North America Endotoxin and Pyrogen Testing Market, By Product Type (Detection Kits & Reagents, Instruments, Systems and Softwares, Endotoxin Testing Services and Consumables & Accessories), Test Type (Limulus Amoebocyte Lysate (LAL) Test, TAL Test, Monocyte Activation Test (MAT), Rabbit Pyrogen Test and Recombinant C (RFC) Assay), Application (Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Medical Device Manufacturing, Raw Materials Production and Packaging Manufacture), Method (Gel Clot Endotoxin Test, Chromogenic Endotoxin Test and Turbidimetric Endotoxin Test), Mode of Purchase (Large Group, Mid and Small Group and Individual), End Product (Vaccine and/or CGT, Biologics, Injectable and Others), End User (Pharmaceutical Companies, Biotechnology Companies, Biomedical Companies, Medical Device Companies, Contract Research Organization (CRO) and Contract Manufacturing Organization (CMO)), Country (U.S., Canada and Mexico) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
The endotoxin and pyrogen testing market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 11.5% and is expected to reach USD 1,287.52 million by 2028. Increasing demand for endotoxin testing products in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry is driving the growth of the endotoxin and pyrogen testing market.
Endotoxin is a kind of pyrogen and is a segment of the outside cell mass of gram-negative microscopic organisms similar to E. coli. Endotoxin is a lipopolysaccharide or LPS. LPS comprises of the lipid, a part containing unsaturated fats and disaccharide phosphates, center polysaccharides and the O-antigen.
Surging demand for endotoxin testing in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry along with the technological advancement to develop new endotoxin testing methods is expected to propel the growth of the endotoxin and pyrogen testing market. However, the stringent regulations of the government on animal use and variability in LAL test acts as a restraint in the growth of the endotoxin and pyrogen testing market.
The flourishing biopharmaceutical industry in the region acts as an opportunity for the growth of the endotoxin and pyrogen testing market. The stringent regulations of the government on animal use acts as a challenge for the growth of the endotoxin and pyrogen testing market.
The endotoxin and pyrogen testing market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the endotoxin and pyrogen testing market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The endotoxin and pyrogen testing market is categorized into seven notable segments which are based on the product type, test type, application, method, mode of purchase, end product and end user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product type, the endotoxin and pyrogen testing market is segmented into detection kits & reagents, instruments, systems and softwares, endotoxin testing services and consumables & accessories. In 2021, detection kits & reagents segment is dominating the endotoxin and pyrogen testing market because of the technological advancement in order to develop efficient kits and reagents for QC in healthcare sector.
- On the basis of test type, the endotoxin and pyrogen testing market is segmented into limulus amoebocyte lysate (LAL) test, TAL testmonocyte activation test (MAT), rabbit pyrogen test and recombinant C (RFC) assay. In 2021, limulus amoebocyte lysate (LAL) test segment is dominating the market because of the increased efficiency and reliability of various consumer and regulatory bodies on the particular test type for endotoxin testing.
- On the basis of application, the endotoxin and pyrogen testing market is segmented into pharmaceutical manufacturing, medical device manufacturing, raw materials production and packaging manufacture. In 2021, pharmaceutical manufacturing segment is dominating the market because of the flourishing pharmaceutical sector in order to meet the demand of rising chronic diseases across globe.
- On the basis of method, the endotoxin and pyrogen testing market is segmented into gel clot endotoxin test, chromogenic endotoxin test and turbidimetric endotoxin test. In 2021, gel clot endotoxin test segment is dominating the market because modifications of the gel-clot method aids in less requirement of LAL reagent than the basic method.
- On the basis of mode of purchase, the endotoxin and pyrogen testing market is segmented into large group, mid and small group and individual. In 2021, large group segment is dominating the market because large group serves as an economical option of purchase for any organization or firm which is growing in the endotoxin and pyrogen testing market.
- On the basis of end product, the endotoxin and pyrogen testing market is segmented into vaccines and/ or CGT, biologics, injectable and others. In 2021, vaccine and/or CGT segment is dominating the market because of the increasing R&D for development of vaccines for COVID-19 across globe.
- On the basis of end user, the endotoxin and pyrogen testing market is segmented into pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, biomedical companies, medical device companies, contract research organization (CRO) and contract manufacturing organization (CMO). In 2021, pharmaceutical companies segment is dominating the market because of emergence of COVID-19 pandemic and surging cases of chronic disease leading to flourishment of pharmaceutical sector.
North America Endotoxin and Pyrogen Testing Market Country Level Analysis
North America endotoxin and pyrogen testing market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, product type, test type, application, method, mode of purchase, end product and end user as referenced above.
The countries covered in the North America endotoxin and pyrogen testing market report are the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
The U.S. is expected to grow with the most promising growth rate in the North America endotoxin and pyrogen testing market in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 due to the rising usage of endotoxin and pyrogen testing along with surging demand for endotoxin testing in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of North America brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
New Product Launches by Manufacturers is creating new opportunities for Players in the Endotoxin and Pyrogen Testing Market
Endotoxin and pyrogen testing market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in aesthetic industry with endotoxin and pyrogen testing market sales, impact of advancement in the endotoxin and pyrogen testing market and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the endotoxin and pyrogen testing market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Endotoxin and Pyrogen Testing Market Share Analysis
The endotoxin and pyrogen testing market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to endotoxin and pyrogen testing market.
The major players covered in the North America endotoxin and pyrogen testing market report are Eurofins Scientific, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Pall Corporation (a subsidiary of Danaher), Lonza, Charles River Laboratories, Merck KGaA, STERIS plc, SGS SA, Sartorius AG, bioMérieux SA, Ellab A/S, Wako USA, ASSOCIATES OF CAPE COD, INC., WuXi AppTec, nanoComposix and GenScript among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launches and agreements are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the endotoxin and pyrogen testing market.
- In October 2020, Lonza unveiled its latest PyroCell MAT System to detect various pyrogens sensitively and sustainably without the need for laboratory animals. The product was launched with a full solution with optimized MAT reagents from Sanquin and media and accessories from Lonza. The company's introduction of this new product has boosted its credibility and market demand.
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the endotoxin and pyrogen testing market which also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for endotoxin and pyrogen testing.
Customization Available: North America Endotoxin and Pyrogen Testing Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.