North America Electrical Steel Market, By Type (Grain Oriented Steel (CGRO) and Non-Oriented Electrical Steel (CRNGO)), Thickness (0.23 MM, 0.27 MM, 0.30 MM, 0.35 MM, 0.5 MM, 0.65 MM and Others), Core Losses (Less Than 0.9 W/Kg, 90 W/Kg to 0.99 W/Kg, 1.00 W/Kg to 1.29 W/Kg, 1.30 W/Kg to 1.39 W/Kg and Above 1.39 W/Kg), Flux Density (Less Than 1.65 Tesla, 1.65 Tesla to 1.69 Tesla, 1.69 Tesla to 1.73 Tesla, 1.73 Tesla to 1.76 Tesla and Above 1.76 Tesla), Application (Transformers, Inductors, Battery, Shunt Reactors, Convertors, Motors, Electrical Ballasts, Power Generators, Wound Cores and Others), End-User (Energy and Power, Household Appliances, Automobiles, Building and Construction and Others), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico), Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Electrical steel market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 6.9% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027and expected to reach USD 8,149.55 million by 2027.
Rising demand of the high permeability grades allow core and weight reduction material in power industry is the factors for the market growth. Europe region is dominating due to increasing demand of steel sheet in motors of hybrid/electrical vehicles in the region are the reason why the usage of electrical steel has increased in the region.
This electrical steel market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
North America Electrical steel market is segmented of the basis into type, thickness, core losses, flux density, application and end-user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the North America electrical steel market is segmented into grain oriented steel (CGRO) and non-oriented electrical steel (CRNGO). Non-oriented electrical steel (CRNGO) is dominating because the U.S. is also a major importer of iron and steel which increases the demand for non-oriented electrical steel products in the region.
- On the basis of thickness, the North America electrical steel market is segmented into 0.23 MM, 0.27 MM, 0.30 MM, 0.35 MM, 0.5 MM, 0.65 MM and others. 0.30 MM is dominating in North America because of increasing demand for the 0.30MM electrical steel product in automotive industries has driven the segment growth.
- On the basis of core losses, the North America electrical steel market is segmented into less than 0.9 W/Kg, 90 W/Kg to 0.99 W/Kg, 1.00 W/Kg to 1.29 W/Kg, 1.30 W/Kg to 1.39 W/Kg and Above 1.39 W/Kg. Less than 0.9 W/Kg is dominating the North America market because of increasing rules for the highest safety and health standards increases the demand for less than 0.9 w/kg products in the region.
- On the basis of flux density, the North America electrical steel market is segmented into less than 1.65 Tesla, 1.65 Tesla to 1.69 Tesla, 1.69 Tesla to 1.73 Tesla, 1.73 Tesla to 1.76 Tesla and Above 1.76 Tesla. Above 1.76 tesla segment is dominating the North America market because the U.S. increasing steel operates several integrated steel mills which increase the demand of above 1.76 tesla products in the region.
- On the basis of application, the North America electrical steel market is segmented into transformers, inductors, battery, shunt reactors, convertors, motors, electrical ballasts, power generators, wound cores and others. Motors are dominating the North America market because of the demand for the motors increased due to low maintenance resulting in low cost due to which motors dominate in the region.
- On the basis of end-user, the North America electrical steel market is segmented into energy and power, household appliances, automobiles, building and construction and others. Energy and power is dominating the North America market because power generation is done by hydropower which is stored in transformers which are made of electrical steel products in the region.
Electrical Steel Market Country Level Analysis
North America electrical steel market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, type, thickness, core losses, flux density, application and end-user.
The countries covered in the market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America.
The U.S. is dominating in the North America electrical steel market because of the increased number of electronic cars in the retail sector.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of North America brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growth in the Electrical Steel Industry
North America electrical steel market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for electrical steel market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in infant formula regulatory scenarios and their impact on the electrical steel market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Electrical Steel Market Share Analysis
North America electrical steel market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to North America electrical steel market.
The major players covered in the report are ArcelorMittal, voestalpine AG, NIPPON STEEL CORPORATION, Tata Steel, Union Electric Steel Corporation, United States Steel, thyssenkrupp AG, Aperam, ATI, Sko-Die Inc. and Baosteel Group Hu, among other players domestic and global. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In December 2019, Sko-Die Inc., invested in the business for the purchase of new machinery and equipment for the production. This development helps the company to increase revenue in the near future.
Customization Available: North America Electrical Steel Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.