North America Electronic Drug Delivery Systems Market By Type (Electronic Infusion Pumps, Electronic Injection Pens, Electronic Auto-Injectors, Electronic Inhalers, Electronic Capsules, Others), Component (Sensors, Wireless Communicator and Antennas, Micro Pumps and Flow Regulators, Drug Reservoir, Microcontroller, Others), Connectivity (Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), Wi-Fi, Ethernet, NB-IoT, Others), System Type (Battery-Powered Systems, Rechargeable Systems), Application (Diabetes, Asthma and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Multiple Sclerosis, Growth Hormone Therapy, Immunodeficiency Disease, Cardiovascular Disease, Thalassemia, Others), End User (Home Healthcare, Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory Centers, Others), Country (U.S., Canada , Mexico)- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Electronic drug delivery systems market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 8.4% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 6,221.17 million by 2027. Technological advancement and strategic initiatives by market players are the major drivers which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period.
Electronic drug delivery systems market comprises features such as increasing focus on quality of healthcare will impact in launching new product by the manufactures into the market which enhance its demand as well as growing demand for biologics has enhanced the demand of electronic drug delivery systems. Currently various research studies are taking place which is expected to create a competitive advantage for manufacturers to develop new and innovative electronic drug delivery systems which expected to provide various other opportunities in the electronic drug delivery systems market. However, lack of skilled resources and strict regulatory process expected to restraint the market growth in the forecast period.
The electronic drug delivery systems market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Electronic drug delivery systems market is segmented on the basis of type, component, connectivity, system type, application, end user. The growth among segments helps you to analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into electronic infusion pumps, electronic injection pens, electronic auto-injectors, electronic inhalers, electronic capsules, and others. The electronic infusion pumps are further segmented in to wearable, non-wearable. In 2020, electronic infusion pumps dominating the market due to maximum availability of insulin infusion pumps as compared to other types of electronic drug delivery systems, as maximum population is suffering from diabetes due to changing lifestyles.
- On the basis component, the market is segmented into sensors, wireless communicator and antennas, micro pumps and flow regulators, drug reservoir, microcontroller and others. In 2020, sensors segment dominates the market as various types of sensors are used while manufacturing of electronic drug delivery systems.
- On the basis of connectivity, the market is segmented into bluetooth low energy (BLE), NB-IoT, Wi-Fi, ethernet and others. In 2020, bluetooth low energy (BLE) dominates the market as most of the manufacturers of electronic drug delivery systems are using bluetooth low energy (BLE) devices in electronic drug delivery devices.
- On the basis of system type, the market is segmented into battery-powered systems, rechargeable systems. In 2020, battery-powered systems are dominating the market as most of the electronic drug delivery systems have battery driven power source in order to offer an optimum range for drug delivery which is 10microL/min.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into diabetes, asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), multiple sclerosis, growth hormone therapy, immunodeficiency disease, cardiovascular disease, thalassemia, and others. In 2020, diabetes segment is dominating the market due to high prevalence rate of diabetes worldwide and high availability of insulin pumps by market players as compared to other electronic drug delivery systems.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, clinics, home healthcare, ambulatory centers, and others. In 2020, home healthcare segment dominates the market players are designing simple electronic drug delivery devices that can be handled by elderly population and the patients for drug administration within their home.
Electronic Drug Delivery Systems Market Country Level Analysis
The electronic drug delivery systems market is analysed and market size information is provided by type, component, connectivity, system type, application and end user.
The countries covered in electronic drug delivery systems market report are the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
- In North American, the U.S. dominates in the market due to the growing number of disease cases, favourable compensation conditions and regulatory approvals, and the introduction of innovative electronic drug supply systems in the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as sales, FDA approvals, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of North America branded and generic drug manufacturers and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Emerging Markets is Propelling the Market Growth
Electronic drug delivery systems market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in electronic drug delivery systems industry with electronic drug delivery systems sales, impact of advancement in the electronic drug delivery systems and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the electronic drug delivery systems market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Electronic Drug Delivery Systems Market Share Analysis
Electronic drug delivery systems market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to electronic drug delivery systems market.
The major players covered in the report are AstraZeneca, Amgen Inc., Merck KGaA, Bayer AG, Nemera, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc. (A Subsidiary of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.), AptarGroup, Inc., Novo Nordisk A/S., ViCentra B.V., Medtronic, United Therapeutics Corporation, Companion Medical, Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc., Insulet Corporation, BD, B. Braun Melsungen AG, and West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc. among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launch, approval, partnership and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the electronic drug delivery systems market.
- In October 2019, B. Braun Medical Inc. collaborated with Saratoga Hospital by which the company is integrating Space Infusion Pump Systems with STANLEY Healthcare’s software platform, Aeroscout RTLS MobileView in order to improved patient safety. This collaboration helped the company to increase product supply.
- In July 2019, United Therapeutics received FDA approval for the unity subcutaneous delivery system for Remodulin injection known as RemUnity system. This approval helped the company to generate more revenue.
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the electronic drug delivery systems market which also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for electronic drug delivery systems.
Customization Available: North America Electronic Drug Delivery Systems Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.