North America Diaphragm Valves Market, By Type (Weir and Straight), Valve Type (Two-Way Valve, Forged-T Valve, Multi-Port Valve, Block-T Valve, Tandem Valve, Forged Tank Outlet Valve, Block Tank Outlet Valve, and Others), Controller (Manual, Pneumatic, Electric, Hydraulic, Others), End Connection (Flanged, Butt Weld, Tri Clamp, and Others), Material (Metal, Rubber, Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), Fluorine Plastic and Others), Size (Below 8”, 8”, 12”, 14”, 16”, 18”, 20” and Others, Body Material (Solid Plastic, Hygiene Valve, Fluorine Plastic and Others), Switch Type (Limit Switch, Basic Switches, Indicator Switch and Others), Usage (Multi Use and Single Use), Distribution Channel (Offline Channel and Online Channel), End User (Water and Wastewater Treatment, Pharmaceuticals, Chemical, Food and Beverages, Biopharma, Mining and Minerals, Power, Pulp and Paper and Others), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029.
Market Analysis and Insights: North America Diaphragm Valves Market
North America diaphragm valves market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 8.0% in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029 and is expected to reach USD 2,494.00 million by 2029. Rising demand for radioactive waste management and increased adoption for waste water treatment is a major factor for the market's growth.
Diaphragm valves (also known as membrane valves) are made up of a valve body having two or more ports, an elastomeric diaphragm, and a "weir or saddle" or seat that the diaphragm shuts. Depending on the intended function, the valve body might be made of plastic, metal, wood, or other materials. Diaphragm valves are used for throttling and shut-off services for liquids, vacuum/gas, and slurries. These valves are available in a wide variety of solid plastics, metals, rubber, plastic, and glass linings; they are suitable for handling multiple chemical processing applications both slurries and clear fluids. The diaphragm valves have an extended utilization for applications at a low pressure and slurry fluid where most of the other valves become obstructed or corrode. Initially, the diaphragm valves were developed for industrial applications and pipe-organs. The design was gradually adapted in the bio-pharmaceutical industry for sterilizing and sanitizing methods using compliant materials. And now it is being used in almost every industry for safe production and adequate infrastructures, such as power generation, food & beverage, semiconductors, pulp & paper, chemical processing, and water/ wastewater treatment, among other verticals.
The major factors driving the growth of the diaphragm valves market are rising demand for radioactive waste management and an upsurge in demand for safe and reliable production across industries. Increasing usage of diaphragm valves in wastewater treatment and upsurge in demand for diaphragm valves in chemical, food and beverage industries is creating opportunities for the growth of the market. A decrease in performance over prolonged exposure to high temperature and pressure is acting as the major restraint for the diaphragm valves market. Issues related to lead time in diaphragm valvesis expected to act as is acting as a major challenge for the market's growth.
This North America diaphragm valves market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, the impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario, contact us for an Analyst Brief; our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
North America Diaphragm valves Market Scope and Market Size
North America diaphragm valves market is segmented based on type, valve type, controller, end connection, material, body material, size, switch type, usage, distribution channel and end user. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the diaphragm valves market is segmented into straight and weir. The straight segment is In 2022, weir segment holds the maximum market share in the North America diaphragm valves market as it is mostly utilized in every application such as wastewater, chemical processing, pharmaceutical, and others where heavy pressure work is required.
- On the basis of valve type, the North America diaphragm valves market has been segmented into two-way valve, block-T-valve, forged-T-valve, tandem valve, block tank outlet valve, multi-port valve, forged tank outlet valve, and others. In 2022, two way valves segment is dominating the North America diaphragm valves market with respect to both value and volume due to its maximum utilization in different industries for its optimized flow. These are also used in isolation in many applications and are also considered to be cost-effective as compared to others.
- On the basis of controller, the North America diaphragm valves market has been segmented into manual, pneumatic, electric, hydraulic, and others. In 2022, manual segment dominates the North America diaphragm valves market with respect to the segment. This domination is due to the rising usage of manual valves in remote systems to access power. However, the minimal applications of manual controllers hinders the market growth.
- On the basis of end connection, the North America diaphragm valves market has been segmented into flanged, butt weld, tri clamp, and others. In 2022, the Flanged segment holds a dominant share in the North America diaphragm valves market. These end connection type mostly helps in controlling the flow of fluid in every industrial application as well as provide corrosion resistance for which the consumers majorly use it.
- On the basis of material, the North America diaphragm valves market has been segmented into metal, fluorine plastic, rubber, polytetrafluorethylene (PTFE), and others. In 2022, metal segment will dominate the North America diaphragm valves market with respect to the segment. This domination is due to the high pressure handling material of the valves. However, the problems of corrosion hinders the market growth.
- On the basis of size, the North America diaphragm valves market has been segmented into below 8”, 8”, 12”, 14”, 16”, 18”, 20” and others. In 2022, below 8” segment is dominating the diaphragm valves market due to its wide usage across all sectors. These valves have a better flow transmission rate, offer good temperature sensitivity, and are affordable valves.
- On the basis of body material, the North America diaphragm valves market has been segmented into solid plastic, hygiene valve, fluorine plastic, and others. In 2022, the solid plastic segment is dominating the North America diaphragm valves market with respect to the segment. This domination is due to the precise surface finish and high industrial applications of solid plastic diaphragm valves. However, the high cost of the valves hinders the market growth.
- On the basis of switch type, the North America diaphragm valves market has been segmented into the limit switch, basic switch, indicator switch, and others. In 2022, limit switch is dominating the diaphragm valves market due to its basic functionality it’s easy to use, and it is quite accurate in terms of maintaining flow levels and pressure levels. It has a wide range of applications, but it is mostly used in chemical, water treatment plants, oil and gas industries.
- On the basis of usage, the North America diaphragm valves market has been segmented into single-use and multi-use. In 2022, multi-use diaphragm valves are dominating the North America diaphragm valves market with respect to the usage segment. This domination is due to the availability of multiple applications in multi-use diaphragm valves. However, the multi-use valves getting easily damaged hinders the market growth.
- On the basis of distribution channels, the North America diaphragm valves market has been segmented into online channels and offline channels. In 2022, the Offline channel segment is dominating the North America diaphragm valves market with respect to the distribution channel segment. This domination is due to the rising need for innovative benefits among diaphragm valves. However, the unavailability of a wide product portfolio compared to online channels hinders the market growth.
- On the basis of end user, the North America diaphragm valves market has been segmented into food and beverages, pharmaceuticals, biopharma, chemical, water and wastewater treatment, power, mining and minerals, pulp and paper and others. In 2022, the water and wastewater treatment segment is dominating the market due to the increasing need for water treatment activities which in results drives to the utilization of diaphragm valves in water treatment and filtration sector.
North America Diaphragm valves Market Country Level Analysis
North America diaphragm valves market is segmented based on type, valve type, controller, end connection, material, body material, size, switch type, usage, distribution channel and end user .
The countries covered in the North America diaphragm valves market report are the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
The U.S. dominates the diaphragm valves market due to factors such as the strong presence of providers and the growing adoption of technological innovations in waste management. Moreover, Upsurge in demand for safe and reliable production across industries acts as a market driver.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in market regulation that impact the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts, and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, the presence and availability of North American brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands the impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand for Diaphragm valves
The North America diaphragm valves market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country's growth in the industry with sales, components sales, the impact of technological development in diaphragm valves, and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the market. The data is available for the historical period 2011 to 2020.
Competitive Landscape and North America Diaphragm valves Market Share Analysis
The North America diaphragm valves market competitive landscape provides details by the competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, North America presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points are only related to the companies' focus on the North America diaphragm valves market.
The major players covered in the North America diaphragm valves market are GEMU Group, KDVFlow, PureValve, KOSEN VALVE, Gopfert AG, Christian Burkert GmbH Co. KG Century Instrument Company, ASTECH VALVE CO.,LTD., Plast-O-Matic Valves, Inc., ITT INC., GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft, G.J. Johnson & Sons Ltd., GCE Group AB, International Polymer Solutions, FLOWONE, Valves Only, Valvorobica Industriale S.p.A., Xiamen Kemus Valve Co.,Ltd, FIP - Formatura Iniezione Polimeri S.p.A., Aquasyn LLC, Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group, IPEX Inc., ALFA LAVAL, Crane Co., NTGD Diaphragm Valve, SEMON ENGG INDUSTRIES PVT LTD, NIPPON DAIYA VALVE among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide, which are also accelerating the growth of the North America diaphragm valves market.
- In November 2021, GEMU Group introduced modular M-block diaphragm valve with flexible connection system. The new GEMÜ P600S multi-port valve block solution allows for flexible combination of standardized single components. Therefore, the new modular system offers advantages regarding procurement and inventory-keeping whilst simultaneously ensuring the achievement of highly individual actuator travel and flow paths. This product launch helps in enhancing the product portfolio of the company.
- In May 2021, ALFA LAVAL approved Central States Industrial Equipment and Service, Inc. (CSI) for Service Provider. The key feature of this partnership was to enhance the services offered in sanitary pumps and valves for the consumer. Through this, both the companies benefited and expanded their market.
Partnership, joint ventures, and other strategies enhance the company's market share with increased coverage and presence. It also benefits the organization to improve its offering for diaphragm valves through an expanded range of sizes.