North America Cleanroom Particle Counters Market, By Type (Portable Particle Counter, Remote Particle Counter, and Handheld Particle Counter), Particle Size (0.3 µm – 0.5 µm, 0.5 µm – 5 µm, More Than 5 µm, 0.2 µm – 0.3 µm, 0.1 µm – 0.2 µm), Flow Rate Capacity ( Standard Flow, Low Flow, and High Flow), Facility Type (Small and Large), End User (Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Industry, Semiconductor and Electronic Industry, Chemical Industry and Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tenders and Third Party Distributors), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
The North America cleanroom particle counters market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 8.2% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 106.45 million by 2028 from USD 57.99 million in 2020. The rising incidence of diabetes and growth of novel technological advancements for cleanroom particle counter is likely to be the major drivers which propel the demand of the market in the forecast period.
A cleanroom particle counter is an instrument, which detects, measures, and counts the particles one at a time. The cleanroom particle counters differ widely based upon particle threshold, cost, and features. The important function of cleanroom particle counters is to determine and measure air quality by enumerating and sizing the particles in the air. Since cleanrooms have defined particle count limits, they are used to test and classify the cleanrooms to ensure they are up to the standard norm. When selecting a cleanroom particle counter, the priority to consider is to observe the size of the particles that we need to monitor: The International Standard Organisation (ISO) and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
There are three types of cleanroom particle counters such as portable, handheld, and remote. The portable cleanroom particle counters are easy to use and can be carried from one location to another. The handheld cleanroom particle counters are designed to be operated while being held in hand. The remote particle counters are used to monitor airborne particle levels in real-time continually. These three types of cleanroom particle counters are designed for easy integration into the standard operating procedure (SOP) for cleanliness monitoring for aseptic fill, routine environmental monitoring, and cleanroom.
The driving factors responsible for the growth of the North America cleanroom particle counters market are the prevalence of skin diseases and the rising awareness for monitoring cleanroom air contamination. However, the factors which are expected to restrain the market are the rise in the cost of the cleanroom particle counter and the technical issues faced while using the cleanroom particle counter. Moreover, the opportunity in the emerging economies for cleanroom particle counter bolsters the cleanroom particle counter market growth. However, the rise in cost, the stringent regulations imposed, and the cleanroom particle counter inaccessible to developing countries are the restraints that can hinder the market growth. The increased cost of wound debridement products, inconsistencies in the material used, and regulatory laws imposed are the restraints that can challenge the market growth.
The North America cleanroom particle counters market report provides details of market share, new developments, and impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario, contact us for an Analyst Brief; our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The North America cleanroom particle counter market is categorized into six notable segments based on type, particles size, flow rate capacity, facility type, end user, and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the North America cleanroom particle counters market is segmented into portable particle counter, handheld particle counter, and remote particle counter. In 2021, the portable segment is expected to dominate the North America cleanroom particle counters market due to the wide usage of the portable particle counter in research laboratories and biotechnology companies in the U.S.
- On the basis of particle size, the North America cleanroom particle counters market is segmented into 0.1 µm – 0.2 µm, 0.2 µm – 0.3 µm, 0.3 µm – 0.5 µm, 0.5 µm – 5 µm and more than 5 µm. In 2021, the 0.3 µm – 0.5 µm segment is expected to dominate the North America cleanroom particle counters market owing to the maximum penetration of 0.3 µm – 0.5 µm particles and availability of handheld cleanroom particle counters.
- On the basis of flow rate capacity, the North America cleanroom particle counters market is segmented into low flow, standard flow and high flow. In 2021, the standard flow segment is expected to dominate the North America cleanroom particle counters market due to the presence of a wide range of products.
- On the basis of facility type, the North America cleanroom particle counters market is segmented into small and large. In 2021, the large segment is expected to dominate the North America cleanroom particle counters market due to the presence of up-to-date cleanroom particle counters and instrumentation and reduced cost of production.
- On the basis of end user, the North America cleanroom particle counters market is segmented into pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry, semiconductor and electronics industry, chemical industry and others. In 2021, the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry segment is expected to dominate the North America cleanroom particle counters market due to less cost, ease of configuration, enhanced cleaning, and consistent quality is projected to dominate the market.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the North America cleanroom particle counters market is segmented into direct tenders and third party distributors. In 2021, the direct tenders segment is expected to dominate the North America cleanroom particle counters market due to the guaranteed payment in the public sector and the rise in public and private contacts for cleanroom particle counters.
North America Cleanroom Particle Counters Market Country Level Analysis
The North America cleanroom particle counter market is analyzed, and market size information is provided by type, particles size, flow rate capacity, facility type, end user, and distribution channel. The countries covered in the North America cleanroom particle counters market are the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
- In 2021, the U.S. is expected to dominate due to being the largest consumer market with high GDP. Moreover, the U.S. has the highest household spending globally. It offers trade agreements with several countries making it the largest market for consumer products, including products for cleanroom particle counter due to major market players and increased technological advancement in the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in market regulation that impact the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts, and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, the presence and availability of North American brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, the impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growth potential for cleanroom particle counters in emerging economies and the strategic initiatives by market players are creating new opportunities in the North America cleanroom particle counters market
The North America cleanroom particle counters market also provides a detailed market analysis for every country's growth in a particular industry with the cleanroom particle counter sales. The impact of advancements in the cleanroom particle counter and changes in regulatory scenarios support the cleanroom particle counter market. The data is available for the historical period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and North America Cleanroom Particle Counters Market Share Analysis
The North America cleanroom particle counters market competitive landscape provides details by the competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width, and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points are only related to the company's focus on the North America cleanroom particle counters market.
Some of the major companies in the North America cleanroom particle counters market are Beckman Coulter, Inc (A subsidiary of Danaher Corporation), Setra Systems ( A subsidiary of Fortive), TSI, Particle Measuring Systems (A subsidiary of Spectris), Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions, Merck KGaA, Trotec GmbH, Sentry Air Systems, Inc., DylosCorporation.com, Fluke Corporation, IQAir, Met One Instruments Inc., Veltek Associates, Inc, Climet Instruments Company, a division of Venturedyne Ltd., Kanomax USA, Inc., Topas GmbH, Particles Plus, Inc., HYDAC, Temtop (A subsidiary of Elitech Technology Inc), GRIMM Aerosol Technik Ainring GmbH & Co. KG, PCE Deutschland GmbH, GRAYWOLF SENSING SOLUTIONS, LLC., HIYI, RION, Co, Ltd, among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
The strategic initiatives by market players and new technological advancements for the North America cleanroom particle counters market are bridging the gap for chronic wounds treatment.
- In March 2021, the TSI initiated cleanroom air particle counters to avert the cause of Covid-19. The awareness would ensure the collaboration with global market players to supply air particle counters for measurement of air particle and viable count. It would result in a rise in sales
- In July 2020, Beckman Coulter, Inc had launched the MET ONE 3400+ Air Particle Counter. The product would simplify routine environmental monitoring and improve data integrity. The launch would increase the net sales of the product, improve product portfolio, remove the air contaminants and reduce human error
Collaboration, joint ventures, and other strategies by the market player enhance the company market in the cleanroom particle counter market, which also benefits the organization to improve their offering for the North America cleanroom particle counters market.
Customization Available: North America Cleanroom Particle Counters Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market, and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.