms in your body may be an indication of a blood infection, or a disease recognized as bacteremia. A favorable blood culture implies your blood contains bacteria. This sort of infection includes the blood that circulates throughout your flesh. Bacteria that begin on your skin or in your urine, lungs, or gastrointestinal tract are prevalent causes of blood infection.
- Increasing sepsis incidents and rising treatment costs is leading to the development of the industry
- Growing geriatric demographic is fueling market growth
- Increased regulatory approvals and new product releases are increasing market growth
- Rising bloodstream infections are pushing market growth
- High cost of automatic tools is hindering the growth of the market
- The lack of qualified laboratory experts restricts the development of the market
- Strict regulatory framework is hampering the growth of the market
Segmentation: North America Blood Culture Test Market
- Blood Culture Media
- Aerobic Blood Culture Media
- Pediatric Aerobic Blood Culture Media
- Anaerobic Blood Culture Media
- Mycobacterial Blood Culture Media
- Fungi/Yeast Blood Culture Media
- Assay Kits & Reagents
- Blood Culture Accessories
- Blood Culture Media
- Automated Blood Culture Systems
- Supporting Laboratory Equipment
- Colony Counters
- Gram Stainers
- Software and Services
- Culture-Based Technology
- Molecular Technologies
- PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction)
- PNA-FiSH (Peptide Nucleic Acid – Fluroscent in Situ Hybridization)
- Proteomics Technology
- Mycobacterial Detection
By End User
- Hospital Laboratories
- Reference Laboratories
- Academic Research Laboratories
- Other Laboratories
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2019, ICubate Syndromic Test Developer has been given FDA permission for its iC-GN Assay, which is a multiplexed, qualitative, in vitro diagnostic sample designed to identify and acknowledge potentially pathogenic gram-negative organisms associated with bloodstream disease (BSI) and later sepsis. The iC-GPC exam, together with the iCubate system, is an accurate and secure tool for the detection of the five most common Gram-positive bacteria and their potency measurements responsible for bloodstream infections.
- In April 2018, Magnolia Medical Technologies announced the formal release of Steripath Gen2. The next generation Initial Specimen Diversion Device has been embraced by both current and fresh patient client reports as their normal strategy to the avoidance of cell sample contamination as portion of their sepsis precision monitoring projects. Steripath Gen2 is a proprietary one-of - a-kind technology that integrates clinically demonstrated mechanical original sample distraction with improved usability characteristics.
North America blood culture test market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of epigenetics diagnostic market for North America.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the North America blood culture test market are bioMérieux SA, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., BD, Akonni Biosystems, IncAkonni Biosystems, Inc., DNA Electronics, T2 Biosystems, Inc., Biomatrica, Bio SB, Leica Biosystems Nussloch GmbH, Mikroscan Technologies, Inc., CytoTest Inc, BioFire Diagnostics, ZeptoMetrix Corporation among others.
Research Methodology: North America Blood Culture Test Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of North America blood culture test market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)