North America Deep Learning Neural Networks (DNNs) Market By Component (Hardware , Software and Services), Application(Image Recognition, Natural Language Processing ,Speech Recognition, Data Mining), End-User(Banking, Financial Services & Insurance (BFSI), IT & Telecommunication, Healthcare, Retail, Automotive, Manufacturing, Aerospace & Defence, Security and others), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
North America deep learning neural networks (DDNs) market is an machine learning based technology that basically used for , decision making, diagnosis solving prediction, decision and problems based on a well-defined computational architecture. These technologies are widely adopted in the various applications such as computer security, speech recognition, image and video recognition to industrial fault detection, medical diagnostics and finance.
The rapidly increasing digitization is boosting global deep learning neural networks market. The digital transformation helps to adapt the advanced technology which provides the ease to collect the data, while the data is important and essential part of the artificial intelligence. The data helps deep learning neural networks to recognize the pattern and do the prediction.
Some of the factors which are driving the market are the increased demand of cloud-computing for businesses and demand for predictive solutions and image recognition is considered as major application for deep learning neural networks. However, less adoption of artificial intelligence-based technologies results in slow digitization is the restraint hampering the growth of the market.
North America deep learning neural networks (DNNs) market is projected to register a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: North America Deep Learning Neural Networks (DNNs) Market
North America deep learning neural networks (DNNs) market is segmented into three notable segments which are component, application and end-user.
- On the basis of component, the market is segmented into hardware, software and services
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into image recognition, speech recognition, natural language processing, data mining
- On the basis of end-user, the North America deep learning neural networks (DNNs) market is segmented into banking, financial services & insurance (BFSI), IT & telecommunication, healthcare, retail, automotive, manufacturing, aerospace & defence, security and others
Competitive Analysis: North America Deep Learning Neural Networks (DNNs) Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are ALYUDA RESEARCH, LLC, ALPHABET INC. (google), IBM, Micron Technologies, Inc., Neural Technologies Limited, NEURODIMENSION, INC., NEURALWARE, NVIDIA CORPORATION, SKYMIND INC, SAMSUNG, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., Intel Corporation, Amazon Web Services, Inc., Microsoft, GMDH LLC., Sensory Inc., Ward Systems Group, Inc., Xilinx Inc., Starmind and among others.
- In June 2019, Microsoft announced the new product launch in Flight Simulator series. The new product is been teased briefly at Microsoft’s E3 keynote which is powered by Microsoft’s Azure. The 4K video will displayed with more enhanced view on the device.
- In June 2019, Microsoft Azure partnered with the Oracle Cloud Interconnect. The partnership will provide customer access to run mission-critical enterprise workloads across Oracle Cloud and Microsoft Azure. The partnership will deliver best experience to the customer on both cloud system.
- In November 2018, Microsoft Company acquired the FSLogix to enhance the user experience for Office 365. The virtualization experience the customers for modern desktop will offer secure computing experience with saving the time and money. This will help the company to attract the customer and increase the customer base.
Research Methodology: North America Deep Learning Neural Networks (DNNs) Market
Primary Respondents: OEMs, Manufacturers, Engineers, Industrial Professionals.
Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and, National Sales Managers.