North America Data Center Cooling Market By Type (Enterprise Data Center, Edge Data Center), Solutions (Air Conditioning, Chilling Units, Cooling Towers, Economizer System, Liquid Cooling System, Computer Room Air Conditioning (CRAC) & Computer Room Air Handler(CRAH), Control Units, Others), Service (Consulting & Training, Installation & Deployment, Maintenance & Support), Cooling Type (Room Based Cooling, Rack Based Cooling, Row Based Cooling), Organization Size (Large Organization Size, Small & Medium Organization), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027.
Data center cooling market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 14.7% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 11,940.81 million by 2027. The increasing count of data centers requiring energy saving solution and smart infrastructure are major factors for the market growth.
The strong economy and increased spending on IT infrastructure from the U.S. based customers is one of the major factors behind the strong growth of data center cooling market. The companies are expanding their data center capacity and to control the temperature the demand for data cooling solution is also increasing which further supplementing the market growth. The companies are introducing new product for data center to meet the customer requirement for advance solution. For instance, in March, 2020, Upsite Technologies, a data center cooling optimization and airflow management solution provider introduced new product for the data center cooling market. A new rack-mount PDU has been introduced for the Canada and the U.S. market which offers elimination of all mechanical connections.
This Data Center Cooling Market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Data center cooling market is segmented on the basis of type, solutions, service, cooling type and organization size. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into enterprise data center and edge data center. In 2020, enterprise data center is dominating the market owing to the strong demand for higher capacity and centralized data center with advanced security features. The companies in North American generates enormous of data owing to strong digitalisation rate which creates strong need of enterprises data center cooling solution.
- On the basis of solutions, the market is segmented into air conditioning, chilling units, cooling towers, economizer system, liquid cooling system, computer room air conditioning (CRAC) & computer room air handler CRAH) control units, others. In 2020, air conditioning segment is dominating the market as air conditioner provides cold air to reduce the temperature of facility and maintain adequate temperature. The air conditioner product offering has been improved in past few years by offering more energy saving products. New products such as custom, precision and others air conditioners are offering improved efficiency which increasing its demand in the North American market.
- On the basis of service, the market is segmented into consulting & training, installation & deployment, maintenance & support. In 2020, consulting & training accounted largest market share due to the major demand to meet the new emission standards set by government companies are looking for consulting solution. The new technologies need strong analytical skilled sources hence training of existing or new sources services is gaining more demand or becoming mandate activity for the data center operations.
- On the basis of cooling type, the market is segmented into room based cooling, rack based cooling and row based cooling. In 2020, room based cooling accounted largest market share due to the as room based cooling is offering more energy saving and efficient cooling solution for the data center operations. The hot aisle and cold aisle arrangement are proving best resulted for data centers which augmenting the growth of room based cooling solution in the market.
- On basis of organization size, the market is segmented into large organization, small & medium organization. Large organization dominates the market as the data centers facility requires huge amount of capital investment and among these investment cooling equipment hold around 40% cost which is making it less affordable for small organisations. The new technologies such as micro data centers, edge date centers are supposed to help the small & medium data centers cooling adoption in forecasted period of 2020-2027.
Data Center Cooling Market Country Level Analysis
Data center cooling market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, type, solutions, service, cooling type and organization size.
The countries covered in the North America data center cooling market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico.
The U.S. is dominating the data center cooling market due to supporting infrastructure and strong product offering by the solution providers. North America data center cooling market is growing due to the increasing adoption of IoT technology in business which is generating demand for increased data storage and supporting strong network connectivity solution is further boosting market growth.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, and regulatory acts analysis are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand of Eco-Friendly Data Center Cooling Solution
Data center cooling market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for data center cooling, impact of technology using life line curves and changes regulatory scenarios and their impact on the data center cooling market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Data Center Cooling Market Share Analysis
Data center cooling market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to data center cooling market.
The major players covered in the report are Schneider Electric, Vertiv Group Corp., STULZ GMBH, Eaton, FUJITSU, Airedale Air Conditioning (A Subsidiary of MODINE MANUFACTURING COMPANY), ALFA LAVAL, ASETEK, INC., Black Box Corporation, BladeRoom Group Ltd, Coolcentric, Daikin Applied (A Subsidiary of DAIKIN INDUSTRIES, Ltd.), Delta Power Solutions, Grundfos Pumps Corporation (A Subsidiary of GRUNDFOS), Instor, Nortek Air Solutions, LLC, nVent, Rittal GmbH & Co. KG, Submer, and 3M among others domestic and global players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In February 2020, Honeywell introduced new technology for the data center cooling solution. A new platform of liquid heat transfer agents has been introduced which lower operational costs for data center by efficient cooling. Such new product offering strengthened company product portfolio for data center cooling market.
- In June 2018, Facebook company by partnering with Nortek Air Solutions introduce new cooling system for the market. StatePoint Liquid Cooling (SPLC) system has been introduced which is advancement in evaporative cooling technology. Through this company offered solution for the customers to meet the government energy standards.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organization to improve their offerings for data center cooling.
Customization Available: North America Data Center Cooling Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.