North America Cell Counting Devices Market By Product (Consumables, Instruments), Application (Research Applications, Clinical & Diagnostic Applications, Industrial Applications), End User (Research Institutes, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, Hospitals, Clinical Laboratories, Other End Users), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: North America Cell Counting Devices Market
North America cell counting devices market is registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. The rise in the market can be attributed due growing occurrence and request for diagnosis of cancer, viral and chronic diseases and increasing health facilities developments.
Market Definition: North America Cell Counting Devices Market
The cell count unit enables the doctor to comprehend the full blood count and to make a decision. To figure out data about experiencing illnesses, the instruments are used to calculate the quantity of blood cells from the blood samples. These instruments are used in studies, medication distribution and biopharmaceutical apps in hospitals, clinics and study laboratories and biotechnology businesses.
- Growing occurrence and request for diagnosis of cancer, viral and chronic diseases is contributing to the growth of the market
- Increasing health facilities developments is boosting the growth of the market
- Technological advances by key players is propelling the growth of the market,
- Rapidly growing government initiatives and financing for cancer research is driving the growth of the market
- Advanced cell counting systems have high costs which is restricting the growth of the market
- Product recalls of hematology analyzers is hindering the growth of the market
- The absence of skilled professionals is hampering the growth of the market
Segmentation: North America Cell Counting Devices Market
- Media, Sera, & Reagents
- Assay Kits
- Other Consumables
- Single-Mode Readers
- Multi-Mode Readers
- Flow Cytometers
- Hematology Analyzers
- Fully Automated Analyzers
- Semi-Automated Analyzers
- Cell Counters
- Automated Cell Counters
- Hemocytometers/Manual Cell Counters
- Research Applications
- Clinical & Diagnostic Applications
- Industrial Applications
By End User
- Research Institutes
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Clinical Laboratories
- Other End Users
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2019, Nexcelom’s Bioscience, a major supplier of tissue count and description goods for the health sciences sector, has announced the introduction of a groundbreaking high-throughput, high-speed integrated DNA monitor – Cellaca MX. CellacaMX uses Nexcelom's advanced DNA assessment technique for precise tissue specimen size, viability and orientation assessments.
- In February 2018, Corning Incorporated and CytoSMART Technologies BV have announced an arrangement to simplify mammalian cell counts in laboratories around the globe. Cell counting is a critical move in the workflow of cell culture subculture. This cooperation will not only assist to simplify the workflow of laboratories, but will also assist to save money.
North America cell counting devices Market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Cell Counting Devices market for North America
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the North America cell counting devices market are DeNovix Inc., CytoSMART Technologies B.V., Corning Incorporated, Merck KGaA,, GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., PerkinElmer Inc., Tecan Trading AG ., BD, Biotek Instruments Inc., Danaher, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Cadmus Distribution Group Limited, Sysmex Corporation, Abbott, Agilent Technologies Inc, Siemens Healthcare Private Limited among others.
Research Methodology: North America Cell Counting Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of North America cell counting devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)