North America CAR-T Cell Therapy Treatment Market, By Product (Autologous CAR-T Cells, Allogeneic CAR-T Cells), Structure (First Generation CAR-T Cells, Second Generation Car-T Cells, Third Generation CAR-T Cells, Fourth Generation CAR-T Cells), Targeted Antigens (Antigens on Solid Tumors, Antigens on Hematologic Malignancies, Others), Brand (Yescarta, Kymriah, Tecartus, Others), Therapeutic Application (Hematological Malignancies, Pancreatic Cancer, Breast Cancer, Lung Cancer, Gastric Cancer, Multiple Myeloma, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, Mantle Cell Lymphoma, Follicular Lymphoma, Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma, Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia, Others), End User (Hospitals, Specialty Clinics, Others), Distribution Channel (Hospitals Pharmacy, Others), Country (U.S, Canada and Mexico) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Market Analysis and Insights: North America CAR-T Cell Therapy Treatment Market
The CAR-T cell therapy treatment market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 29.9% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 5,692.88 million by 2028. Increase in usage of CAR-T cell therapy for the treatment of cancer and infectious disease acting as driver for the CAR-T cell therapy treatment market growth.
CAR-T cell therapy or chimeric antigen receptor T cells are those T cells which are genetically engineered in order to produce an artificial T-cell receptor which can be used as an immunotherapy for the treatment of various cancers. Chimeric antigen receptors are those receptor proteins that have been engineered in the laboratories to provide the T-cells with the novel ability to target a specific protein.
The rise in awareness about immunotherapies led the people to come across several kinds of CAR-T therapies and their effectiveness and hence acts as driver for the CAR-T cell therapy treatment market. Adverse side effects of therapies restricts some population to opt for such treatment which impacts the product value and hence acts as restrain for the CAR-T cell therapy treatment market growth. Presence of pipeline products suggest that market players are constantly engaged in manufacturing of innovative medicines thus acts as opportunity for the CAR-T cell therapy treatment market. Long approval time for immunotherapies restrict the product manufacturer to earn potential benefit in the market and impacts the overall market size hence acts as challenge for the CAR-T cell therapy treatment market growth.
The CAR-T cell therapy treatment market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an analyst brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
North America CAR-T Cell Therapy Treatment Market Scope and Market Size
The CAR-T cell therapy treatment market is segmented on the basis of the product, structure, targeted antigens, brand, therapeutic application, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product, the CAR-T cell therapy treatment market is segmented into autologous CAR-T cells and allogeneic CAR-T cells. In 2021, autologous CAR-T cells segment is expected to dominate the CAR-T cell therapy treatment market because the drugs approved for CAR-T cell therapy are autologous in nature.
- On the basis of structure, the CAR-T cell therapy treatment market is segmented into first generation CAR-T cells, second generation CAR-T cells, third generation CAR-T cells and fourth generation CAR-T cells. In 2021, second generation CAR-T cells segment is expected to dominate the CAR-T cell therapy treatment market because the approved therapies are second generation based structure.
- On the basis of targeted antigens, the CAR-T cell therapy treatment market is segmented into antigens on solid tumors, antigens on hematologic malignancies and others. In 2021, antigens on hematologic malignancies segment is expected to dominate the CAR-T cell therapy treatment market because drugs approved for CAR-T cell therapy are majorly used for hematologic malignancies and ongoing extensive research development.
- On the basis of brand, the CAR-T cell therapy treatment market is segmented into yescarta, kymriah, tecartus and others. In 2021, yescarta segment is expected to dominate the CAR-T cell therapy treatment market because yescarta is the first approved CAR-T cell therapy for oncology therapeutic class.
- On the basis of therapeutic application, the CAR-T cell therapy treatment market is segmented into hematological malignancies, pancreatic cancer, breast cancer, lung cancer, gastric cancer, multiple myeloma, chronic lymphocytic leukemia, mantle cell lymphoma, follicular lymphoma, diffuse large B-cell lymphoma, acute lymphoblastic leukemia and others. In 2021, hematological malignancies segment is expected to dominate the CAR-T cell therapy treatment market because yescarta accounts the major revenue in the market and the follicular lymphoma is the major indication for yescarta.
- On the basis of end user, the CAR-T cell therapy treatment market is segmented into hospitals, specialty clinics and others. In 2021, hospitals segment is dominating the CAR-T cell therapy treatment market because CAR-T cell therapy required highly trained professionals with advanced technology laboratories.
CAR-T Cell Therapy Treatment Market Country Level Analysis
The CAR-T cell therapy treatment market is analyzed and market size information is provided on based on the country, product, structure, targeted antigens, brand, therapeutic application, end user and distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in the North America CAR-T cell therapy treatment market report are the U.S, Mexico, and Canada
The U.S. is dominating in the North America CAR-T cell therapy treatment market and is expected to grow with the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 because of increasing healthcare expenditure and well-established healthcare infrastructure for the autologous CAR-T cells segment.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of North America brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rise in Awareness about Immunotherapies is boosting the CAR-T Cell Therapy Treatment Market Growth
The CAR-T cell therapy treatment market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in CAR-T cell therapy treatment industry with CAR-T cell therapy treatment sales, impact of advancement in the CAR-T cell therapy treatment technology and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the CAR-T cell therapy treatment market. The data is available for historic period 2011 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and CAR-T Cell Therapy Treatment Market Share Analysis
The CAR-T cell therapy treatment market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to CAR-T cell therapy treatment market. .
The major companies which are dealing in the CAR-T cell therapy treatment are Atara Biotherapeutics, Inc., Amgen Inc., Bellicum Phamaceuticals, Inc., bluebird bio, inc., Adaptimmune Therapeutics plc., Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Xyphos (A Subsidiary of Astellas Pharma Inc.), Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., BioAtla Inc., Novartis AG, Kite Pharma (A Subsidiary of Gilead Sciences, Inc.), Aurora Biopharma, Tmunity Therapeutics, Cartherics Pty ltd, Ziopharm Oncology, Inc., Cellectis, Mustang Bio, Sorrento Therapeutics, Inc., TC BIOPHARM, Celyad Oncology, Tessa Therapeutics Ltd, among other domestic and global players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launches and agreements are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the CAR-T cell therapy treatment market.
- In December 2020, Atara Biotherapeutics, Inc. went under collaboration with Bayer AG for development of mesothelin-targeted CAR T-cell therapies for solid tumors. As per the agreement, the company is highly focused on the development of ATA2271 in order to treat malignant pleural mesothelioma and non-small-cell lung cancer. This collaboration accelerated the company’s research and development for ATA2271 and allowed it to become the leading allogeneic CAR-T cell therapy manufacturer.
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures and other strategies by the market players is enhancing the company market in the CAR-T cell therapy treatment market which also provides the benefit for organization to improve their offering for CAR-T cell therapy treatment.
Customization Available: North America CAR-T Cell Therapy Treatment Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.