North America C-Arms Market By Type (Mobile C-Arms, Fixed C-Arms), Technology (Image Intensifiers, Flat Panel), Application (Orthopedic and Trauma Surgeries, Cardiovascular Surgeries, Neuro Surgeries, Gastrointestinal Surgeries, Urology, Pain Management, General Surgery, Others) End User (Hospital, Diagnostic Centers, Speciality Clinics, Others), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico), Market Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: North America C-Arms Market
C-Arms market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 4.6% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 1,827.95 million by 2027. Technological advancement in C-arms is the major driver for the growth of the market.
C-Arms is playing significant role to enable doctors to make appropriate C-Arms decisions across various levels of health care services. Increasing demand for C-Arms is augmenting the market growth as they are used for neurology disorders.
Rising geriatric population is one of the prominent factors for growth of this market. For instance: Geriatric population is the population of people above the age of 60. The global population of older people continues to grow at an unmatched rate. According to the United Nation (World Population Prospects) in 2017, an estimated that 962 million people were aged 60 or over in the world, which would be 13.0% of the total global population. It is growing at a rate of about 3.0% per year.
This C-Arms market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
North America C-Arms Market Scope and Market Size
North America C-Arms market is segmented of the basis of product type, application and type, end user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into Mobile C-Arms, Fixed C-Arms. Mobile C-Arms segment is dominating in the market because mobile C-Arms are easily movable from one room to another room without the requirement of any extra space.
- On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into image intensifiers, flat panel. Image Intensifiers is dominating in the market because image intensifiers provide sharpen images of internal organ of body compare than flat panel. However flat panel is growing with highest CAGR due to technology innovation in flat panel c-arms.
- On the basis of model type, the market is segmented into floor mounted, ceiling mounted. Floor mounted is dominating in the market because floor mounted is dominating in the market because it is mostly used by surgeons. However ceiling mounted is growing with highest CAGR due to celling mounted mostly used in hospitals.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into orthopaedic and trauma surgeries, cardiovascular surgeries, neuro surgeries, gastrointestinal surgeries, urology, pain management, general surgery, others. Orthopaedic and trauma surgeries are dominating in the market rising cases of orthopaedic injuries in North America.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospital, diagnostic centres, speciality clinics, others. Hospitals segment is dominating in the market because mostly surgeries cases performed in the hospitals compare than others.
C-Arms Market Country Level Analysis
North America market is analysed and market size information is provided by country by specialty, provider and application as referenced above.
The countries covered in the c-arms market report are U.S, Canada and Mexico in North America.
North America is growing with a highest growth rate due to the increased number of orthopaedic surgeries in U.S. and increasing research and development for technology advancement as well as rising healthcare expenditure. In the U.S. increasing cases of various chronic diseases such as cardiac, neurological disorder and others which raise the demand of C-Arms for diagnosis of disease.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Strategic Initiatives by Market Players to Promote C-Arms
North America C-arms market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for C-Arms market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in life science regulatory scenarios and their impact on the C-Arms market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and C-Arms Market Share Analysis
North America C-Arms market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to North America C-Arms market.
The major players covered in the report are Assing S.p.A, BMI Biomedical International s.r.l., AADCO Medical, Inc., Eurocolumbus s.r.l., Shimadzu Corporation, ITALRAY, Hologic Inc., Villa Sistemi Medicali Spa., STEPHANIX,MS WESTFALIA GMBH, Siemens Healthcare GmbH., Ziehm Imaging, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Canon Inc, EcoRay, INTERMEDICAL S.r.l., Ecotron and GE Healthcare among other domestic and global Players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In January, 2018, Hologic, Inc. introduced avdvance version Fluroscan InSight FD Mini C-Arm device. This product is basically used for orthopedists and podiatrists. By this product lauched company enchance their product portfolio.
Partnership, collaboration and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for C-Arms through expanded model range
Customization Available : North America C-Arms Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.