North America Chromatography Columns Market North America Chromatography Columns Market, By Column Type (Normal Phase Chromatography Columns, Pre-Packed Chromatography Columns, Automated Chromatography Columns), Type (Ion Exchange Chromatography, Affinity Chromatography, Multimodal Chromatography, Gel Filtration, Others), Capacity (1-100 Ml, 100-1000 Ml, More Than 1L), Application (Sample Preparation, Resin Screening, Protein Purification, Anion and Cation Exchange, Desalting), Industry (Nutraceuticals, Academics, Food & Beverages, Pharmaceuticals, Environmental Biotechnology, Cosmetics, Others), End-User (Analytical Laboratories, Research Institutes), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Chromatography is an analytic method which is used for the separation of aggregate components. It is a technique which is used to separate the mixture of chemical materials into its individual compounds. It supports the primary chromatography structures for performing the separation. Column chromatography is generally used in the laboratory for the separation or purification of chemical compound mixture. Column chromatography is also used by chemists to purify liquids and liquid compound.
North America chromatography columns market is projected to register a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: North America Chromatography Columns Market
North America chromatography columns market is segmented into six notable segments which are on the basis of column type, type, capacity, application, industry and end user.
- On the basis of column type, the market is segmented into normal phase chromatography columns, pre-packed chromatography columns and automated chromatography columns
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into interventional Ion exchange chromatography, affinity chromatography, multimodal chromatography, gel filtration and others
- On the basis of capacity, the market is segmented into 1-100 ml, 100-1000 ml, more than 1l
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into sample preparation, resin screening, protein purification, anion and cation exchange and desalting
- On the basis of industry, the market is segmented into nutraceuticals, academics, food & beverages, pharmaceuticals, environmental biotechnology, cosmetics and others
- On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into research institutes, analytical laboratories
Competitive Analysis: North America Chromatography Columns Market
Some of the major players operating in North America chromatography columns market are Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Merck kgaa, Agilent Technologies, Inc., COLE-PARMER INSTRUMENT COMPANY, LLC, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Biotage, Daicel Corporation., W. R. Grace & Co.-Conn., KNAUER Wissenschaftliche Geräte GmbH, Purolite, GENERAL ELECTRIC, Danaher, Shimadzu Corporation, Nouryon, Sunresin New Materials Co Ltd Xi`, YMC North America GmbH, WATERS, TOSOH, PerkinElmer Inc. and others.
- In December 2018, Biotage Aacquireds PhyNexus Inc. (U.S.) biomolecules purification company which deals in plasmids, proteins, antibodies and columns developer. The acquisition will help company to grow and full increasing demand for biomolecules purification
- In November 2018, GE Healthcare (U.S.) has opened new biotechnology manufacturing center in U.K. The new facility has the potential to expand production in purification biopharmaceuticals, gene therapies and viral vectors. The new manufacturing unit will company to cater demand in and will help to grow its market position
- In June 2018, Phenomenex Inc. subsidiary of Danaher (U.S.) has expanded its business in Singapore with opening office in Singapore. This Expansion will helps to fulfil demand as company will be able to provide variety of services such as access to comprehensive technical training and support services which will also help to grow company revenue
Research Methodology: North America Chromatography Columns Market
Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s): Manufacturers, Researchers, Distributors, Bakers and Food Industrialists.
Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and National Sales Managers.