North America Bone Densitometer Devices Market By Application (Central Scan, Peripheral Scan), Technology (Dual Energy X-ray Absorptiometry, Single X-Ray Absorptiometry, Radiographic Absorptiometry, Quantitative Computed Tomography, Ultrasound, Other), End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Diagnostic Centers, Academic & Research Institutes, Others), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: North America Bone Densitometer Devices Market
North America bone densitometer devices market is registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This growth in market value can be attributed to growing extensive use of medical imaging technology along with innovations and the implementation of advanced features on these devices.
Market Definition: North America Bone Densitometer Devices Market
Bone densitometer is a diagnostic device that uses x-rays to measure the amount of calcium in the bone to counteract the bone density and thus the danger of bone fracture. It is also used to diagnose a disease called osteoporosis where bone density is low and there is a high risk or possibility of bone billing and breakage. The primary objective of bone densitometer devices is to use as preventive methods to classify those at risk of increasing osteoporosis or modification of bone density audits.
- Increasing number of diseases linked to osteoporosis, drives the market growth
- Increased use of bone densitometer products during orthopedic therapy, drives the market growth
- Increasing aged population, is also a key factor that drives the market growth
- Technological advancements and innovation in these devices, drives the market growth
- High cost of these devices, impact the growth of market
- Inability of suppliers to meet the demand for bone densitometers, hindering the growth of market
- Lack of skilled personnel, hampering the growth of market
Segmentation: North America Bone Densitometer Devices Market
- Central Scan
- Peripheral Scan
- Dual Energy X-ray Absorptiometry
- Single X-Ray Absorptiometry
- Radiographic Absorptiometry
- Quantitative Computed Tomography
By End User
- Diagnostic Centers
- Academic & Research Institutes
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2020, ISCD will conduct its 26th Annual Meeting at the Marriott City Center in Minnesota, U.S., from April 29th to May 2nd, 2020. Vertebral fracture recognition, quality bone densitometry, and pediatric bone densitometry courses will be conducted at the same venue. This meeting will be beneficial for the companies which deal in bone densitometer by gaining knowledge and facts about densitometer devices.
- In December 2019, Performance Bone Densitometry for clinicians is coordinated by the International Society of Clinical Densitometry (ISCD) and will take place from December 14th to December 15th, 2019 at Tampa Marriott West Coast, Florida, U.S. The core elements of this workshop are to educate health care providers about bone densitometry and osteoporosis, and to introduce standard practices that improve the accuracy and interpretation of bone densitometry examinations. This workshop will be beneficial for the companies which deal in bone densitometer by gaining knowledge and facts about densitometer devices.
North America bone densitometer devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of bone densitometer devices market for North America.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the North America bone densitometer devices market are Tecnicare Healthcare Company, Dentsply Sirona, MedWrench, LLC, FURUNO ELECTRIC CO.,LTD., CooperSurgical, Inc., Swissray, Trivitron Healthcare, GENERAL ELECTRIC, CompuMed, Inc., Hologic, Inc., BeamMed Ltd, Digirad Corporation, and OSI Systems, Inc. among others.
Research Methodology: North America Bone Densitometer Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of North America bone densitometer devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)