North America Content Moderation Solution Market, By Component (Software & Services), Type (Image Moderation, Text Moderation, Video Moderation, Website Moderation, Profile Moderation & Others), Moderation Type (Pre Moderation, Post Moderation, Reactive Moderation, Automated Moderation, Distributed Moderation), Deployment Model (Cloud & On-Premise), Organization Size (Large Enterprises, Small & Medium-Sized Enterprise), End user (Banking, Financial Services & Insurance (BFSI), Government, Healthcare, Packaging & Labelling, IT & Telecommunication, Media & Entertainment, Automotive, Retail & E-Commerce, Energy & Utility & Others), Country (U.S., Canada and Mexico), Market Trends and Forecast to 2029.
Market Analysis and Insights: North America Content Moderation Solution Market
The content moderation solution market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 9.1% in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029 and expected to reach USD 1,150.28 million by 2029. Rising volumes of user-generated content in various online platforms acting as major factor for the growth of the market.
Screening for improper content that people publish on a platform is the duty of content moderation. The purpose is to protect users from potentially harmful or improper information that might harm the online reputation of the platform on which it is published. Content moderation can be done manually by human moderators who have been told what content should be removed as inappropriate, or it can be done automatically utilizing AI systems. For faster and better outcomes, a combination of manual and automatic content moderation is employed in some circumstances.
The activity of monitoring and applying a pre-determined set of rules and standards to user-generated contributions to assess whether the communication (in this case, a post) is permitted or not is known as content moderation. In other words, when a user submits content to a website, that content will go through a screening procedure (moderation process) to ensure that it complies with the website's rules, is not unlawful, improper, or abusive.
The growing adaption of industry 4.0 technologies in the automotive industries and increasing consumption of consumer electronics are expected to boost the market growth. The complexity in the subjective dilemma of the posted content is expected to restrain the global content moderation solution market.
This content moderation solution market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Global Content Moderation Solution Market Scope and Market Size
Global content moderation solution market is segmented on the basis of component, type, moderation type, deployment, organization size and end use. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- Based on offering, the content moderation solution market is segmented into software and services. In 2022, the software segment is expected to dominate the global content moderation solution market due to the penetration of content moderation software in every smart application. However, the difficulties caused due to the subjective dilemma may hinder the market’s growth.
- Based on type, the content moderation solution market is segmented into image moderation, text moderation, video moderation, website moderation, profile moderation, and others. In 2022, the image moderation segment is expected to dominate the global content moderation solution market due to the high requirement of image moderation solutions to satisfy the community guidelines. However, the threats to data integrity may hinder market growth.
- Based on moderation type, the content moderation solution market is segmented into pre moderation, post moderation, reactive moderation, automated moderation, distributed moderation. In 2022, the pre moderation segment is expected to dominate the global content moderation solution market due to the high need for moderation solutions before posting or publishing content. However, the problems encountered by day-to-day technological advancements may hinder the market’s growth.
- Based on the deployment model, the content moderation solution market is segmented into cloud and on-premise. In 2022, the cloud segment is expected to dominate the global content moderation solution market due to the high penetration of cloud-based services in the IT and industrial sectors. However, the difficulties caused due to adoption of artificial intelligence of cloud systems may hinder the market’s growth.
- Based on organization size, the content moderation solution market is segmented into large enterprise, small & medium-sized enterprise. In 2022, the large enterprise segment is expected to dominate the global content moderation solution market due to the increased availability of product portfolio in large enterprises. However, the larger size of the system compared to handheld systems may hinder the market’s growth.
- On the basis of end use, the content moderation solution market is segmented into banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI), government, healthcare, packaging and labeling, IT & telecommunication, media and entertainment, automotive, retail & e-commerce, energy, and utility and others. In 2022, the IT & telecom segment is expected to dominate the global content moderation solution market due to the increased penetration of smart handheld devices. However, the difficulties caused due to managing large volumes of data may hinder the market’s growth.
Content Moderation Solution Market Country Level Analysis
Global content moderation solution market is segmented on the basis of component, type, moderation type, deployment, organization size and end use.
The countries covered in content moderation solution market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico.
The U.S. is expected to dominate the content moderation solution market due to the presence of large number of content moderation solution developers in the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand of Content Moderation Solution
Content moderation solution market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in content moderation solution and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the Content moderation solution market. The data is available for historic period 2012 to 2020.
Competitive Landscape and Content Moderation Solution Market Share Analysis
Content moderation solution market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to North America content moderation solution market.
Some of the major players operating in the content moderation solution market are Microsoft, Google (A Subsidiary of Alphabet Inc.), IBM Corporation, Webhelp, Clarifai, Inc., Cogito Tech LLC, Conectys, ICUC.Social., Lionbridge Technologies, LLC., Puremoderation’s team, Everise, Accenture, APPEN LIMITED, Besedo, Alegion, Europe IT Outsourcing Company, LiveWorld Inc., Smart moderation, Open Access BPO, and CyberPurify, among others.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of content moderation solution market.
- In November 2021, Google (A Subsidiary of Alphabet Inc.) introduced new features in Google cloud such as interactive learning event. This interactive learning event will have live technical demos, Q&As, career development workshops, and more covering everything from Google Cloud fundamentals to certification prep. This development has improved the product features with respect to content modernization solutions.
- In June 2021, Microsoft’s Cloud4C achieved Modernization of Web Applications to Microsoft Azure advanced specialization. This expansion has improved the investment in mass data storage. This helps in improving the business of the company with respect to content modernization solutions.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for content moderation solution through expanded range of size.