North America Dental Diagnostic and Surgical Equipment Market By Device (CAD/CAM Systems, Instrument Delivery System, Dental Chairs Hand Pieces, Light Cure Equipment, Scaling Unit Market, Dental Lasers, Dental Radiology Equipment), By End User (Hospitals, Dental Clinics, Diagnostic Centers, Other End Users), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: North America Dental Diagnostic and Surgical Equipment Market
North America dental diagnostic & surgical equipment market is registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. The rise in the market can be attributed due to the increasing aging population and within developing economies, medical and dental tourism.
Market Definition: North America Dental Diagnostic and Surgical Equipment Market
Dental diagnosis deals with the assessment and treatment of conditions connected with oral cavity disorders. Dental diagnostics and surgical equipment are used for the diagnosis or treatment of dental and clinical diseases. Over the last few years, the population with dental problems has grown. Citizens are now opting for intrusive dental surgery to increase the need for dental care and surgical equipment. Dental testing and medical technology involves dental beds, radiological devices, oral scanners and handpieces. Such machine can enhance the working environment of the dentist and provide good test outcomes.
- Increasing aging population is driving the growth of the market
- The demand for cosmetic dentistry is increasing which is propelling the growth of the market
- Within developing economies, medical and dental tourism is boosting the growth of the market
- Increasing average incomes in developing nations contribute to the growth of the market
- No adequate reimbursement hampering the growth of the market
- The lack of awareness of the problem and treatment options hinders the growth of the market
- The high capital cost of equipment restricts the growth of the market
Segmentation: North America Dental Diagnostic and Surgical Equipment Market
- CAD/CAM Systems
- Full in Lab Systems
- Stand Alone Scanners
- Chair Side Systems
- Instrument Delivery System
- Dental Chairs
- Hand Pieces
- Light Cure Equipment
- Scaling Unit Market
- Dental Lasers
- Soft Tissue Lasers
- Hard/Soft Tissue Laser
- Dental Radiology Equipment
- Extra-Oral Radiology Equipment
- Intra-oral Radiology Equipment
- Cone Beam Computed Tomography Scanners
By End User
- Dental Clinics
- Diagnostic Centers
- Other End Users
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2017, Remedent, Inc. International companies specialized in the study, production and produce of oral and cosmetic dentistry products, are pleased to announce that it has entered into an agreement with Condor Technologies NV to release and sell its 3D dental scanner in North America. The Condor Scanner was first introduced to a new generation of scanners at the 2017 Chicago Dental Show and also at the IDS Show in Cologne. It will improve its strategic advantage in the United States market by this release and will be a key driver of its future development and market share
- In June 2018, FINANCIERE ACTEON SAS launched PIEZOTOME CUBE, a brand-new instrument for ultrasonic bone surgery that will improve the enticing extraction sensations of dentists. Piezotome CUBE can make extracts atraumatic and effective for dentists. High-frequency CUBE ultrasound movements just disturb PDL and bone without impacting soft tissue, making it very effective even in ankylosed teeth. With this launch the company expands its product portfolio and market share.
North America dental diagnostic & surgical equipment market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of dental diagnostic & surgical equipment market for North America
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the North America dental diagnostic & surgical equipment market are 3M, A-dec Inc., ProMed, Inc., G&H Orthodontics, DentalEZ, Inc., Carestream Health, Danaher, GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, DCI, Dentsply Sirona, GC Corporation, Henry Schein, Inc, BIOLASE, Inc, Hu-Friedy Mfg. Co., LLC., Zolar Technology & Mfg Co. Inc., American Medicals, Midmark Corporation, PLANMECA OY, KaVo Dental, among others.
Research Methodology: North America Dental Diagnostic and Surgical Equipment Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of North America dental diagnostic & surgical equipment market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)