North America Courier Market, By Type (Inbound and Outbound), Delivery Mode (Express Delivery and Normal Delivery), Customer Type (B2B (Business-To-Business), B2C (Business-To-Consumer) and Consumer-To-Consumer (C2C)), Destination (Domestic and International/Cross-Border), End-User (Medical Courier, Services (BFSI), Wholesale And Retail Trade (E-Commerce), Primary Industries, Manufacturing, Construction, and Utilities), Country (U.S, Canada and Mexico), Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Market Analysis and Insights: North America Courier Market
The courier market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 7.3% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and expected to reach USD 168,151.21 million by 2028.
Courier involves delivering messages, packages and parcels from one person to another by using various modes of transportation. The delivery is made by using multiple modes of transportation such as roadways, waterways and airways. Courier services involve the whole process of picking up the parcel and providing it to the concerned person.
Some of the factors which are driving the market are growing adoption of new technologies in courier supply chain network systems and increasing import and export activities. Stringent government regulations regarding export import is restraining the global courier market growth.
Increasing growth in globalization leading to cross-border courier services and surging growth in E-commerce industry are some of the factors which are opening lucrative opportunity for the market. Lack of training and skills to work on emerging technologies in courier services is acting as a major challenge for the market growth.
This courier market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
North America Courier Market Scope and Market Size
The courier market is segmented on the basis of are type, delivery mode, customer type, destination and end-user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the North America courier market has been segmented into outbound and inbound. In 2021, the inbound segment held a larger share in the market, attributed to the large volume of shipments transported among the companies, wholesalers and retailers. The courier shipment in B2B business includes high density products, price sensitive products, high value products, and products with urgent need.
- On the basis of delivery mode, the North America courier market has been segmented into normal delivery and express delivery. In 2021, normal delivery held a larger share in the market, as customers prefer to have 3-5 days shipping compared to paying more for express shipping. Consumers are more concerned about shipping costs than delivery speed, which is the major factor responsible for high share of normal delivery.
- On the basis of customer type, the North America courier market has been segmented into B2B (Business-To-Business), B2C (Business-To-Consumer) and Consumer-To-Consumer (C2C). In 2021, B2B (business to business) category held the largest share in the market. This is mainly due to high-value goods being delivered in the B2B segment, multiple purchases of products, and a reduced number of cancelled orders.
- On the basis of destination, the North America courier market has been segmented into domestic and international/cross-border. In 2021, domestic held a larger share in the market, attributed to the inexpensive nature of domestic shipments, reduced documentation and regulations involved, ease of convenience, and shorter shipping cycle.
- On the basis of end user, the North America courier market has been segmented into wholesale and retail trade (E-Commerce), medical courier, manufacturing, services (BFSI), construction, utilities and primary industries. In 2021, wholesale and retail trade (E-Commerce) held a larger share in the market, owing to the rapid growth of the e-commerce industry, the number of delivery options for customers, and real-time tracking of parcels and better customer experience.
North America Courier Market Country Level Analysis
The courier market is analysed and market size information is provided by the country, type, delivery mode, customer type, destination, and end user.
The countries covered in North America courier market report are the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
The U.S. accounted for maximum share in the North America courier market owing to factors such as presence of large number of courier service suppliers and providers and increasing growth of the import and export activities.
The country section of the courier market report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export analysis are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing adoption of Contract Manufacturing
The courier market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for courier market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in requirement of abrasives products, regulatory scenarios and their impact on the courier market. The data is available for historic period 2011 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Courier Market Share Analysis
The courier market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to North America courier market.
Some of the major players operating in the report are Courier market are FedEx, Deutsche Post AG, United Parcel Service of America, Inc., Yamato Transport Co., Ltd. (A Subsidiary of YAMATO HOLDINGS CO., LTD.), Aramex, Unique Air Express, Royal Mail Group Limited, DTDC Express Limited, Hermes Europe GmbH, , GEODIS, LaserShip Inc among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In September 2020, Singapore Post Limited. introduced new price structure for package and parcel deliveries within Singapore and internationally. According to new structure, pricing for local package and parcel deliveries were simplified to a flat rate for each service type and the rate structure for international deliveries were simplified and cheaper. This has helped the company to streamline their offerings to create better value for customers.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for courier market through expanded product range.
Customization Available : North America Courier Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.