North America Blood Screening Market By Products & Services (Reagents & Kits, Instruments, Software & Services), Technology (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA), Rapid Tests, Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS), Nucleic Acid Test, Western Blot Assay, Others), Disease Type (Oncology, Diabetes Mellitus, Cold & Flu, Cholesterol, Infectious Diseases, Respiratory Diseases, HIV/AIDS, Others), End User (Diagnostic Centers, Blood Bank, Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers),Country (U.S., Canada And Mexico) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: North America Blood Screening Market
Blood screening market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses the market to growing with the CAGR of 10.3% in the above-mentioned forecast period. Increasing prevalence of new pathogens and the growing prevalence of infectious diseases will assist in encouraging the growth of the market.
Increase in the demand for donated blood, rising number of blood donations, and the growing prevalence of infectious diseases will lead to boost the market growth. The technological advancement in the treatment along with the developing economies will additionally heighten numerous opportunities that will commence to the germination of the blood screening market in the above-mentioned forecast period. Lack of using NAT technology in emerging countries, high cost of technology and instruments and emerging alternative technologies are the restraints for blood screening market.
This blood screening market report provides details of new recent developments, trade regulations, import export analysis, production analysis, value chain optimization, market share, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, strategic market growth analysis, market size, category market growths, application niches and dominance, product approvals, product launches, geographical expansions, technological innovations in the market. To gain more info on Data Bridge Market Research blood screening market contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you take an informed market decision to achieve market growth.
North America Blood Screening Market Scope and Market Size
Blood screening market is segmented on the basis of products & services, technology, disease type and end user. The growth amongst these segments will help you analyse meagre growth segments in the industries, and provide the users with valuable market overview and market insights to help them in making strategic decisions for identification of core market applications.
- On the basis of product & services, the market is segmented into reagents & kits, instruments, software & services
- On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into nucleic acid test, enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA), rapid tests, western blot assay, next-generation sequencing (NGS) and others
- On the basis of disease type, the market is segmented into respiratory diseases, diabetes mellitus, oncology, cholesterol, HIV/AIDS, cold & flu, infectious diseases and others
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, clinics, diagnostic centers, blood bank and ambulatory surgical centers
Blood Screening Market Country Level Analysis
Blood screening market is segmented on the basis of products & services, technology, disease type and end user as referenced above.
- T The countries covered in the blood screening market report are the U.S., Canada, Mexico and Rest of North America in North America.
- The U.S. governs the blood screening industry owing to the fact that there is rise in awareness about blood donation and the presence of high-quality infrastructure for hospitals and clinical laboratories, and the presence of major market players in the country.
- The country section of the blood screening market report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as consumption volumes, production sites and volumes, import export analysis, price trend analysis, cost of raw materials, down-stream and upstream value chain analysis are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of domestic tariffs and trade routes are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Healthcare Infrastructure growth Installed base and New Technology Penetration
Blood screening market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in healthcare expenditure for capital equipment, installed base of different kind of products for blood screening market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in healthcare regulatory scenarios and their impact on the blood screening market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Blood Screening Market Share Analysis
Blood screening market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, production capacities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product width and breadth, application dominance. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to blood screening market.
The major players operating in the blood screening market report are Enzo Biochem Inc., Meridian Bioscience, Inc., BD, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., BioMérieux SA, Beckman Coulter, Inc., Abbott, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Cepheid, GRIFOLS INTERNATIONAL, S.A., Siemens, Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, Immucor, Inc., Hologic Inc., DiaSorin, GFE, Trinity Biotech, Merck KGaA among other domestic player. Market share data is available for global, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America separately. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Customization Available: North America Blood Screening Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.