North America Body Composition Analyzers Market By Product Type (Bio Impedance Analyzers, Dual Energy X-Ray Absorptiometry, Skinfold Caliper, Air Displacement Plethysmography, Hydrostatic Weighing Equipment, Others), Compartment Model Type (Two-Compartment Model, Three-Compartment Model, Multi-Compartment Models), End User (Health Fitness Club, Hospital & Clinics, Academy, Home Users, Others), Country (U.S., Mexico, Canada) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: North America Body Composition Analyzer Market
North America body composition analyzer market is registering a healthy CAGR of 13.2% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market value can be attributed to growth in the obese population and increased metabolic disorder prevalence along with increased government initiatives to encourage healthy lifestyle adoption.
Market Definition: North America Body Composition Analyzer Market
Body composition is simply the proportion of lean muscle mass, fat present and liquid mass in the body. Body structure analyzers are a form of diagnostic device which is used to treat segmental or complete body formation. These devices are used to measure nutrients, skin moisture, carbohydrates and amount of food. The devices are also used to measure various skin variables, such as meat and fat content, muscle density, air ratio, full body temperature, among others. Body composition analyzers can often track any changes in body design.
- Growing prevalence of obesity, is a key factor to drive the growth of the market
- Increasing aged population, is expected to drive the market growth
- Rising government initiatives to inspire for the adoption of healthy lifestyle, drives the market growth
- Increasing popularity of e-commerce market, is expected to drive the market growth
- Growing technological advances in body composition analyzer, is fueling the growth of the market
- High cost of equipment, is hampering the growth of the market
- Rapidly growing resale demand, is hindering the growth of the market
- Regulation framework, restricts the growth of the market
Segmentation: North America Body Composition Analyzer Market
By Product Type
- Bio Impedance Analyzers
- Dual Energy X-Ray Absorptiometry
- Skinfold Caliper
- Air Displacement Plethysmography
- Hydrostatic Weighing Equipment
By Compartment Model Type
- Two-Compartment Model
- Three-Compartment Model
- Multi-Compartment Models
By End User
- Health Fitness Club
- Hospital & Clinics
- Home Users
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2018, Hologic, Inc. signs an exclusive agreement with DEXALYTICS to provide groundbreaking athlete body composition software. The partnership offers the first alternative for the sports science and human performance sector to harness information from dual X-ray absorptiometry (DXA) scans for body composition. With this agreement the company will extend its product portfolio which further helps to grow overall revenue of the company.
- In May 2016, the seca mBCA 525 won the renowned 2015 Good Design Award. The seca mBCA 525 is a mobile analyzer of body composition which is used to analyze fat, muscles and body water. The award will help the company to gain recognition in the market and therefore would attract more customers.
North America body composition analyzer market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of body composition analyzer for North America.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the North America body composition analyzer market are GENERAL ELECTRIC, OMRON Corporation, seca, Tanita, Bodystat, RJL SYSTEMS, Hologic Inc., Maltron International Ltd, InBody CO., LTD., SELVAS Healthcare, Inc., Beurer, LAICA S.p.A, AKERN SRL, COSMED srl, ACCUFITNESS, LLC, Tanita., ImpediMed Limited and ImpediMed Inc. among others.
Research Methodology: North America Body Composition Analyzer Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of North America body composition analyzer market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)