North America Craniomaxilofacial Devices Market By Product (Bone Graft Substitute, MF Plate & Screw Fixation, CMF Distraction, Cranial Flap Fixation, Thoracic Fixation, Temporomandibular Joint Replacement), Material (Ceramic, Biological, Metal, Polymers), Location (External Fixators, Internal Fixators), Application (Plastic Surgery, Neurosurgery & ENT, Orthognathic & Dental Surgery), End-User (Hospitals, ASCs), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: North America Craniomaxilofacial Devices Market
North America craniomaxilofacial devices market is registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the rising demand for invasive surgery and new technological development for products due to increased demand.
Market Definition: North America Craniomaxilofacial Devices Market
Craniomaxilofacial is a special branch of orthopedic medicine which works on all forms of skull and facial conditions. Surgery is usually performed to prevent severe damage to the cranial and facial bones. Craniomaxilofacial is a common surgery performed for patients needing facial and carnal bone care attributable to any maxillofacial crane wounds and other injury fractures. Car accidents are the common reason for most craniomaxilofacial surgeries.
- Rising demand for invasive surgery is driving the growth of the market
- New technological development for products due to increased demand is boosting the growth of the market
- Developing economies are providing substantial prospects for growth is contributing to the growth of the market
- The frequency of growing incidences of facial and sport fractures is propelling the growth of the market
- Lack of rule for compensation is hampering the growth of the market
- Dearth of awareness among existing patients is hindering the growth of the market
- Increasing race to the bottom in the market is restricting the growth of the market
Segmentation: North America Craniomaxilofacial Devices Market
- Bone Graft Substitute
- MF Plate & Screw Fixation
- CMF Distraction
- Cranial Flap Fixation
- Thoracic Fixation
- Temporomandibular Joint Replacement
- External Fixators
- Internal Fixators
- Plastic Surgery
- Neurosurgery & ENT
- Orthognathic & Dental Surgery
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2019, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies reported that DePuy Synthes has released the CONDUIT Interbody System with EIT Cellular Titanium Engineering, further increasing its service for the management of degenerative spine disorder. The collection, which involves 3D engineered Titanium interbody implants are built to recreate and strengthen the spinal fusion of the human spine. It was revealed at the North American Spine Society's (NASS) 34th Annual Meeting.
- In August 2019, The Radiological Society of North America and the American College of Radiology have partnered up to set up a database and gather clinical data at the 3D Precision Printing Care Centre. Radiologists expect that the results can help to determine the correct use of the device and its role in clinical decision-making, which has been challenging given the variety of patient conditions and the specific techniques used to construct surgical guidance from medical photographs. RSNA and ACR are developing a database with financial support from companies involved with 3D printing, including HP.
North America Craniomaxilofacial Devices Market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of diagnostic imaging equipment market for North America.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the North America craniomaxilofacial devices market are Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Stryker, Medartis AG, Zimmer Biomet, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Invibio Ltd, Antibe Therapeutics Inc., GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, Matrix Surgical, Integra LifeSciences Corporation, Summit Medical Group, CONMED Corporation., KLS Martin Group., Medtronic, TMJ Concepts, W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc., among others.
Research Methodology: North America Craniomaxilofacial Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of North America craniomaxilofacial devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)