North America Dish Antennas Market, By Antenna Type (Reflector Antennas, Aperture Antennas, Wire Antennas), Wireless Network (Licensed, Unlicensed), Component (Reflectors, Feed Horn, Feed Network, Low Noise Block (LNB) Convertor, Multiplexers, Encoders, Others), Frequency (X Band, C Band, L and S Band, VHF/ UHF Band, K/Ka/ Ku Band, Others), Antenna Size (Small-Sized Dish, Medium-Sized Dish, Large Size Dish), Application (Marine, Land, Space, Airborne), End-User (Aerospace and Defense, Media and Entertainment, Industrial), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Market Analysis and Insights: North America Dish Antennas Market
North America dish antennas market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 7.0% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and expected to reach USD 2,389.05 million by 2028. Increasing consumption of internet services is acting as major factor for the growth of the market.
A dish antenna is a type of antenna which is the form of a dish, concave parabolic, reflector, used to transmit or receive radio electromagnetic signals. There are two main components of dish antenna that is parabolic surface and the feed horn these two components are used in both transmitting and receiving signals. There are various types of dish antennas such as satellite antenna, parabolic antenna, and offset dish antenna. This type of antenna can be used for satellite communication and broadcast reception, space communications, radio astronomy, and radar.
There are various types of antennas available in the market, depending on the applications, be it commercial, industrial, military or aerospace. The antennas are designed and manufactured depending on the needs of the particular application. The companies are doing a lot of research on antenna design to offer the best solution. Various factors such as lightweight, energy consumption, type of antenna, working frequency range are considered while selecting the antenna. The factors of the antenna make it efficient in use, thus driving the dish antennas market.
Some of the factors which are driving the market are increasing demand for lightweight, energy-efficient, and advanced antennas and growing distribution of small satellites. Lack of qualified workforce is restraining the global dish antennas market growth. Growing adoption of wireless broadband and other technologies and growing inclination towards digitalization are some of the factors which are opening lucrative opportunity for the market. Complexities involved in designing of miniaturized satellites/antennas are acting as a major challenge for the market growth.
This dish antennas market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
North America Dish Antennas Market Scope and Market Size
North America dish antennas market is segmented on the basis of antenna type, wireless network, component, frequency, antenna size, application and end use. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of antenna type, the North America dish antennas market is segmented into reflector antennas, aperture antennas and wire antennas. In 2021, reflector antenna holds the major share in the market, owing to factors such as growing demand from NASA, the U.S. department of defense, and private sector in the countries of the North America region.
- On the basis of wireless network, the North America dish antennas market has been segmented into licensed and unlicensed. In 2021, licensed category holds the maximum share in the market, attributed to factors such as increasing usage of licensed wireless network among industries such as government, space, defense and military, broadcasting and entertainment, and others in the North America region.
- On the basis of component, the North America dish antennas market has been segmented into reflectors, feed horn, feed network, low noise block (LNB) convertor, multiplexers, encoders and others. In 2021, reflectors holds major share in the market. This is mainly due to wide usage of reflectors in home satellite television dishes in the North America region.
- On the basis of frequency, the North America dish antennas market has been segmented into X band, C band, L and S band, VHF/ UHF band, K/ KA/ KU band and others. In 2021, C band holds largest share in the market, owing to advantages such as better performance under poor weather conditions on the ground and increasing demand from countries like U.S. and Canada for commercial satellite television transmissions.
- On the basis of antenna size, the North America dish antennas market has been segmented into small-sized dish, medium-sized dish and large size dish. In 2021, large size dish holds the maximum share in the global dish antennas market. This is attributed to factors such as strong dominance of constant space mission in the North America region, which require large antenna size dishes.
- On the basis of application, the North America dish antennas market has been segmented into marine, land, space and airborne. In 2021, land holds the largest share in the market. This is mainly due to increasing investments in the R&D activities for the application areas such as telecommunications, navigation, and Earth observation across the North American region.
- On the basis of end use, the North America dish antennas market has been segmented into aerospace and defense, media and entertainment and industrial. In 2021, media and entertainment holds the major share in the market due to growing usage of TV broadcasting, video streaming and entertainments based channels amid pandemic in the North America region.
Dish Antennas Market Country Level Analysis
Dish antennas market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, antenna type, wireless network, component, frequency, antenna size, application, and end use.
The countries covered in North America dish antennas market report are U.S., Canada, and Mexico
U.S. dominates the North America dish antennas market owing to the owing to factors such as intense focus towards automation of business processes and growing adoption of remote sensing technology.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of North America brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand of Dish Antennas
Dish antennas market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in Dish antennas and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the dish antennas market. The data is available for historic period of 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and North America Dish Antennas Market Share Analysis
North America dish antennas market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, North America presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to North America Dish antennas market.
The major players covered in the report are MTI WIRELESS EDGE LTD., Helander, Airbus S.A.S., Honeywell International Inc., Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Global Invacom., Infinite Electronics International, Inc., C-COM Satellite Systems Inc, Radio Frequency Systems, Eyecom Telecommunications Group, Cobham Limited, L3Harris Technologies, Inc., CPI International, Eravant, mWAVE Industries LLC (A Subsidiary of Alaris Holdings), Ventev, and Challenger Communications among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of North America dish antennas market.
- In January 2021, MTI Wireless Edge Ltd announced launch of multiple new multiband antenna products. This portfolio includes 2 ft parabolic antennas in 11/32, 13/32 and 11/80 GHz, as well as extended the existing 2 ft antenna solutions to include 1 ft Variants in 15/80, 18/80, 23/80 and 28/80 GHz. Through this launch, the company has expanded the Multi Band family to additional frequencies as well as the registration of patents.
- In February 2020, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation announced launch of extra-thin antenna technology for inflight connectivity in collaboration with Japan's National Institute of Information and Communications Technology (NICT). This newly launched Ka-band AESA is thin and small due to which it can be installed in any aircraft, regardless of the size and can also operate at high latitudes which allows passengers to enjoy the streaming services and other high-speed internet services on the flights. This has helped the company to enhance their offerings and to grow in the market.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for dish antennas through expanded range of size.
Customization Available: North America Dish Antennas Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.