North America Electronic Components Market, By Component Type (Processors, Motors, Battery, Microcontroller, Integrated Circuits, Circuit Breakers, Transformer, Capacitors, Diodes, Resistors, Inductors, Relays, Switches, Fuse), Commodities Type (Brown Goods, White Goods, Small White Goods), Product Type (Active, Passive, Electromechanical Components), End Use Type (Consumer Electronics, Networking & Telecommunication, Automotive, Manufacturing, Aerospace & Defense, Healthcare), Country (United Sates, Canada, Mexico) Industry Trends and Forecast To 2028
The North America Electronic components market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 8.4% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 132,038.78 million by 2028. Growing adoption of electronic components in numerous industries is boosting the market.
Electronic components are basic building blocks of electronic circuit or electronic system. They control the flow of electron throughout the circuit. They consist of two or more terminals to connect with one another. These components are connected together in electronic board such as printed circuit board to form the electronic circuit. Active, passive and electromechanical are three major types of electronic components. Active components are those which possess the gain and can amplify or energize the electric signal. On the other hand, passive components do not possess gain and cannot amplify or energize the electric signal, they can only attenuate it. Electromechanical components convert the electrical signal into mechanical to cause some kind of change. Electronic components have wide range of applications in every field related to electronic systems. Being vital part of electronic system, this market has a great potential to grow at higher rate in upcoming future.
Increasing demand for smart and miniaturized electronic devices is the major driving factor in the market. Shortage in supply of electronic components can prove to be a challenge however increase in the usage of IoT devices prove to be an opportunity. Rise in metal prices hampers the overall component production costs which can be a restraint for the adoption of electronic components and the challenges faced due to the impact of Covid-19 on the supply chain of the raw materials.
The electronic components market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the electronic components market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The North America electronic components market is segmented on the basis of the components type, commodities type, product type and end use type. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of components type, the North America electronic components market is segmented into processors, motors, battery, microcontrollers, integrated circuits, circuit breakers, transformers, capacitors, diode, resistors, inductors, relays, switches, fuse and others. In 2021, the processers segment dominates the market because of its use in smart gadgets, automation and new technologies. Most Consumer electronics are implementing IoT which requires processing of data. It has applications ranging from personal devices to commercial machines which makes it more dominant component type in the market.
- On the basis of commodities type, the North America electronic components market has been segmented into brown goods, white goods, small white goods and others. In 2021, Brown goods dominates the commodities segment as it includes devices like TV, PC, mobile phones which have higher demand in the market irrespective of regional conditions. The development in the PC and phone technologies like display size, resolution processor power and performance upgrades every year which compels users to buy new devices which keeps the demand high.
- On the basis of product type, the North America electronic components market has been segmented into active, passive, electromechanical components and others. In 2021, active component dominates the segment due to the increased use of active semiconductor components such as microprocessors, microcontrollers, IC in most of the electronic devices. The technological development in processors and IC every year brings more applications like smart gadgets, IoT and automation to commercial use which makes it dominating among other product types.
- On the basis of end use type, the North America electronic components market has been segmented into consumer electronics, networking & telecommunication, automotive, manufacturing, aerospace & defense, healthcare and others. In 2021, consumer electronics dominates the segment due to constant increase in demand for personal commodities throughout the world. The consumer electronics include basic electronics required in every household like refrigerator, TV, Air conditioner, washing machine, etc. The development in these products every year leads to the constant demand.
North America Electronic Components Market Country Level Analysis
The electronic components market is analyzed and market size information is provided by the country, components type, commodities type, product type, end use type as referenced above.
The countries covered in the electronic components market report are the U.S., Canada and Mexico. U.S. dominates the market due to technological advancement is electronic products and research industries.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of North America brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increase in research on new electronic technologies and technological advancement is Boosting the Market Growth of North America Electronic Components market.
The North America electronic components market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in particular market. Additionally, it provides the detail information regarding the market players’ strategy and their geographical presence. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and North America electronic components Share Analysis
Electronic components market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to electronic components market.
The major companies which are dealing in the North America electronic components are Intel Corporation, Broadcom, Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., Infineon Technologies, NXP Semiconductors, KYOCERA Corporation, Texas Instruments Incorporated, among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many contracts, agreements and expansions are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the electronic components market.
- In September 2020, Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Ryzen processors are included in chrome books. AMD announced its Ryzen processor series is joining the Chromebook family—Athlon, too. Both APUs (that means CPU and integrated graphics in non-AMD terms) include Radeon Vega integrated graphics and will be found mid-level to high-end Chromebooks with Athlon on the mid-level and Ryzen on the high-end, respectively. The current A6 and A4 series of AMD Chromebooks processors will be entry-level from here on out. This expansion with chrome book has made integrated graphics available at a low-cost processor.
- In December 2019, Broadcom had announced that it had delivered the StrataXGS Tomahawk 4 switch series, demonstrating an unprecedented 25.6 Terabits/sec of Ethernet switching performance in a single device— double the bandwidth of any other switch silicon. This enables the next generation of high-throughput, low latency hyper scale networks with 64 ports of 400GbE switching and routing. This collaboration supports the scaling requirements of modern data center networks. This provides the company with exponential growth in the market.
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company footprints in the electronic components market which also provides the benefit for organization’s profit growth.
Customization Available : North America Electronic Components Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.